looks or persona

2081 views 54 replies
Reply to Topic
Saki

Total Posts: 895

do u guys go for looks or personality when choosing a parter 4 u (be it wife/hubby or gf/bf)?

personally i go 4 looks coz the outer appearance is what u see before u see the personality!
Posted 28 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
i dont know!....looks.....personality....whatever!.... YUP ALLAH KNOWS EVERYTHIN......joh naseeb mein hain....wohi ho ga.....i dont care!...*sigh*....although i kind of agree with iman.... i mean u can change i say u can change someones personality....ive seen it......but looks....i dont know about that....BUT THEN AGAIN....I DONT CARE....JOH NASSEB MEIN HAIN...WOHI HO GA.....
Posted 21 Dec 2003

looks also change along with time...when you grow old your looks would change too....your hair fall out....wrinkle......

now, can you fed your family with looks???? NO...you need money to buy food!!!!!

be realistic people. Everyone wants to have handsome guy, and when u fall in love to a guy....he'll be the handsomest guy in the world no matter what people say about him.
Posted 22 Dec 2003

$$dreams says
i agree bcoz once we fall in love with sumone looks r not so important however he or she might look we love them as they r.& then we just look at their personality their nature their behavior & all bcoz then we really love
Posted 24 Dec 2003

IMAN says
yes but not every one is same..i wont fall for an ugly guy....i hope i dont but...allah knows whos out there for each of us...n always think postive...like i do

but no i dont wanna be rude no one is ugly every one is just diff...

heyy i think we should go on an another topic here what about ...who would wanna marry outside of thier religion...???
Posted 28 Dec 2003

well.... thats interesting..... coz u know what?? my sister has a friend who dating with a christian guy. and guess what?? that guy is ugly.....for me he is ugly....

thats the proove ugly guy will get pretty girl , coz friend of my sis....Gosh...she's pretty.... she can get any guy she wants, but the hell.... she's dating with a christian guy....she said she's not serious with that guy.... but from the way they stare each other, dont need to be a genius to know how serious they are.
Posted 29 Dec 2003

SibS says
jupiterblue said:

well.... thats interesting..... coz u know what?? my sister has a friend who dating with a christian guy. and guess what?? that guy is ugly.....for me he is ugly....

thats the proove ugly guy will get pretty girl , coz friend of my sis....Gosh...she's pretty.... she can get any guy she wants, but the hell.... she's dating with a christian guy....she said she's not serious with that guy.... but from the way they stare each other, dont need to be a genius to know how serious they are.

no one is ugly in the eyes on god , he creates us , we cant tell him make me handsome , give me height weight colour , coloured eyes and stuff lolz , its all his wish ,pretty girl u says above , k tomm somethin happens to her, will she be pretty then ?with one hand and one leg? so just dont rate people on looks, and whas wrong wit a christian guy ? i dont think anytin is wrong ,! y christians r not humans?and ya thers nothin , an ugly guy wit beautiful gal and stuff and so vice-versa. its all diff people's choices , or else she would have rejected him , but she didnt .!!
looks looks looks ,, damm all u girls here should get very handsome guys , but they should be dumb,&deff
looks itseems& then i want to see how would u have a nice life wit him , grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Posted 30 Dec 2003

Saki says
QUOTE]
no one is ugly in the eyes on god , he creates us , we cant tell him make me handsome , give me height weight colour , coloured eyes and stuff lolz , its all his wish ,pretty girl u says above , k tomm somethin happens to her, will she be pretty then ?with one hand and one leg? so just dont rate people on looks, and whas wrong wit a christian guy ? i dont think anytin is wrong ,! y christians r not humans?and ya thers nothin , an ugly guy wit beautiful gal and stuff and so vice-versa. its all diff people's choices , or else she would have rejected him , but she didnt .!!
looks looks looks ,, damm all u girls here should get very handsome guys , but they should be dumb,&deff
looks itseems& then i want to see how would u have a nice life wit him , grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i must say u have sum nice thoughts...so u obviously go 4 persona?
Posted 30 Dec 2003

SibS says
hmm yea
Posted 31 Dec 2003

yeah nothing wrong with christian guy...but in my country the government doesnt approve and admit the marriage between muslim and christian......

those diff religion couple must go abroad to get married, and then back again after they get the paper from abroad.....mostly Indonesian couple who different in religion get married in singapore, australia or usa just to get the legal paper......so, it is wrong to get married with someone dif religion with ya..
Posted 31 Dec 2003

personality definitly, beauty comes along with the feeling
Posted 01 Jan 2004

PumpKin says
u know.....when u see someone from how she/he looks then u'll get the same response

and if there's a pretty girl...then there'll be prettier one...and the list go on.
a handsome guy or a pretty gal will think that it is so easy to get people at their same level in physical appearance so they wont respect or at least trying to maintenance the relationship coz they could get the better one.
Posted 03 Jan 2004

IMAN says
okay guys n gals i have a problem here..help me out

what if there is a guy or gal who has the looks n personality

but no education....Now what do u guys say??
Posted 07 Jan 2004

$$dreams says
i think education is a part of personality bcoz personality doesn't mean good looks
Posted 09 Jan 2004

send him or her to school...
Posted 19 Jan 2004

Saki says
jupiterblue said:

send him or her to school...

nice one....
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
oh dear, id agree with sharaaraa, cuz u build ur persona by wat knowledge uve gained and if u have no knowledge of diff aspects of life n all, then u wudnt know wat u agree with and wat u believe is right, if u dont have an opinion on any particular issue, or if ur not able to assess the situations in life, then ur hardly gona be able to know it ur emotional, logical or realistic?
right?
so, education is the main factor in personality, in my opinion!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

oh slick...thats not sharara who say it...its "$$dreams"

I think man with brain is sexy.
Posted 26 Jan 2004

slik chik says
yeah, otherwise known as nerds!
lmao!

u see jupi, men are very basic wen it cums to knowing sumthing or not!
they r either juss jocks, meaning, physically absolutely marvellous but wen it cums to usin there heads, its only good enuf on the rugby pitch to ram into other guys!

or they r way to informed about knowledgable things that and physically, well, lets just say, for them, KNOWLEDGE IS EVERYTHING!

BUT THERE IS THAT RARE BUNCH OF GUYS, WHO R STRIKING, PHYSICALLY AND MENTALY, AND GUESS WAT, IVE CAUGHT MYSELF ONE OF THOSE RARE FISHY'S! LMAO! HEHEHEHEEH!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
looks
Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
MOSTLY LOOKS, YUP!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
how abt my looks.. ????
Posted 28 Jan 2004

slik chik says
well, all i can see is ur skull right now and that aint exactly turnin me on!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
hummmm... gotta change
Posted 30 Jan 2004

do that deatho other wise the girlz gonna die rather than attracting towards u lol
Posted 02 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic