Diffrent :(

6873 views 173 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

okie ppl this topic is just for the gilrs to reply to becuase this is a girlie chat okie! if any guy replys teri shaamat!

what would you do if you had a really good friend and she is not talking to you no more just because a khan male she liked actually likes you?

Naturally you'd tell him to go to hell and what not,
but what if he was persistan? (this is purly fictional okie)

p.s the reason i have not been posting is because i've been on a week anway army training rock climbing canoeing and caving regular stuff, takes alot out of you, even when you get stuck in a cave with a Pakistani exchange student who keeps stairing at you even in pitch black (LONG STORY DON'T ASK PLZ)
Posted 29 Jul 2004

listen bin thru a similar situation kind of but my friend was nice enuff to talk to me..so do one thing i know its dificult catch her by surprise and talk to her about how u feel about the guy and convince her k u don't like da guy....simple...aur fictional hmm kiddo ksis aur ko fool karna....nyways best of luck!
Posted 29 Jul 2004

~Fragi~ says
na na na no girlie chat is allowed here na
Posted 29 Jul 2004

y not????? not fair v r giving her advice....can't v do dat..hum kisi ko help hi ker rahe hain....aur waise bhi mere ilawa abhi tak kisi ne nahi dee advice..
Posted 30 Jul 2004

~Fragi~ says
hahaha dekha koi nahi aya ... meri dehshat hee kafi hai   
Posted 01 Aug 2004

mujh pe tu nahi hai......
Posted 01 Aug 2004

~Fragi~ says
chalo eik 2 person tu waise bhi ........................................

ajeeb o gareeb hotey hain ..
Posted 01 Aug 2004

Asian says
abay Mr.fragi! Larkion ka chat hai! kaya tum larkie ho? if so you are one very hairy female! meai ayaie hoon, i'am not scared of you !

thankz sunzz but the thing is she just dosent want to listen, she'd rather say horroble things behind my back, so i've given up on our friendship, sunzzz the problem i have is where i live i have 0 Pakistani female friends, because they have bad reputations and do bad things i was really happy that i found a pk person to be friends with but she's just like the rest!

and Mr.Khan won't bugger off! he's like really backward minded! and dosent know the english word No or the Punjabie word Nahieeeeeeeee
Posted 02 Aug 2004

SanaSana says
Posted 02 Aug 2004

Asian says
SANASANA? don't be confused this is janubaba land hehehehe
Posted 03 Aug 2004

hmm..ur most welcome asian..listen i'v never had good friends till now tu dekho its really hard to get good friends..tum ne agar frriendship khtam ker dee hai tu chill karo phir inshallah u'll get a much better friend u jus hav to wait fer da rite person aur jahan tak baat hai khan ki tu usse full time ignore karao khud hi theek ho jaye ga....
Posted 04 Aug 2004

Rafia says
true sunzzz
and i think if the gal was ur true friend thn she'd trust u
and if u do talk to her
just tell her that u hav better things in llife rather then run after a guy that ur friend likes
and if she doesn't listen
well then wot can i say

or mayb u cud get the guy and tell him that u don't like him but ur mate does?mayb that'll work
Posted 05 Aug 2004

~Fragi~ says
ufffffffffffffff grilie chat link
Posted 07 Aug 2004

Asian says
No i do ignore him! it's just his dad is my boss's friend, his mom is my anties sister and he just always follows me around, the other day i wanted to go shopping for some shoes, so i buged my bro for his credit card and went to the Captol shopping here i was looking at shoes and he pops out of no where, i end up haveing to have coffie with him, then i miss my train so he drives me home, by the way he has his little sister with him, she told me he blackmailed her with sweetys to tell him where i was today and he missed a board meeting!

THE KEEMA NAAN KHAN JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!
sometimes i feel like biting his head off or just running away to PK!!!!
Posted 09 Aug 2004

Asian says
FRAGI larkion ke baat hai! tum jaow varna maro ge okie
Posted 09 Aug 2004

yeh kiya ho raha hai
Posted 09 Aug 2004

Asian said:

No i do ignore him! it's just his dad is my boss's friend, his mom is my anties sister and he just always follows me around, the other day i wanted to go shopping for some shoes, so i buged my bro for his credit card and went to the Captol shopping here i was looking at shoes and he pops out of no where, i end up haveing to have coffie with him, then i miss my train so he drives me home, by the way he has his little sister with him, she told me he blackmailed her with sweetys to tell him where i was today and he missed a board meeting!
hmm khan ko acche links mil gaye hain..lekin tum aisa karo k koi bahana bana dia karo k u haf to b somewhere or do stg and can't keep him company ya stg aur try k when u go somewhere out tu koi saath ho for a month or two phir he'll bak off himself.aur haan agar workplace pe kuch kahe tu keh dia karo ur busy u haf some work to do..hey asian yahan per tu fragi humein baat nahi karne de ga if ur comfy tu mujhse pm pe baat ker lia karo i.e if u want i'll try my best to help u out!
THE KEEMA NAAN KHAN JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!
sometimes i feel like biting his head off or just running away to PK!!!!

Posted 10 Aug 2004

Balli says
chal rehn day.....
Posted 11 Aug 2004

aap yeh kahen balli jee aap ke paas koi coments nahi hain.......
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Balli says
comments too buhut hain laikin mein daina nahin chahta coz u know its a ladies section ...... aur waisai b Asian jo aap kee qadar karai aap osee kee respect karain..... mere life kee philosphy too yahee hai .... give respect n take respect ...... and sunzzz Chal rehn day!!!!!!
Posted 11 Aug 2004

but respect for asian chal rehn dey
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Asian says
what part of bugger off don't you men understand?

Sk tum sab se khoobsuraat larkie ho haya per! YOU'D LOOK NICE IN A POKER DOT DRESS! NOW CLEAR OFF, IT'S A GIRLIE CHAT

Bali? tum jaow varna teri ko bhie maro ge you 2 ft 6 inc hobbit! kala pindo jow jar ker mou apna dhoolo

aur Fragi tell them!!!! i said it was a girls topic not for men and they all come flooding in and start posting! us girls have a right to a girls only topic!
Posted 11 Aug 2004

not normal
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Chaudhry says
ooyyyyyyyeeeee its not the 2ft 6 inch u made the mistake its 6'2".....
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Asian said:

what part of bugger off don't you men understand?

Sk tum sab se khoobsuraat larkie ho haya per! YOU'D LOOK NICE IN A POKER DOT DRESS! NOW CLEAR OFF, IT'S A GIRLIE CHAT

Bali? tum jaow varna teri ko bhie maro ge you 2 ft 6 inc hobbit! kala pindo jow jar ker mou apna dhoolo

aur Fragi tell them!!!! i said it was a girls topic not for men and they all come flooding in and start posting! us girls have a right to a girls only topic!

this msg will go straight to admin ab maza ayega
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Chaudhry says
es sai kya farq parta hai
Posted 11 Aug 2004

asian ki chuti hone wali hai
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Chaudhry says
shahrukh janai dooo yaar
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Posted 11 Aug 2004

Balli says
ooooyyyyeee too abhi tak hans raha hai......
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Posted 11 Aug 2004

Reply to Topic