PAKISTAN LOST!!!

1199 views 25 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

Well i knew it...we aint never tough in the last game...
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
Well what can i say lol !! except that welldone Pakistan!! lol
Posted 24 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
oh our team is the best in losing...man i thought they will gona win this series...saalon ko world cup ke game ka badla lena chahiye tha, apne hi country mein haar gaye, idiots
Posted 24 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
pak haar gaya ........   
Posted 24 Mar 2004

umair16 says
they played really good in the hole series but what happened to them on the last game . . Dam they played too bad. But i still love pakistan and hope for the best in the test match
Posted 24 Mar 2004

sal_fan says
i m sad/depressed/mad/disgusted cuz we lost but than its only a game...the sad part though is that we lost inspite of having so much talent there needs to be few changes in the team...get rid of sohaib for some matches cuz atleast he annoys the hell out of me
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Due factor kahan gaya...jab last match in lahore under lights due factor tha...aaj kahan gaya.... test jeetien gey sab ko khush karne ke liye india odi ki ranking main 5th nr par chala gaya hai..a head of pakistan
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Hayaa khan says
hiiam very happy love u indian team. Allah bless u.....
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Hayaa khan says

salaamindian we pray alot 4 u thankx 2 Allah..... ........congratulations to indian team 2 anita mehak tamsila aryana fazila bush and alots of friends to my sis laila sinnah and to me.thank Allah shagufta and once again thankx 2 Allah.............iam really happy i was very worried and i can;t sleep........ emaan...................
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
yup allah ne dua sunli indian muslims kee, say thanks to allah again...
Posted 25 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
no big deal!!

trust me peeps.....in the long run, we ALL (indians/pakistanis) will be winners (thru gaining peace) insha'allah.
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
lets hope for the best
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
lol PEACE where r u living , in ur dreams i guess. there cant be any peace between these 2 countries trust me on that. i can see three main causes
1. Too less education, we need a lot more
2. Politicians
3. Army on both sides
we have to get rid of all these factors to have lasting peace , i agree that the people on both sides wont hate each other if we can get rid of the last 2 atleast.
Posted 25 Mar 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. I'M DREAMING?!?! common yaar. did u not watch the cricket games, and witness the co-existence of indians and pakistani's in the same stadium?! for me, its a start. better this small gesture/sign of peace, than nothing right?

the 3 things u listed as barriers 4 peace were the FURTHEST things from people's minds while watching those games. so it goes 2 show, peace IS possible.
Posted 25 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
hmmm...
Posted 25 Mar 2004

sal_fan says
well imo peace is very much possible...i have witness the last two matches myself...i know how civil pakistaniz were wid indians...and vice versa! BUT i do believe that complete peace and friendship is not possible w/o the independent status of kashmir.
Posted 26 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
I guess A lot of this happened before too. Bus service , train , Indian PM came to Pakistan and every thing was going smooth, Then Kargil! So may be your are not dreaming , you just dont wanna get up! any way small minds always think small so co-existience lol lets win a match in india and the same thing will happen what happened last time around, i think u still remember it.
Note: The Small Mind thig was not for you it was for all my Pakistani Brothers who are opening their hearts to indian but wont get any thing in return.
Opps I seem so pessimist lol and sure whats going on makes me more like i am the one dreaming. But soon it will be all over again and again!! Unless we decide to become like Bangladesh!!
Posted 26 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
n there is no way we're gona be like bangladesh they are India's B***HES
Posted 26 Mar 2004

Xtreme said:

lol PEACE where r u living , in ur dreams i guess. there cant be any peace between these 2 countries trust me on that. i can see three main causes
1. Too less education, we need a lot more
2. Politicians
3. Army on both sides
we have to get rid of all these factors to have lasting peace , i agree that the people on both sides wont hate each other if we can get rid of the last 2 atleast.

umeed pe dunya kaim hai..
Posted 26 Mar 2004

MrDeath says
INDIA WON... THATS WAT DA TOPIC'S NAME SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!
Posted 26 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
pakistan apni waja say hara..indian ka koi kamal nahi...
bowlers saray stupid hain..extras throw kartay rahay.. ...mein neh dekhna he chor deya hai..
Posted 26 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
sahi kaha 4th one could've been the last one...but our idiotic bowlers, even including shoaib akhtar sadly...
Posted 26 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
well aab he cant bowl upto mark .. i dona y ?? but hez getting silly
Posted 27 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
nahin wo bhag bhag ke he gets tired, uska start up kitna door se hota hai...o well
he's still one of my fav in paki team...
Posted 27 Mar 2004

STANDARD says
no ball aur white ka world record establish kur dia hai..
yeh tu acheivement hai pakistan ki..mannay wali.
Posted 27 Mar 2004

~Fragi~ says
rite@ ydakh . coz pak ko series mein sirf yehi edge tha k us ney extraaaaaaaaz .. ko bhi dil khul kar diya tha
Posted 27 Mar 2004

Reply to Topic