Janubaba Story

10494 views 300 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

okie a couple of friends and i were playing a game last night, it was really funny, we were falling off my sofa laughing, it's like a never ending story, each time you re-ply to this topic you add a little to the story,

so i'll start

One sip on a time, a young Prince called Fragi was walking down the street when he see's a beautfull....
Posted 28 Aug 2004

TT entered his appartment and his mOm was standing there she slapped on his face and said TT drunk again .Grab him from neck and put his head under water and forcefully fill his mouth with leemopani.

His drowziness is over. now is ready for action. suddenly door was smacked and Asian get in. she said I am Back....
Posted 01 Sep 2004

suddenly she is pushed down to the ground by sunzz who seems to b running from somebody..she is sweating and is scared...
Posted 01 Sep 2004

Yes here it is My frnd yas has came back to resuce his buddy.With a Machine Gun in hand Sunnz and Asain again runnig finding some place to hide...

Posted 01 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
but they couldn't run ne more after a while cuz they got tired, so Yas n TT got em n then they tied them with a big strong not to be broken tree and Yas had a bad full of explosives so puts all the explosives around them like 1000s of them n sticks two in Asian n Sunzz mouth...n tell TT to press the button when we leave...n then TT presses the button n BOOM asian n sunzz gone for ever...
TT n Yas went home happy with big smiles...
Posted 02 Sep 2004

while walking down the street they saw fragi and addy having chit chat under the Oak tree. Both Yas and TT was happy to see them again ....
Posted 02 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
and when TT n Yas got there, they said..."guys if ya wana have beers u can chill with us" TT n Yas said alrite take out the chillz
Posted 02 Sep 2004

yes too much alchohol can cause liver disease....
Posted 02 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
ok les have some fruitpunch guys
Posted 02 Sep 2004

its party time boyz.....
Posted 02 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
lalalalala
cha cha cha cha
lalalalala
cha cha cha cha
lalalalala
Posted 02 Sep 2004

after that party TT and Yas went to there home. On his way to his home TT see a girl on a new Camry.her face looks familiar Oh yes Its (M) his old lady frnd (JB_Ki_Rani) who was kidnapped by Lady Don Queen Victoria (Neem Hakeem).She takes TT to his place where his love was hiding from ASIAN Mad Cow.And TT said....
Posted 02 Sep 2004

and then tt woke up...
Posted 02 Sep 2004

Asian says
both TT and Yas were locked in a cage suspended above a shark tank, Sunnz had the controlls and was teasing the shark by loswering then hoisting their cage, Asian stood on the side laughing looking at the poor Bakray as they are about to get eaten, sunnz lost controll and yas, tt and Chaudry droped in and got munched, , sunzzs turned and looked at ASIAN, OPPS , o well, so Sunzz and Asian decided to retreat to Asians castle in scottland , where they organised a party, "Girls only"
Posted 02 Sep 2004

WAFA says
... bhattakti aatma of wafa was watchin all the show quitely..now her aatma is nomore restless it has become shant...yas and tt are finished...
now enjoy the party
Posted 02 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
Asian u n Sunzz are dead...we killed u..now u can only read or be a bhatki aatma like wafa

TT lead us ahead a lil more...i'm confused again
Posted 02 Sep 2004

Asian says
yas lookie TT was dreaming re-trace u'r steps
Posted 03 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
nope u can't use the dreamin thing over n over again, cuz then its stupid...i used it first...n u can't copy it...so boom...u're dead now live with it
Posted 03 Sep 2004

WAFA says
yea, dreamin not allowed
Posted 03 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
sirf ek chance the dream ka n i used it...u can't use it over n over again...cuz then its not fun...
Posted 03 Sep 2004

yes TT is still alive his lady love (M) was glad to see TT.When Yas and TT told that Asian and Sunnzz are dead she said one enenmy is still left dhain dhain....
Posted 03 Sep 2004

WAFA says
so TT is finished too....
Posted 03 Sep 2004

not yet a wiered looking guy eneters the room .he was wounded Oh no he is our buddy Addi he said Asian is not dead and now they got evil powers of WAFA too Yas ,TT do some thing she is terrorising the city...

Posted 03 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
after hearing that first thing Yas said was"kitni dheet hogayee hain Asian, kabse maar raha hoon, mar hee nahin rahee"so TT picks up another bag full of explosives Yas takes out the Jeep n then...suddenly they see a dead body hangin on a tree...who could this be...dhain dhain
Posted 03 Sep 2004

yes it is Sunnnzzz. But why who killed her,TT and Yas exmaining the clues suddenly a bullet smacked the jeeb windscreen and dhain dhain...
Posted 03 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
n they looked back quickly there was someone holding a gun but the shocking part wat that someone had a headless body...dhain dhain
Posted 03 Sep 2004

yas and TT look at each other and get into the jeep there was a chainsaw there . a huge fight b/w headless Asian and Two heros. Finally they torn Asian into pieces....

Posted 03 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
n after that...TT n Yas burned them pieces just to make sure that dheet Asian won't come back...n now it was time to burn Sunnzz hangin body...
Posted 03 Sep 2004

Asian says
Yas and TT decided to leave the country and headed to Dubai, they hid out in the savage hot baking sun beating down on the sand, the sun soon set as two figures stood on one of the sand dunes, snakes started to surround TT and yas stood their, Sunnz came closer holding a dagger,...........she stabed Yas in the arm and tied him up TT being a wuzz ran for it only to be chased by Asian, Asian having the advantage of hiding a horse and axe
Posted 04 Sep 2004

and she forgot Duabi is homeland of sister of TT.her name is Sofia.When she heard that TT is in trouble chased by burnt Asian.She attacked with her army .and took TT to her safe custody.and Asian again ran away. Snakes was lkilled by Sofia's Soldiers..
Posted 04 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
n Yas took sunnz out in the first shot...he had his gun loaded n he shot her in the head...but walked away with a big laugh, cuz he knew the two stooges will come back for more
Posted 04 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic