Posted 04 Mar 2020

ampersand2912

1523 days old here
Total Posts: 0

Posted 03 Mar 2020

ampersand2912

1523 days old here

you are doing well in this particular industry, while working take out tiime to listen to various music on
piano 2020 mp3
shimza da musiq datafilehost 2020 mixtape
Posted 01 Mar 2020

ampersand2912

1523 days old here

Look long enough at Friday's Google Doodle and a familiar smile will emerge. The unmistakable grin belongs, of course, to the Cheshire Cat, the mischievous feline who befriends Alice in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
In the Doodle, we see Alice conversing with the Cheshire Cat, who's in the branches of a tree, where in the book he appears and disappears at will. Alice is trying to navigate the topsy-turvy world she's fallen into, but she's often baffled and annoyed by the philosophical observations the cat makes, such as, "If you don't know where you are going, any road can take you there."
The grin, of course, has always stuck with us and leads Alice at one point in her adventure to ponder that she's "often seen a cat without a grin, but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!"
The famous grin was created by John Tenniel, a prominent English illustrator and satirical artist in the 19th century. Google dedicated a Doodle that imitates Tenniel's style to the artist on his 200th birthday. Framing the Doodle are an artist's pencil and pen, apparently placed on the drawing after its completion.
Born in Bayswater, England, in 1820, Tenniel had a keen eye for detail, despite losing the sight in his right eye as a result of an 1840 fencing accident with his father. Two years later, he enrolled at the Royal Academy of Arts but was frustrated that he lacked instruction in drawing, so he set about training himself by drawing classical statues in museums, copying illustrations from books and drawing animals at the zoo.
Tenniel served for more than 50 years as the principal political cartoonist at Punch, producing thousands of political cartoons for the weekly magazine. But it's mostly for his illustrations in Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) and Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There (1871) that he's still remembered by generations of readers. amapiano 2020 mp3 download
Carroll had originally decorated Alice's Adventures in Wonderland with his own illustrations, but recognizing his limited artistic ability, turned to Tenniel, captivated by the exaggerated characters he drew in a dark, grotesque style.
Tenniel was knighted in 1893 by Queen Victoria and retired from illustrating in 1901. He died in 1914 at the age of 93.  rushky
Friday's Doodle was created by Doodler Matthew Cruickshank, who hails from North London. Cruickshank said that as a child he found the illustrations "hauntingly beautiful and bizarre."
He said he drew inspiration from the conversations Alice had with the Cheshire Cat.
"You really can 'go' anywhere you want on the homepage, depending on what you're searching for," he told Google.  amapiano 2020 mp3
Posted 29 Feb 2020

ampersand2912

1523 days old here

Posted 28 Feb 2020

ampersand2912

1523 days old here

It was an exciting atmosphere last night at the ‘silent party themed’ album listening party for 2Baba’s earlier announced 7th solo album titled ‘Warriors’.
The 13-track album which is scheduled for a 28th February 2020 release was well-received by an exclusive celebrity guest list that spans the music industry, Nollywood and the media.
Held at The Artisan lounge VI, the esteemed guests were treated to the exclusive first experience of the album, ‘Warriors’ via powerful headsets provided by House of Oni. mp3 download

Also, they got to witness the incredible visual for ‘We Must Groove’ ft. Burna Boy shot by Patrick Ellis. ‘We Must Groove’ is the next single off the 13-track thriller which also boasts of features from some Africa’s biggest Afrobeats exports; Burna Boy, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage and Olamide.
2Baba, the man of the moment was in high spirits and he vibed with the guests as they enjoyed the album.
Some notable guests spotted at the listening include Sound Sultan, Joel, Olisa Adibua, Ik Osakioduwa, Kenny Blaq, Ebuka, MC Shakara, Maleke, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Omawumi, Orezi, Lord Sky, AY, Annie Idibia, Efe Omorogbe and many more.
Great reviews flowed right after the listening party as anticipation for the album doubled for everyone in attendance. 

Posted 27 Feb 2020

ampersand2912

1523 days old here

Houston Texas based Nigerian artiste, Marvelous Imabeh, better known as Marvy is reputable for her distinctive, amazing song writing, sound and artistic prowess. She is one of those artistes you can’t put in a box as a result of the balance she has been able to strike between Afro-pop, trap music, with a touch of hip-hop.
With a brand of music whose messages and melodies are timeless, resonating the everyday struggle of humans, Africans most especially, Marvy sees music as a tool for influence, change; hence her passion for passing timeless, soul-conscious and uplifting messages to everyone that listens.
According to the unique singer, “I was born to do Music, I can’t do without it; music isn’t a passion for me. It is my purpose and that’s why I’m very deliberate and intentional about it”. I have released two officially singles ‘Believe’ and ‘Ji Masun’ and both songs are currently gaining massive reviews and airplay in the US and some part of Nigeria.” amapiano 2020

Speaking on current projects, she said; “My new single titled ‘Never enough’ is dropping on Friday, produced by Tesla, mixed and mastered by GMK. I’m also currently working on my debut EP and I can’t wait to share it with the world. It will be dropping in the next couple of months. I’m also working on some features with some of the biggest African artistes and the aim of the EP is to project my story and African music to the world.”
Marvy, a confident and outspoken person with so much love for God recalled the encouraging things Rel Carter, A&R of Roc Nation said about her music during one of her encounters with him.
She said; “I performed at the Hollywood last year and the reception was really mind-blowing. Recently I had a meeting with Rel Carter, head of A&R (Roc Nation) and you know Roc is owned by Jay-Z and the things he said about my music were really encouraging.”
Unlike like some of her contemporaries who may want to compete with the likes of Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Teni, others, she insists that though she has a lot of respect for them, her music is uniquely timeless.

Posted 21 Feb 2020