JB MEET ENDED FINALLY, Final Review

10510 views 312 replies
Reply to Topic
madmax

Total Posts: 7183

21st january was that historical day when three of the jb's members met,including platonic,new_beau and madmax(f&f) at platonics place at about 8;00pm pst,at the moment three of us r together and having fun..

before that platonic recieved madmax from daewoo's terminal at about 7;15 pm and nb joined us at about 8;15 pm.

although ffm tried his level best to sabotage the jb meet plan but fortunately three of us were fully dedicated and so we made it happen,

as madmax from mardan is here in lahore for next 4-5 days so severals meetings r xpected to happen so any member willing to join us can pm platonic,
madmax38011.0497685185
Posted 21 Jan 2004

new_beau says

So People...Listeno today's detailo...

5:30 I left my Office and went to the hotel. Room was Locked and according to Hotel receptionist (male ) madmax was out of hotel for last three hours. I started praying for the safety of kidds in Lahore. After 15 Minutes of waiting in Lobby. Madmax Came back. He was so Tired. He told me that He has been so bored all the day. And during this bore time he has visited the Lahore Royal Fort, Royal Mosque, Lahore Tower in Iqbal Park, and some other sites. I said, If you have visited these site during your boredom...so its very good that you are feeling bored.

Rickshaw drivers charged him too muchh during the whole day. I counted it as a mistake by madmax. He should call us before going to these places. I know we were not able to give him company but we were able to advise him the best way to visit.

I offered him the dinner and we walked towards Nisbat Road near Food Street. I told madmax that we are going to have AMRITSARI HAREESA..madmax asked very anxiuosly "WHAT IS HAREESA????" aNd I told him its BIG BROTHER OF HALEEM...and thanks God..He was aware of Haleem..otherwise I had to tell him about Haleem also..And that would be difficult for me.coz I dont like to discuss about females..

HAREESA WAS in front of us after10 Minutes..After Having some, madmax said.. I WANNA EAT A BURGER,..I staired at him with anger and thought...Your forefathers must belongs to the nation of MOSES...Who rejected MAN-O-SALWA and asked for Onion and Cucumber.

As a Pleasant Surprise. Suddenlz WOL arrived there for his Dinner. My Heart beat started to Sing... Aaye ho meri Zindagi mainn Tum Bahar ban kay....
He Joined us in HAreesa...and Paid the Bill too...

After the Dinner he left and we started wandering on THE MALL....Mall-o-Mall walking...We went to Panorama Shopping Center..After some Window Shopping we came back without purchasing a single window..Coz No shopkeeper was able to convince madmax...after leaving each shop..shopkeepers asked me slowly... "Yaar yeh mad hay kiya" aur mainn muskura ker kehta...HAAN NA

Then Walking Walking we went to Anar kali Market..after Visiting Several Shops of Shoes...We went to New Food Street at Old Anarkali...Then we Again came BACK TO panorama and purchased a pair of shoes from Servis..

Sorry I forgot we purchased a frock too for mad's niece from DEAN'S ....

Then From Foot Path display Center we puRCHASED A SHOT GUN ...90 Rupees only...

Again Through Bedan Road we came to Lakshami and I dropped madmax at Hotel...And Finally Came Back to Home...Now near my Home..i am in a net cafe and posting this Review..I am tired Actually Thats why I think its wnough for today...

TOMORROW is the last day of JB MEET.. and tomorrow we will be the guests of madmax...PAT nahin kiya khilaye ga ..

BRAVO PLATONIC FOR THIS IDEA AND ARRANGEMENTS
new_beau38009.9225231481
Posted 23 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
yeah i called Platonic today n he told me k woh nahi hai aaj apkey saath per he told me k wol ney us ko bataya hai k woh kuch dair k liye mady n nb sey mila tha hareesa khaney wali place per ... hey mady hope so ya r enjoyin na ... aab next meeting multan mein honi chaiyee ... platonic said k yaar mushkil hai coz multan mein aur koi nahi hai tumharey eilawa.. per i think yahan maza aye ga ... aur haan aab me bak to multan .. aur yahan multan mein kafi sardi hai .. karachi n rahim yar khan mein to mausam sunny sa tha per yahan to kafi sardi hai ... ...
Posted 23 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
Thik hai meet attendies nay akailay akailay he Harisa phurka diya hai . Kal main bilkul free hune , Madmax sahab should kick out the idea of paying the bill from his mind , kal tooo meri bari hai bhai loog , hopefully i will take the gang to Bhatii Tikka Shop , Mazang Lahore .

NB i have the experience of shopping with our khan sahab (madmax) , meter hai pooray ka poora .

FFM bhai yaar i still insist , multan main hum sab ko travel ker kay aana parey ga , phir bhi if you want to invite us all u should offer us some hot hot hot stuff , including food , places & people etc as I have never been in Multan before . Do Give it a break , kuch time kay baad munasib rahay ga , aik dam he sari meets ho gaein tu charm khatam ho jaye ga . Itnay main UAE waloon ko kuch hath paoon marney do .
Posted 24 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
chalo sahi hai platonic .. . i agree wid ya
Posted 24 Jan 2004

new_beau said:

london_ki_hoor said:

ohhhh wow..food street..Yum Yum..
WOl WOL..jab mei pak aun gi to muje bi le ker jana hae..mujhe nahi pata..

aur yeh maddy se abi tak kisi ne treat kiu nahi li..? had hae..aray pakro mady kanjos ko bi..

aAP aAo to sahi...Arrange hum ker dainn gay..Larkiyaan Larkiyaan mil ker Perday mainn Meeting ker lena..

lolz nai nai..parde kiu jee..aisi koi bat nahi..lekin jab mei ne ana hae pak..meeting honi hi honi hae..abi bata rae hun mei..samjjh lo sab..
Posted 24 Jan 2004

oh chalo ab madmax ki treat ko bhgto sab.. dekho kia hal kare ga..
maddy hamari treat bi tayar rakhna..
Posted 24 Jan 2004

oh to Lahore walon nay bhi pahchan liya that he is MAD

is nay dukandaron ko bohat tang kiya hai

jacket kharidani thi to wahin apnay bara market say lay laitay how mad ur
Posted 24 Jan 2004

madmax says
me not bad queeny thanksssssssss likken yaar yahan lahore may kuch achy quality ki jackets etc hain he nahi and prices bhi 1000 to 2500 thak he hain aur is low quality ki cheezian may pehenta nahi haan well hoor hum lahore ayay hain to apnnay sath rokhra bhi khoob sath layian hain jee koyi ghum nahi jee

next meet dubai may he thik hay kya khayyal hay aap sab ka

oyeeee nb na kar putra na kar

and platy yaar thanksssssss u have done a lot for me love you brother
Posted 24 Jan 2004

go to ICHHRA
or near MAYO HOSPITAL

WAHAN SAY TUMHARAY MATLAB KI JACKET MIL JAYE GI queen victoria38010.4908680556
Posted 24 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
queen victoria said:

go to ICHHRA
or near MAYO HOSPITAL

WAHAN SAY TUMHARAY MATLAB KI JACKET MIL JAYE GI

kiyoon woh liberty ya panorama sey kiyoon na ley ... mady go fo da best na
Posted 24 Jan 2004

oh nahin na u cant under stand mayo hospital wali market hi main mad k matlab ki cheez ho gi

samjhay nahin to nb ya wol say poochna
Posted 24 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
i know :P
Posted 24 Jan 2004

Posted 24 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
waise mein lahore aata jata rehta hoon na hehe
Posted 24 Jan 2004

it means tum nay bhi wahin say shoping ki thi
Posted 24 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
ji nahi .. coz mayo hospital mein gaya tha eik baar :P mein lahore aker sirf liberty pace ya panorama sey shoppin karta hoon
Posted 24 Jan 2004

new_beau says
ffm said:

ji nahi .. coz mayo hospital mein gaya tha eik baar :P mein lahore aker sirf liberty pace ya panorama sey shoppin karta hoon

Haan WINDOW SHOPPING to kahin bhi ki ja sakti hay..
Posted 24 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
kiya na ji aisa nahi hia ji hehehee aur aaj ka kya plan hai aap ppl ka
Posted 24 Jan 2004

new_beau says
Abhi Platonic ki call aayee thi..madmax is at his place..WOL ko try ker raha hoon..Mobile Off hay... ...Abhi milta hay to dekhtay hainn..Mansoor Ghori say Milnay ka plan hay agar mil gaya to..Otherwise...Mozang Bhatti Tikkay walay say Tikkay kha ker 1130 ki Bus say Daewoo per madmax ko Peshawar Bhaijh ker Sukoon ka Saans lainn gay.. ..Yani matlab..aheem ahemm..Matlab aik achhi METT kay end per responsibility achhi tarah say Nibhanay kay baad shukar kerainn gay na..aur Sukoon ka Saans Lainn gay na..
Posted 24 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
ahan nice    
Posted 24 Jan 2004

new_beau says
Abhi tek Office mainn Hoon... Aik Kaam aa gaya tha Urgent...Raastay say Wapas aaya hoon.. ..ABhi 8 Bajay tek Platonic kay ghar Ponhchoon ga...
Posted 24 Jan 2004

madmax says
Abhay nb , apunnnnnn bolay toooooo kulti nahin marnay ka , 6 foot ka aadmi hai tu 2,2 foot kay 3 bana day ga , apnu ko 7 bajay ka bolta hai aur jb pay 8 ka , lugta hai teray circuit ka fuse urr gaya reyyyy ! madmax38010.7478472222
Posted 24 Jan 2004

new_beau says
Yaar abhi tek Office mainn Hoon..Kalti nahin Marnay ka..Buss thora Late aanay ka..abhi Kuchh Nhain keh sakta..Ho sakta hay ab Direct Mozang hi Aaoon....
Posted 24 Jan 2004

madmax says
NP ! take your time !
Posted 24 Jan 2004

madmax says
4th & Last Day's Review , Part : 1 ...> 24-01-2004

This is almost 6:30 PM , me and Platonic are together here at Platonics Place . Early this morning , Platonic called me at about 10:00 AM that he will pick me up at about 10:30 AM , I checked out from Hotel at about 10:15 and Platonic was there to receive me at the given time .
From Hotel Platonic took to the Science Museum Lahore , we also saw Govt Collage lahore there , then on our way back from this trip in our way we escaped a horrible car accident which was so furious that it may have taken Platonic's new car with it on Ferozpur Road . Actually 3-4 cars messed up with each other while Platonic's skill and my advice with the help of God saved us . Other wise all the JB members would have received the good/bad news of our KUlls . Then Platonic took me to the Qaddafi Stadium , we also saw Hockey stadium , Foot ball stadium and Open air alhamra art council .
Qaddafi Stadium :

Open Air Alhamra Art Council :

Following 2 pics main Farak maloom karein , Aur Platonic ki skill ko appreciate karein .

From There we went to Liberty mtk lahore ,

we took some tasty salad from there , then we went to Pace ,

we did some window shopping , then platonic took me to Hafeez Centre , we both bought some cds from different shops .

From there Platonic took me to the Punjab University ,

he showed me his collage i.e Hailey Collage there

and rest of the departments . Then we went to Mcdonalds from where we did our lunch .

I am not shy to say that i Paid the Bill although platonic was insisitng too much . Then we went to Gulshan-e-Iqbal park .

After that we came back to platonic's place and saw MUNNA BHAI (MBBS) . Woooo Bolay too NB nay appun loog ko cell pay call mara , bola kay 7:00 bajay takery ga , abhi 6:40 bajrey lay aiin , woo aye ga too hum khana khanay jayee ga . Wol ka pata koi nahin hai abhi tak , shyed humein join ker lay , Iss kay baad 11:30 pm ki Daewoo ki seat booked hai apun tuu chala Mardan .

Rest of the Review of the Dinner will be posted by Platonic .
madmax38010.7791898148
Posted 24 Jan 2004

new_beau says
Yeh Sala sub KIDNEY KA KAMAL hay..jo itna achha Soch kay Review likha hay..Abhi APun Dhanda Khallas ker kay niklay ga..To donon Dhakkan Mozang pay Aa jao...Udher eech milnay ka..
Posted 24 Jan 2004

and???

where's the pictures of u GUYS??
Posted 24 Jan 2004

~Fragi~ says
madmax said:

4th & Last Day's Review , Part : 1 ...> 24-01-2004

This is almost 6:30 PM , me and Platonic are together here at Platonics Place . Early this morning , Platonic called me at about 10:00 AM that he will pick me up at about 10:30 AM , I checked out from Hotel at about 10:15 and Platonic was there to receive me at the given time .
From Hotel Platonic took to the Science Museum Lahore , we also saw Govt Collage lahore there , then on our way back from this trip in our way we escaped a horrible car accident which was so furious that it may have taken Platonic's new car with it on Ferozpur Road . Actually 3-4 cars messed up with each other while Platonic's skill and my advice with the help of God saved us . Other wise all the JB members would have received the good/bad news of our KUlls . Then Platonic took me to the Qaddafi Stadium , we also saw Hockey stadium , Foot ball stadium and Open air alhamra art council .
Qaddafi Stadium :

Open Air Alhamra Art Council :

Following 2 pics main Farak maloom karein , Aur Platonic ki skill ko appreciate karein .

From There we went to Liberty mtk lahore ,

we took some tasty salad from there , then we went to Pace ,

we did some window shopping , then platonic took me to Hafeez Centre , we both bought some cds from different shops .

From there Platonic took me to the Punjab University ,

he showed me his collage i.e Hailey Collage there

and rest of the departments . Then we went to Mcdonalds from where we did our lunch .

I am not shy to say that i Paid the Bill although platonic was insisitng too much . Then we went to Gulshan-e-Iqbal park .

After that we came back to platonic's place and saw MUNNA BHAI (MBBS) . Woooo Bolay too NB nay appun loog ko cell pay call mara , bola kay 7:00 bajay takery ga , abhi 6:40 bajrey lay aiin , woo aye ga too hum khana khanay jayee ga . Wol ka pata koi nahin hai abhi tak , shyed humein join ker lay , Iss kay baad 11:30 pm ki Daewoo ki seat booked hai apun tuu chala Mardan .

Rest of the Review of the Dinner will be posted by Platonic .

wow nice
Posted 24 Jan 2004

Ashii says
kiddoo bongooo... QUOTE kahe kooooooo..
kya naaa..

heyyy lina.. here r pics of PLATY in red and MAD in grey chador
Posted 24 Jan 2004

PLATONIC says
FFM yaar avoid quoting the posts that have the pics , humaray pass dial up connection hain , page load honay main deer lugti hai .thx
Posted 24 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic