~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

Comin sooon
Posted 10 Dec 2003

Posted 10 Dec 2003

shaby says

Posted 10 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
infact kafi pix scan kar lee hain ... per browser kee seting me problem arahi hai .. so upload nahi ho rahi ... any how mein karta hoon upload
Posted 10 Dec 2003

new_beau says
Aray Yaar Kiddoooo..U R SO update...But I hv something else...

At This Moment 7:44 pm I am in Lahore..sitting in my Office..and Urmila is in AVARI HOTEL...5 Minutes Drive from My Office..But I cant go there..Coz Too much rush is there of PRESS PPL...But I have Somethin else...

I have Urmila^s..Passport Copy..Hee hee hee...This Morning Urmila Gave her Passport to "SOMEONE" for confirming his stay in Pakistan according to law... and That guy was my Friend..He sent me the copy by FAX,,,,

I Spread the information in all Airline and Travel Agencies that Urmila Came to my office today..and she is travelling from Lahore to Europe on my Airline ..And she came to Reconfirm her seat..

Every Body is crazy Now and Sayin...ABBAY YAAR...aayee thi..tu nay batay kiyun nahin...kekeke new_beau37965.7879398148
Posted 10 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
omg!! thats niceee!!!!
Posted 10 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
i didn't know micheal jackson also greeted urmila upon her arrival(FIRST PIC) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!! (J/K)

urmila will learn real quick what everyone knows...jinay lahore nai vekhya....oh jamyai nai! hope she enjoys her stay in pk and her mission/project (peace) is achieved.
Posted 10 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
new_beau said:

Aray Yaar Kiddoooo..U R SO update...But I hv something else...

At This Moment 7:44 pm I am in Lahore..sitting in my Office..and Urmila is in AVARI HOTEL...5 Minutes Drive from My Office..But I cant go there..Coz Too much rush is there of PRESS PPL...But I have Somethin else...

I have Urmila^s..Passport Copy..Hee hee hee...This Morning Urmila Gave her Passport to "SOMEONE" for confirming his stay in Pakistan according to law... and That guy was my Friend..He sent me the copy by FAX,,,,

I Spread the information in all Airline and Travel Agencies that Urmila Came to my office today..and she is travelling from Lahore to Europe on my Airline ..And she came to Reconfirm her seat..

Every Body is crazy Now and Sayin...ABBAY YAAR...aayee thi..tu nay batay kiyun nahin...kekeke

lolz @ N B
Posted 10 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 11 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 11 Dec 2003

why did shamyl and resham went to recieve her where the hell is SHAAN ...or saima
who is shamyl yaar why him
momi or shaan saima should've went
Posted 11 Dec 2003

IMAN says
thats a good question that is what actually i was thinkin why dind't our good actor went why shamyl or resham
Posted 11 Dec 2003

Zuhra1 says
urmila's dad went with her and one producer
ya i agree to why not shaan or sana why dind't big actors go
Posted 11 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'm glad u guys brought this up. i was thinkin' the same thing...why wouldn't shaan/saima/reema etc. go 2 greet urmila at the boarder?? and then i realized:

would SRK/MADHURI/ASHWARIYA etc. come 2 greet resham??? i don't think so. so why should our top-rated stars greet urmila?
Posted 11 Dec 2003

Tight says
nfak that micheal jackson one was soooo funny....hilarious
And thx god Shan and Saima didn't go to greet her....poor baby girl urmila would have been scared by those gigantic stars(by there bodies not there class)....and she would have ran back to india screaming....i mean that's a disgrace to pakistan if your top hero and heroine are like that...that sucks to have guys like mommy and shan on ur top list of heroes....shamil is a good new comer and believe me he was the best option to be put in the video with urmila...he is smart,a very good actor and educated....
Posted 11 Dec 2003

tarar786 says
likan mein china mein hooooooooooon! Kya kiya jahay Kidoo?
Posted 11 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
handsome_gujjar said:

why did shamyl and resham went to recieve her where the hell is SHAAN ...or saima

correction

woh welcome karney nahi gaye they woh video kee shot karney gaye they :P
Posted 11 Dec 2003

paki lion says
Posted 11 Dec 2003

new_beau says
handsome_gujjar said:

Bhayee..Shimal aur Resham are on the same Project..Thats why they went there...And it was an Official Trip for United Nations..Agar woh Personal Visit per aati to Shaam, Saima and Others Kiya..Mainn bhi Chala jata ..
Posted 11 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 11 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 11 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 11 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 11 Dec 2003

Saki says
so many good pics...wow.... i always liked urmila..she looks good! Saki37966.6136458333
Posted 11 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 11 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
Tight said:

thanks!

And thx god Shan and Saima didn't go to greet her....poor baby girl urmila would have been scared by those gigantic stars(by there bodies not there class)....and she would have ran back to india screaming....i mean that's a disgrace to pakistan if your top hero and heroine are like that...that sucks to have guys like mommy and shan on ur top list of heroes....shamil is a good new comer and believe me he was the best option to be put in the video with urmila...he is smart,a very good actor and educated....

sorry but i strongly disagree. shammyl maybe...but r u tellin' me resham has class?!? lol. i don't think so. sorry.

Posted 11 Dec 2003

resham urmila ke saath chipki hui hai
Posted 11 Dec 2003

Tight says
NFAKFan said:

Tight said:

thanks!

sorry but i strongly disagree. shammyl maybe...but r u tellin' me resham has class?!? lol. i don't think so. sorry.

Haha...no i m not saying these two are classic...i said that those two are big personalities but the size of there belly is big,not there professional ability....talking about shamil khan i really like his acting in drama serial and i think he is smart enough to over come shan and mommy type actor easily....
Posted 11 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
Tight said:

Haha...no i m not saying these two are classic...i said that those two are big personalities but the size of there belly is big,not there professional ability....talking about shamil khan i really like his acting in drama serial and i think he is smart enough to over come shan and mommy type actor easily....

lol. i guess u might have a point. but i don't think shaan and saima have 'big belly's' lol. in my opinion, they are our two best! shamyl is the furute, but shaan is NOW!! he's the man!

and if urmila did not get scared off by micheal jackson (resham), why would shaan/saima scare her off?! lol. 4get their belly's...atleast their faces look presentable! lol.
Posted 11 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
NFAKFan said:

Tight said:

lol. i guess u might have a point. but i don't think shaan and saima have 'big belly's' lol. in my opinion, they are our two best! shamyl is the furute, but shaan is NOW!! he's the man!

and if urmila did not get scared off by micheal jackson (resham), why would shaan/saima scare her off?! lol. 4get their belly's...atleast their faces look presentable! lol.

xactly!!!!!

NF JEE!!!
Posted 12 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. what an ovation! thank u sanam jee!

and lol @ srk's comment of resham stickin' 2 urmila. lol.

and btw peeps...DAMN....does saima not look GOOD in that pic up there?! lol. not bad at all..!!
Posted 12 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .013