Janubaba Story

10493 views 300 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

okie a couple of friends and i were playing a game last night, it was really funny, we were falling off my sofa laughing, it's like a never ending story, each time you re-ply to this topic you add a little to the story,

so i'll start

One sip on a time, a young Prince called Fragi was walking down the street when he see's a beautfull....
Posted 28 Aug 2004

Rain Man says
n since TT n Yas are very smart, they were listenin to the phone calls...n now they know wat will go down...TT said...so after killin asian n sunz its queen n sharry...Yas said, yup same job different faces...
Posted 09 Sep 2004

yas and TT in Yas jet heading towards ritz not for party but for killing of evils.When they reach heros saw that shary was made hostage by Sunnz and Asian.They have forced sharry to made a call that bring Yas and TT to ritz.Sunnz presented some terms to release the hostages..
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
but not to forget another trap, there was no sign of wafa...so TT n Yas were thinkin where could she be n why...
Posted 10 Sep 2004

It was Silence before storm. But it was not so long as negotiations was taking place Yas and TT was keeping one eye opened at WAFA. Sunnz and Asian has placed two major terms for release of sharry.

1)TT and YAS surrender themselves in front of Sunnnz and Asian

2) Give them New Ferrari UAr Dodge Viper to escape along with safe way

3)30 Million $

Yas and TT refused their demands and prepare for Commando Action.Suddenly silence of environment was broken by huge earth quake...
Posted 10 Sep 2004

sharara says
but shary wants to be kept kidnapped.. she hopes prince charming will come to the rescue.. so she uses blue tooth tech. to call wafa nad tell her.. hey

call up everyone esp my prince charming.. i need rescuing
Posted 10 Sep 2004

After huge Earthquake prince charming appearz and he said in loud voice WAFA, Sunnz ,Asian i dont want to rescue sharry . Shukar jay jaan chut gayee. Kill sharry i will give you 50 Million.TT and Yas are surprised. Sharry heart was .She tried to sucide but Sunnz saved her she is passport for evils to get out from this situation...
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
now that prince charming came out to be the biggest chicken of em all TT n Yas roasted him n gave him to Asian n Sunzz for their dinner...
Posted 10 Sep 2004

sharara says
lol..... mera prince charming dhka diya.. as alwz

after roasting chicken and dinner asian and sunzz wanna have a break..
but the prob is.. who will gauard the passport to release????

Posted 10 Sep 2004

Asian and Sunnz enjoyed the dinner while TT and Yas continued in preparation of commando action..
Posted 10 Sep 2004

sharara says
shary reminds TT and Yas to take along special laffing gas.. high action... with jamal ghota reaction
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Asian and Sunnzzz are ready for fight suddenly Alliance attacked and have a dishum dishum with both Evils and killed them again Sharry was rescued TT was injured badly he was took to hospital but it was too late TT has left this world ...
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
TT has left this world but he has got the job done...Asian n Sunzz are gone forever n they can't come back ever again...wafa ran away cuz she was scared, sharry was rescued...n once again the peace is back...
Posted 10 Sep 2004

Asian says
Yeah we went to hawai for an Holiday, what the hck is wrong with you ppl? o well THE END
Posted 11 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
wat a happy ending
Posted 11 Sep 2004

Asian says
yeah YOUR DEAD
Posted 11 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 11 Sep 2004

Asian says
let party
Posted 11 Sep 2004

chalo accha hua story khtam huyee boring ho gayee thee
Posted 12 Sep 2004

no its not end Sunnnz and Asian Enjoyed party at Hell while TT enjoyed the party in heaven while YAS arranged a tribute to TT at earth.

*****The End*****
Posted 12 Sep 2004

Asian says
yad d and tt ended up working at a dood walla ke dukhan
Posted 12 Sep 2004

sharara says
guys... party to theeek hai

but wot noone knew was.. that while evryone suspected death..a ctaully TT was transformed into...
into.. Super TT with more powers

and bk to the action
Posted 12 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
sharara wake up...n goto work
asian zip it cuz u've been dead from the start...
Posted 13 Sep 2004

Posted 13 Sep 2004

am i suppose to interfere??????????
i shud see ur hands ppl bcoz iam the one wid the one ...like the traditional paki police iam a lil' late...
a undercover cop has just jumped inn and arrested all the animals around wid not leaving asian yankees and the rest of the thingy
Posted 14 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
well here...come from the top thaa thaa thaa...n now LOST is dead too...sorry u should've been lookin everywhere...but u're better off dead...
Posted 14 Sep 2004

dead man returns.........
crowd applauded to his return
outlaws are getting soaked
suddenly the sound comes

BANG BANG BANG !
guess who's dead?
this tyme YAS-D gonna die
so he is
lost send his deadbody for postmortem
Posted 14 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
i guess time for me to LAUGH at U hahahahahaha i'm already DEAD hoo hoo hahahahaha...guess u haven't read the story now have u hoo hahahahahaha
Posted 14 Sep 2004

lost offers his dead bloke YAS-D the membership of the Dead Man'S Club
if he's gonna reject it
then dont forget lost is a deadly black magician too
Posted 14 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
in my YAS-D that D stands for DEVIL so magician u better get ready for another war...
Posted 14 Sep 2004

ahan...not bad mr devil
Posted 14 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic