Madiha718

7577 days old here
Total Posts: 415

dont u think the lyrics are so bukwaas? i like the music of this song tho
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

calm down there...no need to be so hyper. no one's a perfect muslim, not me, not u but if one's discussing abt something that's obviously wrong in islam then y r u so pissed?? ur 100% rite abt how we shouldin be watchin indian films either but that's not the question asked here. we dun say nothing abt bolly films cuz obviously the majority of the ppl in that industry aren't muslims. wuts wrong is wrong..nor me or u can change it, but we do hav the freedom of speech to say wuts wrong n wuts rite.
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

whose adnan jilni?
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

true but i heard it's really good
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

oh that must suck...i'm not sure whether ur in favor of it or against it??
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

i got a question...i got dish where indian channels like zee tv, b4u, zee cinema, sony, n tv asia come but how do u get star plus i dun believe it's on dish or is it? they made kusum so bukwaas now...she wuz good with siddhart but they had to bring back esha!! naam gum jayega is also gettin a bit slow but i'm happy that they got hiten in there...him n gauri look so good together.
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

hmm i got a couple....twinkle n rinke khanna, lara dutta, yukta mookhey n sonali kulkarni
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

hmm i'd say kareena is better cuz when karishma first came into films her acting wuz horrible and she looked really bad too n considering that kareena recently entered films u can't compare a really experienced actress with a new comer...i think karishma's better lookin and with time she has improved enormously esp. her acting! one's gettin sick of kareena cuz she's doin the same attitude roles in every single movie...she needs to do different roles...honestly they both aren't that great
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

he's sooo cute...his role in darna mana hai wuz awesome
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

the music of this film'z nice but the lyrics are horrible "achi lagti ho" "tumhe aaj maine jo dekha" damn looks like a 5 year old kid wrote it...anyways movie's lookin good
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

i'd definitely say yes unless he casts his ugly son udhay chopra as the hero but i dun think yash chopra is that stupid since he already made that mistake in mere yaar ki shaadi hai.
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

this movie wuz a waste of time...the only person who wuz worth watchin wuz abhishek
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Topic: Kal Ho Na Ho

Madiha718

7577 days old here

cool sounds good! shahrukh n preity should make a cute couple
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

that's old news....he decided to be in the film now...go to this link
http://www.b4utv.com/movies/newsbreak/03/0808akshay.html
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

honestly i got nothing against her it's jus that one should not compare her with madhuri i mean for god sake that's just too damn crazy. whose the guy in larki punjaban?
Posted 11 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

how come vivek oberoi isn't a choice?
Posted 11 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

i dun understand y so many ppl r upset with this topic...wuts wrong w/it?? someone jus asked a simple question if a movie industry should be allowed in pak, y r u all so offended?
Posted 11 Aug 2003

Madiha718

7577 days old here

wow this is the most funniest thing i've ever read, i mean how crazy is this...saima vs. madhuri?? the person who made this topic either has no common sense or just wanted a great deal of attention(which he/she did get) Mr. NFAK, i dun understand ur reasons for liking saima more. your saying you like saima b/c she's "talented" n is the most famous n best actress of pakistan and b/c she's pakistani, rite? well in that case madhuri is also india's most famous n best actress. now y is that, that pakistani's are opposing saima and going for madhuri?? why is that not a single indian has written here and said something good abt saima? madhuri is not a little better but trillion times better then her. Bein a pakistani doesin mean u hav to like everything abt pakistan, that's kinda dumb. It's wrong to judge a person for just their looks but when they are in a profession like acting one has to make an opinion based on looks! saima is super ugly, madhuri is so damn pretty! i agree madhuri isn't skinny or has a good figure, but that's now. saima never had a nice body...even when she wuz young, atleast madhuri did!

Saima's dance: You'd wanna puke
Madhuri's dance: Can't take ur eyez off the screen

One should compare things that would make sense or atleast be close enough...it's such an insult to madhuri by comparing her to saima.
why dun u compare more reasonable things like paki models vs. indian models or paki dramas vs. indian dramas...NOW THAT MAKES SENSE!

Pakistan has a longggggggggg way to go in films: from technology, to actors, to dancing, to dialogues, to acting, to costumes n the list goes on and on...
Chooriyan wuz a really big hit in pakistan but ONLY in pakistan but a madhuri film is a HIT IN MANY COUNTRIES: devdas, dil to pagal hai, hum apkey hain kaun, beta, tezaab...need i say more??

paki movies are bukwaas....they should take some tips from their dramas. there are cinemas here built for indian films but not a single one for a paki movie? does that show the difference?? how come almost every paki knos madhuri but hardly any indian knows saima?? This is jus ridiculous how one would actually compare the two and SUPPORT SAIMA...i'm so shocked.
Posted 08 Aug 2003