Amna Haq Drama’s

10975 views 1085 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

aiight all u drama buffs.....i need ur help. could u name any and all amna haq drama's? i'd prefer them 2 be new (1-2 years old), but if they're old...its aiight as long as they're good.

thanks
Posted 07 Oct 2004

lol @ srk????? you like her..oh my goddddddddddddd...sweet dreams edge
Posted 13 Oct 2004

bewaris starring: shahid (film star) kashif mehmood,aur yaad nahi..boring drama
Posted 13 Oct 2004

shaista says
boring drama?!?!?
it's a drama based on reality.

kitne gharane problem main par jaate hain kyonke unko waaris chahye, bakwaas hai yeh sub.

sadia imam is in the drama too and aisha khan...

Posted 13 Oct 2004

shaista says
Edge said:

thanks shaista! bewaris sounds like a real good drama. i'll definately check it out......

ur welcome!

Posted 13 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
shahrukh khan said:

lol @ srk????? you like her..oh my goddddddddddddd...sweet dreams edge

lol. nai yaar.....i was laughing cause u said whoever gives her a chance 2 act is wasting their time. lol. i don't like her but i don't mind her either!
Posted 13 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
ayesha khan from mehndi is in it as well?!?!?!!!

i'll DEFINATELY watch now! sadia + ayesha khan!
Posted 13 Oct 2004

shaista says
yes she's in it too

Posted 14 Oct 2004

edge slow drama...
Posted 14 Oct 2004

shaista says
ok, challein, u don't like it. but drama bahut acha tha....

aur fwd button dvd player par naheen hai aap ke? slow chalane ki kia zaroorat....
Posted 14 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says

peeps....here r some amna haq pics. i think they're new. where is my yaar scotchtape?! he/she is loaded with pics, and could post all the good amna haq ones 4 me! i hope scotchtape gets this message!!!!

if anybody has a bigger version of that pic of amna in the green (last pic, middle row, on the right)...PLEASE post it!!
Posted 14 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
drama slow hai to kya hua, it has Ayesha Khan, i'm all for it...
Posted 15 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
nice pics edge...

Posted 15 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
ho-ly MOTHER that is one kickass pic!!!!!!!!!!

where r u scotchtape?!?!!!!!!!!!
Posted 15 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
i rented CHUPKE CHUPKE today, just saw the first 3 episodes, its very funny...the mamoo of ejaz aslam is the funniest out of all of them...i'm gona look up for his name in the drama, hez in my fav actors list for sure...

n edge, CHUPKE CHUPKE got ur new fav couple EJAZ ASLAM n AMNA HAQ...

the start of the drama is awesome...i'm gona watch somemore tonight...
Posted 19 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
sounds good. i still have 2 finish watching chahatein, and then i'll start on chupke chupke. i've had alot of work from school these days.

u have any idea how old chupke chupke is? amna haq funny in it 2? and lemme know how it was when ur done, please.

Posted 20 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
jus finished watchin it like an hour ago...
Ejaaz Aslam n Amna Haq again some great acting by both of them, Amna Haq is funny at momments, but not all the time, but hey she aint cryin in this one, so thats awesome finally a feel good role from her...Ejaaz Aslam he is the second funniest in the drama n his acting was awesome like always...

i don't know the actor who's playin Ejaaz Aslam's mamoo but i've seen him in so many dramaz n this one simply belongs to him if rate this is as a comedy drama which it is...cuz his scenes will make u laugh for sure...lol...

so its a good drama, i'm gona burn this for sure...
Posted 20 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
let me get this straight....a drama in which amna haq doesn't cry?! i gotta see this! lol

sounds like a good drama. i'll definately watch as soon as i'm finished.

btw...u rent them on dvd?
Posted 21 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
yea...
the best thing is the video store i go to, they have most of the dramas on DVD so i get em n burn em...
Posted 22 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. do they know, or do they care?! or r they cool with it?!

over here almost nobody has drama's on dvd. thats why i gotta order them online or get them from pakistan directly.
Posted 22 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
well they don't care since my friends dad is the owner lol...so its all good in the hood
Posted 22 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. lucky u....

i just finished watching chahatein. man-o-man....what an average drama. it was very stupid if u ask me. half the time, the background music was louder than the dialogue. lol. the only reason i didnt mind is cause shafqat amanat ali (from fuzon) was the one singing the music. that was the highlight. lol. other than that, a dumb drama. save urself. don't watch.
Posted 22 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
yea its not all that good...but chupke chupke was nice
Posted 22 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
aiight.....its friday night....ramzaan...so i ain't goin' out....looks like i'll begin chupke chupke.....!

i'll holla back 2morrow and comment.
Posted 23 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
we'll be waitin
Posted 23 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
k......i saw like 15 minutes worth. lol. so far its aiight.

the mamu ur talkin' abt it sajid hasan i think! he's also in yaad to ayen gay! ur right....he's halarious. even when he plays a bad guy, he's funny. his expressions and his sarcasm is the best.
Posted 24 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Sajid Hasan...cool
now i know the name, gotta start watchin his dramas, u gotta admit his acting skillz are awesome...one of the best in the drama industry...
Posted 24 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
oh 4 sure man....he's amazing.

was he the same guy in MAA?? the guy who said 'a loozar is a loozar!!' (paki accent) lol
Posted 25 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
lol...haven't seen Maa yet...
wats the story line to it...

i hear this paki accent all day long, since my dad's friend is here with his family for vacations...
Posted 25 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
hevent seen maa either yet, but i think the story the is same ol same ol....family fortune has 2 go 2 one of the brothers or sisters...

lol. that paki accent is music 2 my ears!! its better than any other accent like the chineese or russian one. atleast people can understand our accent. lol
Posted 26 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
oh yea, ppl understand paki accent very well, since its clears out every word as they speak...its like typin in cap locks lol...
Posted 26 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic