Breaking Point

2149 views 73 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

Anyone here a student ? if so how do you cope with Exam stress ? My anties are already stressing me out about uni's and i've got 2 years before uni . I know your ment to relax and whhhhooosaaaa (Bad boys 2) and stuff but still. My anties come up with the Brilliant idea that i can take my Gap year out and go to Pakistan for a year ! Not when i'am of the age to get married hell no !!!! Any suggestions on how to relax?
Posted 27 Apr 2004

javad says
obey ur anties
and come to pak
Posted 27 Apr 2004

Asian says
No because she will try and get me to like a Pakistani munda for marriage
Posted 27 Apr 2004

sal_fan says
Asian said:

Anyone here a student ? if so how do you cope with Exam stress ? My anties are already stressing me out about uni's and i've got 2 years before uni . I know your ment to relax and whhhhooosaaaa (Bad boys 2) and stuff but still. My anties come up with the Brilliant idea that i can take my Gap year out and go to Pakistan for a year ! Not when i'am of the age to get married hell no !!!! Any suggestions on how to relax?

i dun see y u shud take a break orite uni is gonna be hard n stressful at times but hey this is life...u cant run away from it...u know how imp education is...in my opinion by havin a gap u wl be not only wastin a year but u wl perhaps feel not wantin 2 continue with ed after a yr and it wud be bad...! so my suggestion to u wud be to continue wid yr studies...since u know b4 hand that uni wl be alot tougher...prepare yrself for it...if makin a day plan works for u than u may start practising it from now on where u have kinda set yr studyin times...honestly if u start thinking abt it from the begining than i m sure u wl go thru uni happily...just plan ahead and think POSITIVE...ALL THE BEST
Posted 27 Apr 2004

Asian said:

so sad naaa
Posted 27 Apr 2004

charizmatic said:

Asian said:

so sad naaa

Mubarak ho
Posted 27 Apr 2004

~Fragi~ says
break break ...

break da nose of dat desi munda ...

heehhee
Posted 27 Apr 2004

Asian says
thankz Sal but i know Education is important. but sometimes it gets to much. i have exams comming up. because i have no blood reletives in the uk besides my dads family (they are a bunch of....best not say) every single women in a 5 mile radius of me thinks it is their legal duty to "KISSY MUNDAY NU LABNA VAAN VA TE" espacially a guy from pk who scratch's himself in public places. toba toba. I'd rather marry Fragi
Posted 28 Apr 2004

javad says
araay sary MUNDAY esay nahi hotay tum try to karoo
Posted 29 Apr 2004

Asian says
I don't want to try nothing. No way can a Pakistan born male handle me. I mean c'mon i've seen the exchange students. Some of them are really cool and we become friends other just try to hard or are just pee brained Rich kids from Pakistan that always get what they want so when you say NO! they keep trying over and over and over again. No thankz Javed i think i'll stay single

Even if i got Pakistan i don't know no body to hang out with. My cousins will be too busy trying to Impress me (Bore me senseless and won't let me go shopping or to a Pakistani Cricket match). What am i going to do their day in day out with no one to relate to?
Posted 29 Apr 2004

javad says
dear v r welcoming u
all jb member whor r in pak welcom u v will give u companyyy..
Posted 30 Apr 2004

Asian said:

I don't want to try nothing. No way can a Pakistan born male handle me. I mean c'mon i've seen the exchange students. Some of them are really cool and we become friends other just try to hard or are just pee brained Rich kids from Pakistan that always get what they want so when you say NO! they keep trying over and over and over again. No thankz Javed i think i'll stay single

Even if i got Pakistan i don't know no body to hang out with. My cousins will be too busy trying to Impress me (Bore me senseless and won't let me go shopping or to a Pakistani Cricket match). What am i going to do their day in day out with no one to relate to?

thats gud dont get married and remain as single i like it cuz my approach is quite similar enjoy the bachelorzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz life yooooooooooooo
Posted 30 Apr 2004

javad says
saaad log
Posted 30 Apr 2004

Rafia says
Asian said:

i hav the same prob.....;.jab bhi xam ho.......i' so stressing.........h only advice i give is keep stressing
Posted 30 Apr 2004

Asian says
Javed welcoming is one thing Buggin is another. okie one example do Pakistani males all climb trees to take pictures of you as your on a weekend away with friends? Do all Pakistani males find the need to "Impress" my family and then take advantage of their wealth to get you out of a job? DO THEY HU? HU? sowwie i'am takeing my gussa out on you    
Posted 04 May 2004

javad says
but dont worry ur ghussa is only for now
baad main tum khush raho gii
and i agree most males will do tht but not everyone
so dear be practicall

im    J A V A D
Posted 04 May 2004

Asian says
I'am am being real...........hmmmm maybe if i packed a missile launcher .....hehehehe
Posted 05 May 2004

javad says
Posted 05 May 2004

Asian says
Javad it's either that or pretend i'am happily married!
Posted 05 May 2004

javad says
hmmm wt can i sayyyyyyy
Posted 05 May 2004

Asian says
Don't say a word tubby hehehehe
awwwwwwww i know you love me muhahahahaha
Posted 05 May 2004

javad says
hmmmmmm
u r just pakaing khayali palaoo
Posted 05 May 2004

Asian says
chup karachi pindo
Posted 05 May 2004

javad says

abay chaall uuuu ,,,,,,,,
kathii angrez
Posted 05 May 2004

Chaudhry says
Asian said:

yes i m a student here .... u can relax from ur exam that u have to chat wth ur frnds same like me coz my exams are in june 10 and 11 well jahan tak baat rahee shadi kee too its depend on u q k yai gorai kisi k nahin hotai even apnai parents k nahin hotai ..... u can see coz u r here rite..... aur haan hoo sacta hai k wo Pakistani Munda achee nature ka hoo q k kehtai hain na k hand ki 5 fingures same nahin hoti ...... think abt it .... n say to ur family that i want to talk to that guy 1st n i wanna meet him... k pata chalai k kis nature ka hai... hoo sacta hai larka good hoo tumein khush rakhai(Allah karai) ....(ameen)....
Posted 05 May 2004

javad says
Posted 06 May 2004

Asian says
awwwwww thankyou chaudry so sweet. My family is fine about me not getting married now. My bro and sis are cool about it. It's all the women who live in my local Area. I think i cheese them off because they have no controll over me. they can't force me to do nothing i don't want to do. And even when my Mom was alive (Allah us ko Bakshay) she knew i wanted a Love Marriage not arranged. one other thing When you've been put throught as many things as i have when it comes to Pakistani males you would think very diffrently.

I don't apreciate Pindos
Posted 06 May 2004

javad says
BETA TUMARII PHIR KISI PAKI KAY HATHON HI LIKHI HAI
Posted 06 May 2004

Asian says
Javad U get married you and your wife can b MR. AND MRS.BLOBBY!
Posted 07 May 2004

javad says
to tum tayar ho naa.....
Posted 07 May 2004

Asian says
nahie meai itnie achie Punjabi kuri aur tum Shara huwa......em kaya ho tum? Kacha Khan? hehehehe
Khan to vesy hai he Darpoke
Posted 10 May 2004

Reply to Topic