Do u watch pak movies??

2273 views 52 replies
Reply to Topic
IMAN

Total Posts: 443

Do u guyz watch pakistani movies aren't they crap
whats wrong with the industry i've seen 3 of shaan's movies n omg..there all the same..
too much fighting!!!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

paki lion says
IMAN said:

Do u guyz watch pakistani movies aren't they crap
whats wrong with the industry i've seen 3 of shaan's movies n omg..there all the same..
too much fighting!!!

they are never serious..to make a good films!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

IMAN says
yaa ..u know what they don't make a movie there makin it for there enjoyment there movies don't make sense ..have u guyz seen ghar kab aogey this guy dies in the movie k but then what i see is in the next half the same guy who sana killed was alive..lol they forgot that he;s dead.hahaha so stupid.there dramas r much better....way better..i wish they can make a family movie n get rid of the violence stuff n the guns..which shaan loves holding them...when will they learn... i hope someday they do n i want saima out of that industry she's old..!!!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

iman do watch yeh dil aapka huwa a quite a nice movie far more better than the movies u mentioned.
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
2 answer the question, yes, i personally do watch lollywood movies and i love 'em all - however bad they might be!

secondly...u take saima outta the industry, and you HAVE NO PAKISTANI FILM INDUSTRY!!!!! ditto 4 shaan! these 2 are the best talents our country has - acting wise - bar none. especially shaan. gun or no gun, this guy is comparable 2 our neighbour's actors as far as his talent goes.

we all need 2 understand, trying 2 make the industry better doesn't mean u get rid of talented actors/actresses, just cause they're old, or over exposed. u re-define their roles, and make use of 'em one way or another.

i WILL agree tho....the violence in general needs 2 be cut BIG TIME!

Posted 17 Nov 2003

djguru says
paki moovies .............yuck thooooooo !!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

Not all the movies are the same . they have different storys but the style is the the same especally Punjabi movies. I dont think violence needs to be cut . That is
the directers job. If u want to see violence watch a
sultan rahi movie !!!!!!!!!!

and there was a lollywood film industry when samia was
not around which is true. Lollywood has been making big time movies if u look back.

Nfakfan u sould change your nick name to samia fan.
You sould be surrporting Ustad Nusrat Fathe Ali Khan.
(may god bless him ameen)
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol @ lollyfan!

u're right, but now that lollywood has gotten a taste of saima...they can't go on without her (j/k)!

Posted 18 Nov 2003

~Fragi~ says
well ji saima kee waja se to yeh probs hai

any how

koi new ideas hoon koi new theme hoo

achee production hooo

den ill watch movies

n nfak i was kidin

saima da best (hogi)
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. u scared me there ffm jee! i'm glad u were only joking! lol. (j/k)
Posted 18 Nov 2003

Jiya_k says
HMM..I DONT WATCH PAKI MOVIES AT ALL...I NEVER ACTUALLY !!!!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

IMAN says
NFAKFan said:

2 answer the question, yes, i personally do watch lollywood movies and i love 'em all - however bad they might be!

secondly...u take saima outta the industry, and you HAVE NO PAKISTANI FILM INDUSTRY!!!!! ditto 4 shaan! these 2 are the best talents our country has - acting wise - bar none. especially shaan. gun or no gun, this guy is comparable 2 our neighbour's actors as far as his talent goes.

we all need 2 understand, trying 2 make the industry better doesn't mean u get rid of talented
actors/actresses, just cause they're old, or over exposed. u re-define their roles, and make use of 'em one way or another.

i WILL agree tho....the violence in general needs 2 be cut BIG TIME!

Okay u know what i tottaly disagree with u. You make it seem like saima is everything but my friend one day she has to go out of movies do u know how old she is she used to come with sultan rahi.k i think the industry should give newcomers a chance i think sana is way better then saima....i think zara sheikh should come more n the other actress..shaan i do agree he is what we've got in

lollywood no 1 is better then him but saima give me a break yaar....wo chali jaiy gi to koi farak nahin parey ga...what does she do tell me...what actin are u talkin about the women doesn't even know how to speak well...she has a childish voice..sorry if u really like her but i tottaly disagree with u....u know kashif mehmood that guy actes like shahrukh khan but the industry won't give him a chance i think shaan can't even act like the way kashif does..
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
IMAN said:

Okay u know what i tottaly disagree with u. You make it seem like saima is everything but my friend one day she has to go out of movies do u know how old she is she used to come with sultan rahi.k i think the industry should give newcomers a chance i think sana is way better then saima....i think zara sheikh should come more n the other actress..shaan i do agree he is what we've got in

lollywood no 1 is better then him but saima give me a break yaar....wo chali jaiy gi to koi farak nahin parey ga...what does she do tell me...what actin are u talkin about the women doesn't even know how to speak well...she has a childish voice..sorry if u really like her but i tottaly disagree with u....u know kashif mehmood that guy actes like shahrukh khan but the industry won't give him a chance i think shaan can't even act like the way kashif does..

i guess we agree 2 disagree! the way i see it: if someone in the entertainment industry has pure talent...NOBODY can stand in their way of success. that being said, saima's not holding anyone back. she's not holding a gun 2 zara sheikh's head, or 2 sana's head or ANY actresses' head and saying 'you cant come into lollywood while i'm here!!' if they can compete with her talent, i'm sure she would have retired long ago! but 2 date...nobody has been able 2 match her ability in my opinion!

i also find it odd that most people attribute alot of lollywood's problems 2 saima, yet they ALSO DEPEND on her and her upcoming movie larki punjaban 2 help turn the industry's fortunes around! LOL.

u asked what does she do (what good acting)?!?! i can give u 3 examples of oscar like performances!!! (j/k):
chooriyan, mendhi wale hath, and daku rani! she was brilliant in all 3!!!

as 4 sana...no comment!! sana...compared 2 the great SAIMA?!?!!!!!! LOL. (j/k) anyone but HER (sana)iman jee!!

so thats how i see it! if actors or actresses have talent...they will EVENTUALLY de-thrown shaan and saima from a-top lollywood! but until then....i personally give credit where credit is due (regardless of their age), and enjoy shaan and saima's work, while they're still around!!!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

IMAN ur talking just like me i am also in favour that saima must leave her seat .Our movies are boring just due to same stories.Too much violence and vulgarity.But now time is changing some DTS movies will definately change the scene any how we hav to wait for that but for saima and shan my comments are not going to change
Posted 18 Nov 2003

~Fragi~ says
NFAKFan said:

well buddy..kabhi saima k eilawa bhi dekh liya karo
aur bhi achee achee heriones haina industry mein (hongi)
Posted 18 Nov 2003

ffm said:

NFAKFan said:

<font color="red"> well buddy..kabhi saima k eilawa bhi dekh liya karo

Bhai ffm main to khan sahib ko yeh baat kafi dafa bata chuka hoon .

waisay pakistanion ko lollywood movies is liye buri lagtee hain kyonki woh apni movies ko bollywood se compare karete hain
Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
XXX
Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
I TOTALLY AGREE WID IMAN...THAT SAIMA SHOULD BE OUT OF INDUSTRY...AND LOLLYWOOD SHOULD IMMEDIATE DO SOMETHING WID THEIR MOVIEZ ACCORDING TO THE WISHES OF THE PUBLICS...NEARLY ALL PUNJABI MOVIE HAVE SAME STORY WID ONLY VIOLENCE...

AND I TOTALLY DISAGREEEEEEE WID NFAKFAN WHO THINKS WITHOUT SAIMA LOLLYWOOD WILL BE NOTHING...GOD DAMN...U SHOULD WAKE UP MAN...SAIMA IS NOTHING! NOTHNG!THAT SHE HAS 3 HITS (I DONT WATCH HER MOVIEZ) IT DOESN'T MEANS SHE SHOULD STAY FOR ETERNAL IN THE INDUSTRY OR EVERY SCRIPT IS SUITABLE FOR HER! SHE IS TOO OLD DAMN....WHY DONT U UNDERSTAND? INDIANS ARE LAUGHING AT US COZ WE ARE SELECTING OLD LADY TO PLAY A LEADING HEROINE..AND U AR TALKING ABOUT WITHOUT SAIMA..THE INDUSTRY WONT SURVIVE? U ONLY CHECKED OUT HOW MANY HITS SHE HAD BUT U NEVER CHECKED OUT HOW MANY MOVIEZ WERE FLOP? LOOK NOW LOLLYWOOD IS IMPROVING..IS IT DUE TO SAIMA? I DONT THINK SO..WE HAVE SALAKHAIN, PEHLA PEHLA PYAR, LAAJ IN THE PIPELINE WITHOUT SAIMA...STILL THEN EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS FILM IS VERY HIGH!.WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF IS THAT NFAKFAN IS NOT THINKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES...MOST PEOPLES ARE FED UP WID SAIMA AND THE VIOLENCE STORY STILL THEN HE IS THE ONE WHO ENDORSE SAIMA AND WANTS HER TO STAY IN THE INDUSTRY LIKE HE IS REPRESENTING THE PAKISTANI PUBLICS! HE DOESN'T HAS TASTE AND THINKS SAIMA IS FAR MUCH AND MUCH BETTER THEN OTHER ACTRESS...SHE IS NOT MADHURI DIXIT AND OTHR PAKISTANI ACTRESS ARE NOT LIKE NEWCOMERS..SO THE STAR STATUS OF SAIMA IS NOT THAT VERY HIGH..KEEP DIZ IN UR MIND!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

~Fragi~ says
TeenTracker said:

ffm said:

NFAKFan said:

waisay pakistanion ko lollywood movies is liye buri lagtee hain kyonki woh apni movies ko bollywood se compare karete hain

wohi tooooo
Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
TeenTracker said:

ffm said:

NFAKFan said:

YEAH OFCOURSE..B9OLLYWOOD IS FAR BETTER THEN LOLLYWOOD..WHY DONT WE TRY TO COMPETE WID THEM?OR MAKE AS GOOD QUALITY MOVIES LIKE BOLLYWOOD?TO ME A LOLLYWOOD FILM IS GOOD WHEN IT HAS GOOD QUALITY LIKE BOLLYWOOD..OTHERWISE LOLLYWOOD IS NOTHING!THATS WHY NO ONE LIKE LOLLYWOOD BECAUSE COMPARED TO BOLLYWOOD IS NOTHING OR FAR BEHIND THE QUALITY
Posted 18 Nov 2003

IMAN says
..Thanx paki lion..u r right...

n about what nfkanfan said that saimas is not holding a gun to other actress...well u know what jab tak wo rahey gi koi director kise ko leyga bhi nahin u know why it's not because saima acts better its juss that the directors r with her....like syed noor he says he won't cast no other actress in his movie accept saima now why is that...Zara came with shaan in tere pyar mein n the movie is hit so y din't they take her in choorian or mehndi waley haath i think she was going to look much better we need actress who match with the ctors if u din't notice saime looked why older then mohmer rana in chorrian n mehndi waley haath...

N about actin nafkanfan..u don't know nothing man... what did she do in choorien or mehndi waley haath tell me anything new NOO...just that old piece of actin shes always doin ther was nothing new about it....that kind of actin is easy my friend....

And as for teentraker..well u know what agar kise ko kise ke satth compare karo ke tab hi kuch bahno ge ....think positive not negetive juat because were pakistani...doesn't mean we say good to everything...if somethink is bad u should say its bad...why can't they make an movie like indians do a family movie why is violence always there....its not that i hate saima soo much its just that she is in every movie that is what pisses me off...there is rema meera...u know zara..but that women never leaves....aur ab pechaery shamyl ko bhi os ke satth de diya hai she's much older then him...agar koi achey LADKI aye that is much better n the movie looks good...ppl r sick of seeing saima man....they had enough..I HAD ENOUGH!!!!!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
IMAN said:

ppl r sick of seeing saima man....they had enough..I HAD ENOUGH!!!!!

he wont understand iman..he is claiming everytime that saima should retire but when?they are enuff new talents..so its already time for her to go!he even thinks saima is like madhuri dixit or kajol and the rest of pakistani actress are just like newcomers..but excuse me saima is not all that..
Posted 18 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
i'll watch em if i ever wana torture my self...
Posted 18 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
just like u mention in ur first post iman,

i saw this movie "MUSALMAN" it was against india, n the indian army officer gets killed by a Mujahid soldier, n after 30 minutes, when Indian officers had a meeting together, u see the same dead officer sittin smilin...like nothing happened...

so why waste time, only cuz we're pakiz...hell no man, watch paki dramas, they are worth it, listen to the paki pop music...but movies...hell no, never ever ever...

But YDAKH n ne zara movie, i'll just watch it for her..n the only good actor they have is SHAAN rest can get out...
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. what is this, some revolt against saima?! LOL.

look...all you guys can complain 'till you turn blue...like it or not, saima 4 the time being, is going NOWHERE!!! might as well enjoy her while you can! LOL.

IMAN...you proved my point yourself! lol. u said

'jab tak wo rahey gi koi director kise ko leyga bhi nahin u know why it's not because saima acts better its juss that the directors r with her.'

as far as her not acting better....thats your own opinion. you don't speak 4 the directors! they cast saima in favour of these newer actresses 4 their own reasons, and the fact that she can out-act them ALL is probably the main one. bottom line tho...she's 'IN' with directors while other are not! thats not her problem!

zara didn't come in chooriyan or mendhi wale hath cause she was not in lollywood at the time. they got the BEST 2 fill the role...and that was saima. as far as her looking older than the hero (maummar)...you're right. but guess what....THE MOVIES WERE SUCCESSFUL NONETHELESS!!!!!!!

as 4 what major accomplishment saima had in each movie i named...she did what no present-day actress has been able 2 do....get lead roles where she was the MAIN CHARACTER. and you're askin' me what did she did in them?????? get real my friend! in an industry where females are sideshows in 99.9% of our movies, saima landed 3 BIG TIME ROLES, where she was anything BUT a sideshow!! and her acting in all 3 showcased her TALENT!

lastly...u don't like her...DON'T WATCH HER MOVIES! end of story. if u think she's going 2 leave lollywood you're in 4 a LONG wait! she has a right 2 make movies and you have a right 2 choose weather or not 2 watch them!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

lastly...u don't like her...DON'T WATCH HER MOVIES! end of story. if u think she's going 2 leave lollywood you're in 4 a LONG wait! she has a right 2 make movies and you have a right 2 choose weather or not 2 watch them!

what the hell do u think man!she is old very old...and u tell me what has she done what makes her 'superstar' according to u? just because she has 3 hits or performed very well...u think no one can out cast her? many actresses has hits but still then we dotn consider them as super star like u do wid saima...
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion, paki lion, paki lion...

1 - i never said every script is suitable 4 saima.

2 - are u indian? how would u know they're laughing @ our movie??? u have any proof (sound familiar??)??

3 - i ONLY mentioned 3 hits of saima. there's MANY MORE! and i never said she doesn't have a flop. but then again, so 2 does EVERY OTHER actor actress. you're point is baseless. if sana has 30 flops does that mean she should leave lollywood or be criticized like saima is being, by you????

4 - i never said lollywood is improving thanks 2 saima. i said a movie in which SHE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER (larki punjaban), is being looked upon as the ace 2 pull lollywood up from its current state. u can't deny that. laaj was NOWHERE near what people expected it 2 be. salakhein is also being looked upon as are other movies. but i mentioed LP cause we're talkin abt saima, and she's ACTUALLY IN IT. so if it succeeds, its thanks in large part 2 her, and others as well.

5 - i never said i speak 4 the public. i only speak 4 myself, especially when it comes 2 saima. i'm entitled 2 my opinion - which is, i think saima's the most successful and talented actress in lollywood and she doesnt have 2 retire just 4 u people - and you're entitled 2 your own opinion.

6 - lastly, paki lion: if you don't like her that much....don't watch her movies (as you don't). stop complaining and asking 4 her 2 retire. she can do what she likes. if someone offers u 6 lacks 2 act in movies despite your age and 'looks' and appreciate your talent, you'd be RETARDED not 2 accept. and saima's DEFINATELY not retarded by the looks of it.
Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion, paki lion, paki lion...

1 - i never said every script is suitable 4 saima.

2 - are u indian? how would u know they're laughing @ our movie??? u have any proof (sound familiar??)??

3 - i ONLY mentioned 3 hits of saima. there's MANY MORE! and i never said she doesn't have a flop. but then again, so 2 does EVERY OTHER actor actress. you're point is baseless. if sana has 30 flops does that mean she should leave lollywood or be criticized like saima is being, by you????

4 - i never said lollywood is improving thanks 2 saima. i said a movie in which SHE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER (larki punjaban), is being looked upon as the ace 2 pull lollywood up from its current state. u can't deny that. laaj was NOWHERE near what people expected it 2 be. salakhein is also being looked upon as are other movies. but i mentioed LP cause we're talkin abt saima, and she's ACTUALLY IN IT. so if it succeeds, its thanks in large part 2 her, and others as well.

5 - i never said i speak 4 the public. i only speak 4 myself, especially when it comes 2 saima. i'm entitled 2 my opinion - which is, i think saima's the most successful and talented actress in lollywood and she doesnt have 2 retire just 4 u people - and you're entitled 2 your own opinion.

6 - lastly, paki lion: if you don't like her that much....don't watch her movies (as you don't). stop complaining and asking 4 her 2 retire. she can do what she likes. if someone offers u 6 lacks 2 act in movies despite your age and 'looks' and appreciate your talent, you'd be RETARDED not 2 accept. and saima's DEFINATELY not retarded by the looks of it.

but i am telling u like other peoples...looks and age do matter, saima is too old and too big for a leading role..for u not..as perhaps u love her big ass or what so ever...and about larki punjaban i am telling u again..all the credits will only go to syed noor as he works very hard to make the film attractive...and not coz saima is starring in it...i am convinced if u were playing a gayish role the film still would be attractive for publics due to the high quality....and i am saying u there are enuff talents..like zara sheikh, sana, veena malik...but u are right..anyone who like saima should watch her moviez..but anyone who dont then dont watch her moviez...and i will never watch her moviez even not larki punjaban...as i really feel ashamed that she is 'our' heroine and that film will be shown in india...
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. sux 2 be u then, cause u'll be missing an AMAZING movie, 4 a very stupid reason! lol.

and paki lion, don't be crazy. ALL the credit doesn't go 2 sayed noor. he has a vision/idea and he brings that vision/idea 2 life when making a movie. so he gets credit, no doubt. but he and all other directors need TALENT 2 make that vision become a reality, and these talents also get some credit. 1 of the talents he ALWAYS envisions is...u guessed it...saima!!!! LOL.

if quality was all that mattered.....EVERY bollywood and hollywood movie would be a hit, cause ALL their movies have high quality. but they're not all blockbusters cause story, locals, music, and EVEN ACTORS/ACTRESSES matter.

as 4 other talents (zara, sana, veena etc.)...u like 'em so much...watch their movies (which always turn out 2 be saima's leftovers!!!!!!!!!!)! nobody's stopping u.

Posted 19 Nov 2003

paki lion - my mates who are indian said that we seen one or 2 movies and they had saima init . they said shes a good actresess . am not lieing . . they said she dont look that bad in the movie . i think its more us pakistani that have a problem that indians . we want nice thine pretty good looking actresess even if they dont have a clue how to act. I also think saima is fat and need to take roles that suit her . But the fact is that she can act.
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank you umair sahib! you have smart friends.
Posted 19 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .019