lahore moves to number 1, as the best tou

6874 views 114 replies
Reply to Topic
shaby

Age: 124
Total Posts: 1287
Points: 0

Location:
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
lahore moves to number 1, as the best tourist spot in the world.

Lahore has become the number one tourist spot in the world this month. The city got the most visitors ever. All hotels are going full. There is not a single hotel room empty in the city. All the 5-star hotels have doubled there price and still, they are sold out. This is because of the huge cricket series. There are 2 matches to be played in lahore
Posted 20 Mar 2004

khanwh says
Lahore Number 1 tourest spot in the world ?

I find that hard to beleive !!!!

Still what do I know .
Posted 20 Mar 2004

Saki says
cool!
Posted 20 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
wicked!! its probably the #1 tourist spot for the time being....for the month maybe??!!

these tourists will come bcak chanting what almost EVERY visitor of lahore says: lahore lahore eh!!! and jinay lahore nai vekhya....o jamayai nai!!
Posted 20 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
source plz...
Posted 20 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
no.1 in the world...it's hilarous....
Posted 20 Mar 2004

paki_fan says
lahore iis great place cuz i am from lahore lolzz just kidding but its is superb place
Posted 21 Mar 2004

well lahore is a nice place but not the best in the world.
Posted 21 Mar 2004

well lahore is a nice place but not the best in the world.
Posted 21 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
this news is a FAKE...lol waise nice try shaby
Posted 22 Mar 2004

Saki says
¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

this news is a FAKE...lol waise nice try shaby



na tumhain kaise pata..i think its a pretty cool news!
Posted 22 Mar 2004

Ashii says
CORRECTION :
LHE moves to number 1, as the most visited spot in south asia (for this month)


I BELIEVE.. coz akhir lhore lhore ae
Posted 22 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
no its a fake, puri dunya mein lahore lol this is the most funniest news...
Posted 22 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
SALL said:

CORRECTION :
LHE moves to number 1, as the most visited spot in south asia (for this month)


I BELIEVE.. coz akhir lhore lhore ae



Posted 22 Mar 2004

Tight says
It's quite possible.....for just this cricket match there are 8000 indians in lahore these days.......how many cities could have more then 8000 tourists at the same time?
Posted 23 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
indian have come to lahore for watching match...not seeing a Lahore city...only 4 days visas has been given themselves....Kush fehmey hai.
Posted 23 Mar 2004

¥Ä§ ÐËViL said:

no its a fake, puri dunya mein lahore lol this is the most funniest news...



tumhare liye har cheez fake hote ha kya .... tum lahore ke nahi is liye
Posted 23 Mar 2004

Ashii says
8000

u must b kdn coz
we ve nearly 10 to 12 million tourists in paris every yr
about 700 000 to 1 million per month..
Posted 23 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
well jo bhi hai .. itz a kewl place .. i had spended ma child hood in karachi .. i stayed dere fo 15 years , but now i feel dat karachi n lahore both r equal beautiful cites ...


but ya know lhore lhore ey
Posted 23 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
lahore copies KARACHI all the way lol...

lahore copy cat hai...

LA-HORE
Posted 24 Mar 2004

khanwh says
Tight said:

It's quite possible.....for just this cricket match there are 8000 indians in lahore these days.......how many cities could have more then 8000 tourists at the same time?



Sorry TIGHT bruv !

But London gets more than that each day !!!
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Tight says
Really?
Anyway who cares.......8000 tourists hoon ya 8 million......lahore aur lahorion ko is sai koi faraq nahin parta yeh tum log lahore kai nam pai itna bharakte kion ho.......jesey class mein sab sai khoobsorat larki sai dosri larkian jalti hein
Lahore is a part of ur very own country....i don't think france kai log paris mein is tarah keere nikalte hon gai.....i m sure Eiffel Tower lahore mein banaya ja raha hota tau pakistan kai dosre shehar ehtajaj shroo kar detey.....is kai bar-aks yeh kisi aur shehar mein bane tau ham lahori wahan kai shehrion sai ziada khush hon gai....
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Tight said:

Really?
Anyway who cares.......8000 tourists hoon ya 8 million......lahore aur lahorion ko is sai koi faraq nahin parta yeh tum log lahore kai nam pai itna bharakte kion ho.......jesey class mein sab sai khoobsorat larki sai dosri larkian jalti hein
Lahore is a part of ur very own country....i don't think france kai log paris mein is tarah keere nikalte hon gai.....i m sure Eiffel Tower lahore mein banaya ja raha hota tau pakistan kai dosre shehar ehtajaj shroo kar detey.....is kai bar-aks yeh kisi aur shehar mein bane tau ham lahori wahan kai shehrion sai ziada khush hon gai....



u r right
Posted 24 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
Tight said:

Really?
Anyway who cares.......8000 tourists hoon ya 8 million......lahore aur lahorion ko is sai koi faraq nahin parta yeh tum log lahore kai nam pai itna bharakte kion ho.......jesey class mein sab sai khoobsorat larki sai dosri larkian jalti hein
Lahore is a part of ur very own country....



!!!

100% RIGHT yaar!!
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Ashii says
ufffff ho......
i lovvve lahore par aisa bhi nahi hai k usse best prove karne liye ulti seedhi news pe yakeen kar lu

kya naaaaaaaa
Posted 24 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
tru...
Posted 24 Mar 2004

khanwh says
Tight said:

Really?
Anyway who cares.......8000 tourists hoon ya 8 million......lahore aur lahorion ko is sai koi faraq nahin parta yeh tum log lahore kai nam pai itna bharakte kion ho.......jesey class mein sab sai khoobsorat larki sai dosri larkian jalti hein
Lahore is a part of ur very own country....i don't think france kai log paris mein is tarah keere nikalte hon gai.....i m sure Eiffel Tower lahore mein banaya ja raha hota tau pakistan kai dosre shehar ehtajaj shroo kar detey.....is kai bar-aks yeh kisi aur shehar mein bane tau ham lahori wahan kai shehrion sai ziada khush hon gai....



OK TIGHT bruv !

stay cool !

Lahore is a great PAK city !

we all love it !
Posted 25 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
aur kuch log karachi city kay naam pur burk uttay hain..
Posted 25 Mar 2004

ydakh said:

aur kuch log karachi city kay naam pur burk uttay hain..


hum me itefaak kab ho ga
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
ittefaq jab hoga jab aap manjayenge
East Ya West
Karachi is the Best
Posted 25 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
actually we shod accept ..karachi is biggest city of country..and internatinal city...called mini-pakistan.
several lakh Afghani people has lived till last 20 years in karachi..

Lahore is 2nd largest city..and heart of pakistan..8000 people r not big matter.
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Reply to Topic