~~Chandani’s SMS counter~~

136486 views 7514 replies
Reply to Topic
~CHANDNI~

Age: 124
Total Posts: 56416
Points: 0

Location:
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
~~pari's SMS counter~~












jess jes   ko RANI   ko SMS   karna ho yah kar sakta hay
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


kidding yare    .
plz   post your   best of best SMS here
thora   acha SMS pay RANI dee gy 1 star.



50%   achay pau hoon gay .



and 100% achay pay   




to ho jao   shabash shoro ....its a fum maza ayee ga or doston kay liye SMS collection bhi ho jay gyeeeeee..




Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
16.Sardarji is writing a letter to his son. It goes like this, "Son, I know you can't read fast, so am writing this letter very slow."/////
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
A Sardar was in a hotel and his cellular phone rang. He picked it up and said " Hello, how did you know I was here?" ...
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
A girl phoned me the other day and said...Come on over, there is nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
Posted 21 Feb 2005

guest. says
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ko0olll rani

hamary paas bohat bari collection hai sms ki
apna yeh tou kaam hai..sms snd kar k frnds ko tang karna
Posted 21 Feb 2005

guest. says
I mixed RUM in water and got drunk.
I mixed BRANDY in water and got drunk.
I mixed WHISKY in water and got drunk again.


Now I have decided never to drink water again !!!
Posted 21 Feb 2005

guest. says
Sabne Kaha Dosti ek dard hai,
Humne kaha dard kabul hai,
sabne kaha is dard ke saath ji nahi paoge,


humne kaha teri dosti ke sath marna kabul hai...
Posted 21 Feb 2005

guest. says
Wo Dosti hi kya jisme duriya nna ho,
Wo apnapan hi kya jisme ladai na ho,
wo dil hi kya jisme dard na ho,


aur wo cell hi kya jisme hamara SMS na ho...
Posted 21 Feb 2005

guest. says
have unique & strange Friendship
/)/)
( ';' )
(,) (,)

ME unique

<)''.'.''(>
( (oo) )
(,,)-(,,)
You so strange

Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
kash_beauty said:

I mixed RUM in water and got drunk.
I mixed BRANDY in water and got drunk.
I mixed WHISKY in water and got drunk again.


Now I have decided never to drink water again !!!






very   nice
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
kash_beauty said:

have unique & strange Friendship
/)/)
( ';' )
(,) (,)

ME unique

<)''.'.''(>
( (oo) )
(,,)-(,,)
You so strange





waoo so deficult
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
no visits....
no calls....
no sms....
no mails....
no miscals....
i'm worried...
R u in jail again??
Posted 21 Feb 2005

Guest_005 says
WWOWWW VERY NICE TOPIC RANI
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
thanxxx   4 waoo
post a nice SMS   4 me
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
I saw sumthing in da shop window 2day.It was stunning ***y cute beautiful & adorable.I was supposed 2 buy it 4 u till i realised it was my own REFLECTION ...
Posted 21 Feb 2005

r u ok rani?
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
shahrukh khan said:

r u ok rani?




jab   may   apny      sweeter   frind   ko dekh laty hoon to ok ho jaty
hoon






1.Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die. ...
Posted 21 Feb 2005

Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
shah   jee   no star no comantzzzzzzzzzzz




A friend is sweet when its new….but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you. ...
Posted 21 Feb 2005

JB Ki Rani said:

~~RANI,z SMS counter~~












jess jes   ko RANI   ko SMS   karna ho yah kar sakta hay
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


kidding yare    .
plz   post your   best of best SMS here
thora   acha SMS pay RANI dee gy 1 star.



50%   achay pau hoon gay .



and 100% achay pay   




to ho jao   shabash shoro ....its a fum maza ayee ga or doston kay liye SMS collection bhi ho jay gyeeeeee..






apna nr do
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
shahrukh khan said:

JB Ki Rani said:

~~RANI,z SMS counter~~












jess jes   ko RANI   ko SMS   karna ho yah kar sakta hay
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


kidding yare    .
plz   post your   best of best SMS here
thora   acha SMS pay RANI dee gy 1 star.



50%   achay pau hoon gay .



and 100% achay pay   




to ho jao   shabash shoro ....its a fum maza ayee ga or doston kay liye SMS collection bhi ho jay gyeeeeee..






apna no do



mera   no
o3ooo********


ok thik hya acha sa   sms krna
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
King of jb said:

lolz rani




lolz   nahi magta   apun   SMS mangta hay
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and never let you down.
Posted 21 Feb 2005

APON KA SMS likho


AEY jhansi ki rani ATTI KIYA KHANDALA........
Posted 21 Feb 2005

5 starzzzz longi main..........
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
Queen of jb said:

APON KA SMS likho


AEY jhansi ki rani ATTI KIYA KHANDALA........





APP AOO   TO SAHI   HAM       ; STARZ  ZAMIN PAY BICHA DEYN GAY


Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
NOBODY like U,
NOBODY cares for U,
NOBODY misses U,
NOBODY wants to see U good,
NOBODY is Ur best friend,
NOBODY is happy with U,
...Dont cry!!! My name is NOBODY.
,,,,
Posted 21 Feb 2005

Guest_005 says
NICE SMS
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
raja   tum bhi post karo na   koi star   nahi   chahiyee tumhay
   fail ho jao gay nahi toooo
Posted 21 Feb 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
1girl comes late to the class
. Prof: why are u late?
girl: A boy was following me sir...
Prof: then why are u late?
girl: that boy was walking slowly sir.
Posted 21 Feb 2005

Small people talk about other people,
Average people talk about things,
Great people talk about ideas,
Legends never talk, they send SMS:)
Posted 21 Feb 2005

Reply to Topic