Total Posts: 64603

Comin sooon
Posted 10 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
lol U WELCOME NF *JEE*!!

SHEE LOOKS GOOD!
Posted 12 Dec 2003

NFAKFan said:

lol. what an ovation! thank u sanam jee!

and lol @ srk's comment of resham stickin' 2 urmila. lol.

and btw peeps...DAMN....does saima not look GOOD in that pic up there?! lol. not bad at all..!!

I agree the pic of saima is nice handsome_gujjar37967.3205671296
Posted 12 Dec 2003

sanam411 says
YEAH SHE LOOKS GOOD
Posted 12 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
aaahhh, people with good taste (when it comes 2 actresses)!!!! i'm lovin' it! lol. thanks sanam jee and gujjar sahib!
Posted 12 Dec 2003

Tight says
lolz...and look at syed noor comments....he is comparing urmila with saima...yaar nfak sorry bhai i can't think any good about saima....she is ok at her best.....yaar personally i m interested in bodies more then faces....coz u can't change ur face...but ur body shape is pretty much in ur hands....and i hate when shan,moamar,saud,saima and sana are presented as pakistani Heroes and Heroines....one wonders if there heroes are like that what an average one will be.....and shamyl is not future yaar he is present now and shan is past....syed noor should have cast some new girl with shamyl in larki punjabad...saima is looking like mami of shamyl
Posted 12 Dec 2003

new_beau says
ffm said:

Sirf Jootiyaan..Tum ko to CHHITTAR pernay chahiyenn jaisay tumharay kaam hainn...
Posted 12 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
new_beau said:

ffm said:

Sirf Jootiyaan..Tum ko to CHHITTAR pernay chahiyenn jaisay tumharay kaam hainn...

yeah sahi kaha n B
Posted 12 Dec 2003

shaby says
is that really saima she looks wellllllll fat.
Posted 12 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
Tight said:

lolz...and look at syed noor comments....he is comparing urmila with saima...yaar nfak sorry bhai i can't think any good about saima....she is ok at her best.....yaar personally i m interested in bodies more then faces....coz u can't change ur face...but ur body shape is pretty much in ur hands....and i hate when shan,moamar,saud,saima and sana are presented as pakistani Heroes and Heroines....one wonders if there heroes are like that what an average one will be.....and shamyl is not future yaar he is present now and shan is past....syed noor should have cast some new girl with shamyl in larki punjabad...saima is looking like mami of shamyl

lol. jinaab, this is where i differ from most people on this board. i care more abt talent/face than the body! and this is why i like saima/shaan - cause in my opinion, they are pakistan's most talented actors. as far as larki punjaban goes...watch...it'll be a hit regardless!!! but we all have our own views yaar!!

i'm just saying....current-day, shaan/saima appear in the most movies per year. the reason 4 this (i think) is cause of their talent, hence making them the best we have. that being said....why should our best greet india's average at the boarder?! if the tables were turned and shaan, saima, or even shamyl, zara or anyone went 2 india 4 the same reason....would SRK, madhuri, ashwariya, and so on greet them???!!! don't u agree on this atleast?!?! NFAKFan37967.8207407407
Posted 12 Dec 2003

i agree STRONGLY
and shaan is our best actor he has the looks and the acting skills and so does saima its a shame you guys don't like your own actors and your dying over urmila who cares about her shes not even a big actress in bolly not even one award for her man saima's way better
Posted 12 Dec 2003

Tight says
Yaar these two are in most of the movies coz no doubt they are best of the lot avaiable these days....coz there are no new comers coming in that mysterious film industry,which seems ruled by pretty ignorant,bad-mannered idiots....so no-body dares.....but first imran(hero of laaj,who lives near my home and i often see him at mosque for jumma prayer:p) and then his friend shamyl has dare and everybody should welcome new comers,otherwise u would be seeing so called girls like Sana and saima in heroines and momi(who actually looks like daddy of 3 kids) and saud as heroes....and yaar i don't think talent is that compulsory for heroes and heroines....seee if they have charisma in there personality,,,,big directors will cast them and big directors know how to present a character,u don't need to be a very good actor if u r working with chopras,
And gujjar i have never died for any actress....i just like urmila more then saima and zara sheikh more then urmila,blah blah blah
Cheers
Posted 12 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
jinaab, newcomers r always welcome! nobody is stopping anyone from coming. if, like shamyl and imran, people come into the industry....they're most welcome. the problem is...nobody actuallty comes into lollywood. they're scared 4 some reason.

as 4 talent....i disagree 200% yaar!! this is the problem in pakistan. i saw an interview with humaira arshad and she said, pakistani's rarely look at talent...they ALWAYS look at appearance. in fact thats why she cut her hair. she said that if an artist (actor or musician) has EXTREME talent and minds their own business...they cannot get anywhere. but if an artist has a special look....people put them on a pedistle, and label them as a 'superstar' which is WRONG. i agree with humaira arshad 110%! we pakistani's need 2 appreciate talent, more than looks. only then will people come into lollywood, OPENLY! unless we realize this....people will continue 2 be intimidated by lollywood and its crazy demands (looks). NFAKFan37967.8786574074
Posted 12 Dec 2003

flawless says
I TINK URMILA IS A GOOD ACTRESS N Y IS EVERYBODY ARGUING OVER WHO SHOULD HAVE GONE TO GREET HER, THOSE ARE SMALL ISSUES, MAIN ISSUE IS DAT DAT PAKISTANIS ARE WELCOMING PEOPLE IN GENERAL N THERE IS NO HARM IN BEING NICE AND WELCOMING TO A PERSON WHO COMES TO VISIT U WITH A GOOD INTENSION.DATS IT.
DONT TAKE DA BLOODY NITY GRITY OUTA DIS ISSUE, IT JUS MAKES IT SOUND SO MUCH MORE POLITICAL MAN.
I TINK WE SHOULD BE CONCENTRATING ON THE MAIN REASON FOR THE VISIT, ITS TO CREATE PEACE BETWEEN DA 2 NATIONS.
RATHER THAN THINKIN DAT RESHAM OR SHAAN WENT TO GREET HER, JUSS THINK THAT A PAKISTANI REPRESENTING OUR WHOLE NATION WEN TO GREET HER ON OUR BEHALF.
UNDERSTOOD? flawless37968.3313888889
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Cute_gal says
nice shot flawles...!!!
Posted 13 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
flawless said:

I TINK URMILA IS A GOOD ACTRESS N Y IS EVERYBODY ARGUING OVER WHO SHOULD HAVE GONE TO GREET HER, THOSE ARE SMALL ISSUES, MAIN ISSUE IS DAT DAT PAKISTANIS ARE WELCOMING PEOPLE IN GENERAL N THERE IS NO HARM IN BEING NICE AND WELCOMING TO A PERSON WHO COMES TO VISIT U WITH A GOOD INTENSION.DATS IT.
DONT TAKE DA BLOODY NITY GRITY OUTA DIS ISSUE, IT JUS MAKES IT SOUND SO MUCH MORE POLITICAL MAN.
I TINK WE SHOULD BE CONCENTRATING ON THE MAIN REASON FOR THE VISIT, ITS TO CREATE PEACE BETWEEN DA 2 NATIONS.
RATHER THAN THINKIN DAT RESHAM OR SHAAN WENT TO GREET HER, JUSS THINK THAT A PAKISTANI REPRESENTING OUR WHOLE NATION WEN TO GREET HER ON OUR BEHALF.
UNDERSTOOD?

i agree.....

Posted 13 Dec 2003

Tight says
wohooo nice speech flawless...clap clap clap
but this board is to discuss showbiuz issues not political issues....a thousands of poor urmilas and reshams cannot create peaceful environment...it's upto political and religious leaders of both sides of border....so cool down
Yaar nfak....actually ur body also indicates how honest u r with ur profession,ur looks matter a lot specially if u r doing leading role,look manoj bajpai is probably the most talented actor of bollywood these days,but do u think "kal ho na ho" would be a much bigger hit if he was doing shah rukh's role in that movie....i was saying that a good director will teach u how to act,but he can't make u look like a macho man if ur waste size is 40,after waheed murad i have never seen any guy who Looks like a hero...
And Dear! mostly good looking people are scared from showbiz...coz there are lot of rumours about...aheeeem
And u know what? i have been offered thrice for modelling,but i m never able to accept coz of those rumours...oh yes yes i m not very handsome and gorgeous....all praises goes to Allah
But i was telling a new one is always scared like hell when he thinks about entering in showbiz,can someone from u testify or deny these rumours????
Posted 13 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
sorry jee. i have no idea who manoj bajpai is, and i didn't see the movie u're talking abt! sorry! i'm lollywood, through and through!

looks do matter, but they're not the be-all and end-all! your talent should matter more. only in modelling, do looks matter most. otherwise where u stand in your profession should be determined based on your talent! just my opinion....!!

as 4 these rumors abt lollywood....i'm not aware of them. lol. please explain yaar! i have an idea, but u're going 2 have 2 elaborate! lol.
Posted 13 Dec 2003

exactly it is a issue of 55 years which cannot be resolved by urmila and resham only serious and sincere talks would resolve political issues between pakistan and india
Posted 13 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Hoppo says
CANT U LOT SEE?
Since LARKI PUNJABAN BEEN RELEASED BOLLYWOOD CANT TAKE IT NO MORE LOLLYWOOD IS BECOMING A THREAT TO THEM SO THATS WHY BOLLY PRODUCERS RUSH OVER TO PAKSIATN PRESIDENT FOR PEACE BCOZ THEY KNOW THAT PAKSIATN RULES AND URMILA CONVERTS TO LOLLY!! WHAT A TENSE MOMENT FOR INDIA!!!!
Posted 13 Dec 2003

what a joke
Posted 13 Dec 2003

rrkky says
flawless said:

UNDERSTOOD?

well somebody talks sense here...had multivitamins for breakfast sweetheart??...ha
Posted 13 Dec 2003

rrkky says
Hoppo said:

CANT U LOT SEE?
Since LARKI PUNJABAN BEEN RELEASED BOLLYWOOD CANT TAKE IT NO MORE LOLLYWOOD IS BECOMING A THREAT TO THEM SO THATS WHY BOLLY PRODUCERS RUSH OVER TO PAKSIATN PRESIDENT FOR PEACE BCOZ THEY KNOW THAT PAKSIATN RULES AND URMILA CONVERTS TO LOLLY!! WHAT A TENSE MOMENT FOR INDIA!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Posted 13 Dec 2003

madmax says
look manoj bajpai is probably the most talented actor of bollywood these days,but do u think "kal ho na ho" would be a much bigger hit if he was doing shah rukh's role in that movie....i was saying that a good director will teach u

well yup so true manoj bajpai is the most talented actor of hollywood these days but if he was in kal ho na ho then i think it would be an average movie

but yaar shahrukh khan is gr8 actor

well i think an actor like waheed murad sadiyoo badh paida hottay hain aur waheed murad jaysay actor na tha aur na he ayi ga in bollywood and lollywood
Posted 13 Dec 2003

Tight says
Nfak yaar i don't know much about lollywood....but u can seee the directors and producers on some tv programes and u can tell what kind of atmosphere there would be at sets....and maybe u ppl have heard about that Shan case...some tapori producers beat him or something like that....so u know underworld...and this element is also active in bollywood....actually those rumours i was talking,were about modeling industry....they say most of photographers and Gurus are gay(aheem) there....everybody say that.....i don't know whether it is "grapes are sour" type case or it's truth.....i was asking if someone knows the reality?
Posted 13 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
i have indeed heard abt the shaan situation. it just goes 2 show how much this guy is in demand! he's the best.

as 4 the modelling industry...i had no idea. LOL. i can't confirm this, cause its the first time i'm hearing abt this existing in the pakistani modelling industry! if its tru..... . lol.
Posted 14 Dec 2003

flawless says
TeenTracker said:

exactly it is a issue of 55 years which cannot be resolved by urmila and resham only serious and sincere talks would resolve political issues between pakistan and india

nopes dont agree fully, u gota start wid da people, the public in order for peace to work out. n every single effort counts towards peace! be it resham or urmila, dat reason y we cant solve our differences is da exact point, dat we leave it to da politicians of both nations to solve it, but their aim is for the tensions to remain so it wud distract ppl from them while they r sweeping clean the treasury of the nation, wateva little there is in it!
Posted 14 Dec 2003

flawless says
rrkky said:

flawless said:

UNDERSTOOD?

well somebody talks sense here...had multivitamins for breakfast sweetheart??...ha
i always talk sense dude, i let ma mind do da calculations rather than ma emotions!
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Tight says
Flawless it wasn't me who talk emotions...actually u pour them out...saying we should not leave these issues on governement and we should do something ourselves....this and that...but yaar it is not that simple.....common ppl from both sides want peace since half century but the hypocrates sitting on powerful seats are handling the whole situation like they want....65,71,kargil???do u think these all were a war betweeen pakistani and indian public???not at all...yaar i don't want to go in details...coz that's useless....the thing is Media says....war war...public shouts yeah fight fight...media says.....peace peace....public starts shouting....yes hug hug....and media is under gov control....
And Nfak haha...yaar what do u mean kai Shan ko kut chari tau is ka matlab kai he is in demand.....hahaha...esi demand sai tau Allah bachaye sab ko....aur i m also not sure about modeling industry...one friend of mine who goes for it and he has done some work so far(some fashion walks,and a small role in anchal),,,he said so,specially about khawar riaz...i've heard about ali haider also....lolz....ab dunno kai it's just one or two gandi machlisss ya poora talab hi ganda hai
Posted 14 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
Tight said:

And Nfak haha...yaar what do u mean kai Shan ko kut chari tau is ka matlab kai he is in demand.....hahaha...esi demand sai tau Allah bachaye sab ko....aur i m also not sure about modeling industry...one friend of mine who goes for it and he has done some work so far(some fashion walks,and a small role in anchal),,,he said so,specially about khawar riaz...i've heard about ali haider also....lolz....ab dunno kai it's just one or two gandi machlisss ya poora talab hi ganda hai

lol. yaar....mera matlab yeh hai ke, the fact that shaan got beat up, means people wanted him 2 do their films, so bad....they resorted to violence 2 get him! he has so little time and so many projects...people who get the least of his attention, beat him up 2 show him ke 'we want u so bad in our film...we'll beat u 2 make u understand.' lol. (j/k).

LOL. ali haider 2?!?! HAHAHA! lol. oh man...

u have a friend who was in a drama?! will he come in movies!?
Posted 14 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .015