Diffrent :(

6889 views 173 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

okie ppl this topic is just for the gilrs to reply to becuase this is a girlie chat okie! if any guy replys teri shaamat!

what would you do if you had a really good friend and she is not talking to you no more just because a khan male she liked actually likes you?

Naturally you'd tell him to go to hell and what not,
but what if he was persistan? (this is purly fictional okie)

p.s the reason i have not been posting is because i've been on a week anway army training rock climbing canoeing and caving regular stuff, takes alot out of you, even when you get stuck in a cave with a Pakistani exchange student who keeps stairing at you even in pitch black (LONG STORY DON'T ASK PLZ)
Posted 29 Jul 2004

Balli says
ab tumein doctor kee zaroorat hai
Posted 11 Aug 2004

lady doctor ki
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Balli says
i think pagloon kee lady doctor to nahin hoti ....
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Posted 11 Aug 2004

~Fragi~ says
Asian said:

FRAGI larkion ke baat hai! tum jaow varna maro ge okie

ok ok    

me ...

not going ..coz me tooo much DHEET NA   
Posted 11 Aug 2004

Posted 11 Aug 2004

Chaudhry says
Posted 12 Aug 2004

kyun asian ko tang ker rahe hain woh becharee agay hi problem mein hai
Posted 12 Aug 2004

Bijli says
oh dont worried
Posted 13 Aug 2004

bechari kab se ho gayee
Posted 13 Aug 2004

Balli says
hey guyz lets leave this topic coz Asian is in trouble n she need the gals advise..... c'mon guyz... leave this topic........
Posted 14 Aug 2004

~Fragi~ says
Asian said:

aur Fragi tell them!!!! i said it was a girls topic not for men and they all come flooding in and start posting! us girls have a right to a girls only topic!

ok guyz dona flood here na
Posted 14 Aug 2004

Asian says
YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW IT! YOU MEN HAVE PEE BRAINS YOU AS WELL sk! GO GET AN EDUCATION AND SOME MANNERS YOU BANDAR! FINE I'LL LEAVE Janubaba! FRAGI DO WHAT YOU LIKE!!!!   
Posted 14 Aug 2004

Balli says
hey where r u goin .... yaheen rahoo hum log ja rahe hain yahaan sai.... c'mon guyz .....lets go
Posted 14 Aug 2004

~Fragi~ says
Asian said:

YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW IT! YOU MEN HAVE PEE BRAINS YOU AS WELL sk! GO GET AN EDUCATION AND SOME MANNERS YOU BANDAR! FINE I'LL LEAVE Janubaba! FRAGI DO WHAT YOU LIKE!!!!   

hey dona leave jb .....
Posted 14 Aug 2004

Asian said:

well.........
Posted 15 Aug 2004

~Fragi~ says
chalo sab boyz bahir
Posted 15 Aug 2004

asian main ne kya kiya hai?????
Posted 16 Aug 2004

ab yhei hoga ke post delete kar dein boyz ki...asian ki khushi ke liye
Posted 16 Aug 2004

kar doon frangi??
Posted 16 Aug 2004

Balli says
yes fragi sk is rite?
Posted 17 Aug 2004

ab asian ko wapis kese laya jaye
Posted 18 Aug 2004

Asian says
OKIE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ADDRESSES THE FACT YOUR IN DA WRONG then it's okie, ME BACK , infact it was my channo (chaudry) i've named him channo he's my channo and a sxc chamak challo hahahahaha (Don't ask long story) every time i phoned he would complain that no one is posting on janubaba and you were missing me awwwwwwwww PINDO hehehehe , so i'am back i just wish you men would give women a chance of having some privet time, Fragi i don't mind being here because he's admin and besides he has good make-up tips opps Fragi your secreat is out
Posted 20 Aug 2004

tum har waqt lartee kyun rahtee ho
Posted 20 Aug 2004

lets get to da point asian instead of talking to dese boys who r not supposed to b here by da way....
Posted 21 Aug 2004

Asian says
sunzz some are confused about weather they are male or female i don't know. anyway my problem is sloved, he's bugged off and my friend tryed to be friends with me but i don't want to be friends, i don't want 2 be friends with someone who dosent respect me or thinks i'am jelouse of them
Posted 21 Aug 2004

shrek says
hurra
Posted 22 Aug 2004

Asian says
uffffffffff men
Posted 22 Aug 2004

yuppyyyy
Posted 24 Aug 2004

chalo asian glad k prob solve ho gayee...gud gud
Posted 24 Aug 2004

Reply to Topic