Surprise, surprise: Meera Talks Trash!

3092 views 68 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

Lollywood actress Meera has claimed that she will give a better performance than the late Bollywood actress Madhubala as the enchanting palace maid in a Pakistani serial "Anarkali". Madhubala had given a memorable performance as the stunning sweetheart of Prince Salim in "Mughhal-e-Azam". "Anarkali" is one of the mega-budgeted serials of Afreen Baig. He has produced highly acclaimed serials like "Kabhi Kabhi Pyar Main" and "Chandni Raatein".

According to a report in the Daily Mail, the mega serial is expected to be Meera's best classic venture. The cast of the serial includes Babar Ali, Talat Hussain, Ayub Khoso, Mohini, Meher Rizwi and Azra Aftab.

This will be Meera's first appearance in a lead role on television. However, there have been some misleading statements about "Anarkali" in print media.

'Meera is a misfit for performing Anarkali's character', 'historical facts are being mingled with' and 'Meera got this role on account of her contacts and influence' are statements that appeared in newspapers.

Meanwhile, producer Afreen Baig has denied all such statements trying to clear the confusion surrounding his dream project "Anarkali".

LOL. the funniest part is...she probably really does think she'll act better than madhubala. LOL.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Tight says
yaar that is no surprise,she often do.
Actually the thing what surprise me is meera's selection for that role
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Saki says
she is jst soooo annoying...i don't know y they chose her...
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
HAHAHAH, WELL, EVEN IN A ROLE FOR A HOE, SHES MORE OF A TACKY, EARLY NINETIES SORT OF A HO, NOT A CLASSICAL HO!
LMAO!

FOR GOD'S SAKES, SHES DEFINATELY GONA BE TOTALLY OUT OF PLACE AND CHARACTER!
I MEAN, SHE AINT GOT WAT IT TAKES TO PRODUCE THAT REFINED CLASSIC URDU ACCENT, SHES MORE OF A PAINDOO URDU ACCENT!
MAN, I CAN JUST IMAGIN HER SAYIN THE DIALOGUES IN HER ACCENT! LMAO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
Meera has no sense of interview and talking..what she saying with other..she claimed 'ont pataang'..actually it's a example of uneducated actress of lollywood unfortunetely.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
yeah! thats exactky wat it is!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

umair16 says
shes not too bad at actting . But yes she needs to learn to talk . look at Reema and resham they talk so well . .
When Reema came to the UK she got so many calls in this TV programe saying shes a well dressed and well spoken actress.
Posted 22 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
ohohoh...reema is well spoken..oh..much spoken..very much spoken...she is no.1 fighter in lollywood with others.
Posted 22 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
4 me, the 2 funniest things meera has ever said were:

2) that it was thanks 2 her that reema was in lollywood. LOL.

1) when giving an interview 2 some reporter during a car ride 2 a photo shoot, she received a phone call on her cell....according to the reporter she was talkin broken english in an effort 2 show off. anyhow...at the end she told the person on the phone, 'i will meet you near the raree wala.' LOL. just talk in urdu damnit!! why try and pretend u know english, and then talk like that?!?!?! lol.
Posted 22 Jan 2004

umair16 says
ooo ydakh whos ur favourate actresess . . cos u sceme to think u know sooo much.

Posted 22 Jan 2004

yeh_dil says
YES GUYS MEERA IS THE BEST.
Posted 22 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
umair16 said:

ooo ydakh whos ur favourate actresess . . cos u sceme to think u know sooo much.

lol. good question...i'm wondering the same thing myself. NFAKFan38008.9121180556
Posted 22 Jan 2004

slik chik says
ME TOO, SO I CAN sl*g HIM ASWEL!
GO ON TELL US DUDE!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
whose YOUR favorite slik chik??? lol.
Posted 26 Jan 2004

slik chik says
THE DAY I HAVE A FAVE IN LOLLY IS THE DAY I KNOW MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING OR PURPOSE AND ILL COMMIT SUICIDE!
DATS WAT!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
oooooookay then. lol.
Posted 26 Jan 2004

slik chik says
YUP, ( THAT MEANS I THINK U SHUD HAVE BEEN DEAD A LONG TIME AGO!) HEHEHEHEHEHE
JK!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
u're good @ these low blows eh?! lol.

u're directin' that 2 me and MANY others on this board who ALSO happend 2 be lolly fans. lol. and ain't all of 'em as nice as me. so watch u're back. lol.
Posted 26 Jan 2004

slik chik says
AND WAT MAKES U THINK IM NICE?
NAAA, I TINK UR A GREAT GUY, THATS Y I sl*g U, WEN I sl*g SUMONE LIKE DAT, THAT MEANS I LIKE DEM!
DUH, TO THINK U CUD HAVE COPED ON BY NOW!
OH DEAR, MEN!
Posted 26 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. thanks slickster! in that case....sl*g away. lol.

hey...what does that mean anyway?? y is it always bleeped out?! lol.
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
LOL. madhubala vs her... LOL give me a break.
Posted 27 Jan 2004

paki lion says
MrDeath said:

SUNNY DEOL VS 10 PAKISTANIS LOL GIVE ME A BREAK!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

lol. thanks slickster! in that case....sl*g away. lol.

hey...what does that mean anyway?? y is it always bleeped out?! lol.

yup i will, sl*g is a another word that means to diss!
but apperently, in jb, there r sum members who r under the age of 2, s thats y!
or maybe they think its a really bad word and dont know the real meanin of it!

you know, sl*g!
( I SO HAD TO DO THAT!)
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
slik chik said:

yup i will, sl*g is a another word that means to diss!
but apperently, in jb, there r sum members who r under the age of 2, s thats y!
or maybe they think its a really bad word and dont know the real meanin of it!

you know, sl*g!
( I SO HAD TO DO THAT!)

lol. so tru abt the members @ jb. lol.
Posted 27 Jan 2004

slik chik says
n here is another person who agrees with me, n then kidoo sez im talkin trash!
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
he does?! lol.
Posted 27 Jan 2004

MrDeath says
paki lion said:

MrDeath said:

SUNNY DEOL VS 10 PAKISTANIS LOL GIVE ME A BREAK!

hav a kitkat
Posted 28 Jan 2004

slik chik says
NFAKFan said:

he does?! lol.

yeah, ima after all the mods n admins these days , tellin them to loosen up a bit and UNBLOCK MANI!
THEY R PRETTY MUCH GETIN FED UP OF ME BY NOW, WHICH PROOVS THAT IM NOT FAR FROM REACHIN MA GOALS!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
what did mani do?!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

slik chik says
JUST USED SUM BANNED WORD N ALL DATS Y THEY BLOCKED HIM!
I MEAN, THATS SUCH A STUPID REASON!
ALOT OF PL SAY BAD WORDS AS A JOKE IN NORMAL CONVERSATION, ITS SO COMMON OVER HERE U DONT EVEN CONSIDER THE F WORD A CURSE ANYMORE! SHEESH TO THINK THEY WUD LOOSEN UP!
Posted 28 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. tru.....cussin' is common these dayz...but he might have said it in a negative context??!! who knows....lol.
Posted 28 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic