JB MEET ENDED FINALLY, Final Review

10480 views 312 replies
Reply to Topic
madmax

Total Posts: 7183

21st january was that historical day when three of the jb's members met,including platonic,new_beau and madmax(f&f) at platonics place at about 8;00pm pst,at the moment three of us r together and having fun..

before that platonic recieved madmax from daewoo's terminal at about 7;15 pm and nb joined us at about 8;15 pm.

although ffm tried his level best to sabotage the jb meet plan but fortunately three of us were fully dedicated and so we made it happen,

as madmax from mardan is here in lahore for next 4-5 days so severals meetings r xpected to happen so any member willing to join us can pm platonic,
madmax38011.0497685185
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
hahaha, kewl, dats greta! so, wat was ur reaction on meeting each other?

btw, wat r u guys gettin upto?
Posted 21 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
arey ji me serious mera case chal raha hai .. waise wow hope so ya ll b enjoying dere ........ dua karna meray liye bhaiyooon n bhenoo
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Ashii says
areyyy owwwwwwwwwww...

kya naaa.. just 3
dher sare log hote to must b fun,, par khairrr

chalo ab hum bhi hein...
HIII PLATY, NAYA BHAI n MADYYY
wassuuuppppppppppp ?¿

naya bhai jii meri taraf se mad ko aik lagana plz..
Allah miyan ajar de ga aap ko
Posted 21 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
lolz @ sall
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
meri taruf se mady ek new bee ko zor se de marnaa!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
Yes we are together here in my room , Me , madmax & NB . For making this meeting occasson more alive we are taking snaps through web cam . which will be posted soon .

Wol has been contacted through NB , he will also join us tomorrow .
Posted 21 Jan 2004

slik chik says
oh kewl, wol bhai!
yeah post ur pics so we can all have a warning against alla u bandits!
Posted 21 Jan 2004

STANDARD says
well done! platonic! I live in remoted area...if I live in near lahore,definetely I do come.
Posted 21 Jan 2004

new_beau says
Its about 8:45 pm , me new_beau , Platonic and madmax are leavin for dinner. EVERY ONE IS INVITED

Sardar Machhli amm,,nahin,,

Taka tak...amm,,, Nahin...

Muhammadi Nehari..ammm...Nahin...

Hareesaaa....Ammmm nahin...

Hahaha...Thora Thora sab kuch... Yummm yumm..

All pics will be uploaded bz late night 2day..

SO WAIT..AND KEEP online @ JB MEET
Posted 21 Jan 2004

Ashii says
ye kya baat hui naaaa..
invite kiya bhi nahhiiiiiiiiiiiiii

kanjoooooooossssssss...

oii kal webcam pe naaa... plzzz naaaa..
and tel us the time tooo...
Posted 21 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
ah :( kewl :(
Posted 21 Jan 2004

platonic said:

Yes we are together here in my room , Me , madmax & NB . For making this meeting occasson more alive we are taking snaps through web cam . which will be posted soon .

Wol has been contacted through NB , he will also join us tomorrow .

aik hi room main
Posted 21 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
Reached home after dinner , uploading the pics , wait for the story and pics , coming in few mins .
Posted 21 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
First Days Review :

Today , on 21 January at 11:00 am PST , madmax called me that he is coming from Mardan via Noshehra through Daewoo and he will reach Lahore at about 6:00 pm , so i contacted New_beau and told him that this is the plan . He said that he will join me at my place in Allama Iqbal Town .
I went to Daewoo Terminal at about 5:45 pm .

There a bad news came to me that bus timings are 6:30 pm , anyway i started enjoing the hot girls coming and going through different buses . It was raining very lightly , i enjoyed that very much as the thoughts of meeting an internet friend by-face for the first time were coming to my mind . Due to rain bus took much time and delay made me stand for 1.5 hours as finally Madmax's bus reached the terminal i took a snap of his bus .

I havnt seen madmax before , as he never showed his any pic to me , but he had seen mine so he was in a good position to bluff me , last night he gave me some idea of his physique , he told me that he is only 5'4 feet with a waiste of 54" which i never believed as true . Anyway as the door of bus opened a beautiful tall girl came out and statred staring me straight way , suddenly an idea came to mind "OYEEEEEEEEEEEE madmax larki too nahin" but after giving some horney looks she turned towards her mom and went away . I took a big sigh and thought in my mind "Nahin Yaar , aisay kaisay ho sakta tha" , these ideas were coming and going in my mind when a tall guy with glasses on went of the bus and passed me while staring with a weird look , this was the time when i was looking for a 5'4 guy , i noticed that that tall guy is standing on my right and is continiously staring at me , i stared him once , after 4-5 seconds againg i looked into his eyes , then after 4-5 seconds i again looked into his eyes , he was staring at me while saying some thing in Pashtu , this time i pointed towards him and just said "MADMAX" and he said yes , so after that he gave me a warm hug , we went to my car and came to my place where NB joined us within 15-20 Minutes . We logged in turn by turn and posted some words that u people have read above , and then at about 8:45 Pm we left for dinner .
Now the problem that we were having was what to eat , NB recomended one place in Lakshmi Chowk

we ordered takatak there , NB & MadMax themselves chosen the stuff to be cooked and we went in the hotel

MadMad is visible here in the following pic

Take a look how good that food was looking

and what we did to it

This dinner was financed by NB , actually it was a treat to both me and madmax as NB became MAMOON of a sweet lil new born nephew .
After that we arranged a hotel room for MadMax , then after dumbing his lugage there we went to take some kashmiri chai

Again NB paid the bill and he is also visible in the pic , as the guy with his hands in pockets .

Interestingly we found ffmthere in Lakshmi wandering with some of his friends take a look at him

he became much angry to see us there , i think he was feeling some embaracement as in the start he tried to demolish our plan but failed to do that .platonic38008.034537037
Posted 22 Jan 2004

subha says
Hiiii NB
Hiii Mademax
Hii PL

Posted 22 Jan 2004

Ashii says
hehehhehe......
inteeeeerrrstinggggg..

heyyyy kal on webcam.. see ya aaaaallllllllll..
mad kahin larki to nahiii
heehehhehehehhee...
nice one

hey Naya Bhai jiiii.. conratessssss.. and a big bigg hug to ur nephew
Posted 22 Jan 2004

ohh how nice..

yaar clear clear pics send karo..
aur yeh maddy se bi treat lo..khuul ker treat lo is se..kanjoos kahi ka..
Posted 22 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
New day new morning and new plans , now i am leaving to pick Madmax from his hotel , we will hopefully visit 2-3 places of lahore , then we will have a lunch with NB who is in his office at the moment , after that we a plan to see WOL as well . Keep on visiting for updates . Chao
Posted 22 Jan 2004

madmax says
well wow vooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo anyone interested in can join us me r going to stay here at lahore for 3 to 4 days more well jab money khatam ho jayi ga to hum bhi chal deen gaay today three of us r going to meet wol well apnay leyi kuch shopping bhi karnay hay

ffm beta apnni pic daikh lee yaar aap aur aap ki biradary walloon say mil kar barat khushi howi lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted 22 Jan 2004

sharara says
i wish i cud join u all :(

someone finance me.. its not too expensive i wanna come..
Posted 22 Jan 2004

madmax says
Ok no problem Sharara Admini , if u want to come i would love to finance you , tell me when u'll be able to come so that i may make arrangements of your arrival including tickets and stay etc . Dont take it as a joke i am 100% serious about it .
Posted 22 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
Ok we r back from our trip to Lahore zoo , funny thing is that we found FFM there he was again wandering with some of his friends , i will post his pics in the night with our several more activity's pics .

Big Newsis that WOLhas invited us including me (platonic) , madmax and NB on a dinner in Food street Lahore . This will be the Climax of JB meet's first two days .

Anybody still want to join us can PM me .
Posted 22 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
wow ffm wahan kya kar raha tha ... ?
Posted 22 Jan 2004

iteresting...main nay aankhon daikha hal suna hai na
Posted 22 Jan 2004

madmax says
2nd Day , First Half Review .
Today at 10:00 Am PST i called Platonic and asked about the plan , He told me that he
will be with me in 15 mins . So he reached my hotel at about 10:30 AM and he found me
busy in the Hotel's net cafe posting on JB . We left the Hotel at about 11:00 AM for Zoo
to enquire after the health of FFm ;) .

As we entered the Zoo through the main gate we found FFm right in front of our eyes , he was
standing there to wellcome all the visiting people . You can see that he was having a wonderful
time there with children .

As he found us there in front of his eyes he put his back to us , u all know why !

Then we went to a nearby cage , we were again amazed to see FFm there also , it was very
unbelivable for us to see FFm changing his places and faces so rapidly , u can see
the pic if u dont beleive us

As he find us there he ran away in his typical monkey way see the pic for the evidence

As we went near a big cage , we were again amazed to see SALL sleeping in a very liny dress ,
Platonic asked that either SALL is a girl or a guy , so i replied that doctors are researching
on that , see the pic and kindly let us know if u have any clue of that .

Then we went close to another big cage , we saw Sharara Tai there collecting money from people for some welfare work

See the review of Dinner late night , which will be updated by Platonic . madmax38009.1182638889
Posted 22 Jan 2004

Ashii says

was that a joke ???????

woteverrrrrrrr..

waise kya baaat hai na... LHE ZOO mei ghoom ye teeeno bandarrrrrrrr rahe hein,, and pics hamari ???¿¿¿
wahh reyy
kya na reyyy
bilkul hi khiskela hai reyyy

dufffffffffeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted 22 Jan 2004

madmax says
Taap gaya reyyyyy !
Posted 22 Jan 2004

SALL said:

was that a joke ???????

woteverrrrrrrr..

waise kya baaat hai na... LHE ZOO mei ghoom ye teeeno bandarrrrrrrr rahe hein,, and pics hamari ???¿¿¿
wahh reyy
kya na reyyy
bilkul hi khiskela hai reyyy

dufffffffffeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted 22 Jan 2004

Ashii says
nahi waise sach meiii

where r ur picsssss.. u teeennn bandarzzzzzz
han ?????????
Posted 22 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
haan haan where r yer pix