Adnan Sami's Heavy Weight

6444 views 749 replies
Reply to Topic
jason statham

Total Posts: 2999

The melodious heavy man who has chosen to hop the fence to India is apparently doing well, actually very well. Adnan Sami Khan is currently the highest paid singer in Blooywood!! He is charging Rs. 100,000 for a song while his Indian competitiors are getting Rs. 75,000. It seems that Pakistani singers are more popular in Indian film industry than in Lollywood flicks.

Posted 02 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
quote:
Originally posted by springstepper

ur actors come and sing indian songs on indian tv shows... all of them are so wanna be indians, it s not surprising at all. adnan sami is havin a great time in india and getting all the money and women he wants. the few best uve got are hopping the fence .

lol. oh man....springstepper....u consistantly bring up adnan sami. newsflash......pakistan has MANY more singers!! he doesn't represent our country alone!

our actors come and sing indian songs on indian tv shows???? this is news 2 me. who sang what, on what channel??? lol.

the few best we have are hopping the fence??? WHO, MAN??? lol. gimme some names already. and trust me all-star...we don't have a 'few' stars...we have MANY. india should know....they've copied most if not all of them.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

some chick called reema and singer sajjad ali , and u know what they sang- dil dil pakistan, jaan jaan hindustan. this was on zee tvs antakshari. whole world saw em makin an ass of emselves. if u thinkthis is a lie i ll quote an article.
Branded anti-Pak, actress thumbs her nose
KAMAL SIDDIQI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAHORE, FEB 22

Sued for "degrading the name of Pakistan" just because she appeared in an Indian television show, Reema, the reigning queen of Lollywood, Lahore's film industry, says she has "no regrets whatsoever".

Her appearance in an Indian TV show in 1998 in which she advocated better relations between India and Pakistan, along with other film and TV stars of the two countries, provoked a fellow Pakistani into taking her to court and charging her with "anti-state activities".

Twenty-two-year-old Reema is considered to be one of the hottest stars here although unlike Bollywood, there aren't many challengers in the wings. Speaking to The Indian Express at her Lahore home, she says: "I know everybody is after Reema but this is not the way to unseat me."

The programme, which was aired on an Indian satellite television channel, is widely watched in Pakistan. Reema, along with two other Pakistani stars, TV personality Atiqa Odho and Sajjad Ali, a popular singer, appeared in the programme which caused some controversy at home since Reema was accused of singing Dil Dil Pakistan, Jan Jan Hindustan.

Despite denials, a committee of the Parliament was set up to look into the incident and a case was initiated against Reema, in her hometown. "There is basically no case. There is nothing that they can go on," said Reema dismissively, when asked whether she is upset over the implications of a legal battle over her appearance.

But Reema said that the case has been made out by the "gutter press" since she had quarreled with them over their "cheap reporting". When asked whether she would again appear on an Indian TV programme, Reema said: "Of course, I will. I am a Pathan girl and am not cowed down when I know I have done nothing wrong."

Reema said that the purpose of her appearing on an Indian TV channel was to dispel the impression that Pakistani film actresses were all uneducated and unpresentable. She said that she would continue to work for the upgradation of the image of Pakistani filmstars, since there was an serious imageproblem. "Not only do we make bad movies. We also give bad vibes," she said.

Currently, Reema is shooting for two films, Khuda Qasam and Uff Yeh Biwian. The controversy surrounding Reema's appearance has made the Pakistani showbiz world sit up and take notice.

Ghazal queen Iqbal Bano said that while it may be right to pursue those Pakistanis who gave the country a bad name abroad, in Reema's case "no damage has been done". Bano said that the artistes were the best ambassadors of goodwill that a country had, and "Reema is no exception".
nfak - love the way u pakistanis make an ass of urselves on our national television.hahahahahahha
Posted 23 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
adnan sami is making a money,so if indian give these money or any country,so only 2 or 3 people not difference on pakistani society.
what about Kumar Sanu,Alka,Udit or all bollywood singer for pakistani movie and making a money? so every people of country is free,whether he join pakistan or uk.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

hahaha makin money in pakistani movies. it s called 'helping out'or 'good will'.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
valid point, springstepper....probably your first one yet on this board.

i'll give u credit...u backed yourself up on this one. i guess i can't argue on this ONE issue. like i said tho...this is news to me...i had no idea reema and co. did this. and you know what....by doing so, you're right...she and anyone else who sang that make belive song made an ass out of themselves...

but they were simply there as goodwill ambassadors. nothing more. they were/are big stars in pakistan, and didn't go to india to make a name for themselves or to make a buck. they went as a sign of peace, and came back looking like asses after having sung that song, if indeed it was sung with the lyrics mentioned.

to sum everything up on this one point i guess you're somewhat right. while you can add reema, sajaad ali and whoever else that other person was to a list of pakistani artists who crossed the boarder (for whatever reason) they did not and have not gone as far as adnan sami and asked for citizenship. therefore to say that they're 'wannabe' indians is wrong. they were simply attempting to get some positive press from all sides by going to india and singing. that does not show jealousy or a desire to relocate in india. it simply shows a gesture of goodwill that went terribly wrong. lol.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
When indian singers sings in paki films, they do get money u stupid ass and one more thing about that dumb song they sung, well that's because u indian our under mafia ppl so them pak celebrities had to sing it with Hindustan in it...cuz bal thakrey wouldn't let them go in show then...watch some news on tv too, don't just read Bullshyt on internet...[bandit]
Posted 23 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
When indian singers sings in paki films, they do get money u stupid ass and one more thing about that dumb song they sung, well that's because u indian our under mafia ppl so them pak celebrities had to sing it with Hindustan in it...cuz bal thakrey wouldn't let them go in show then...watch some news on tv too, don't just read Bullshyt on internet...[bandit]
Posted 23 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank you for clearing that up ayeshakhan_fanatic. i KNEW there had to be a reason why they did such a thing....

Posted 23 Aug 2003

trrrrrrrrraaaang wrong again my friends. these so called movie makers ( i say that sarcastically) from pakistan recorded those songs in bombay . and bal thakerey or no bal thakery , why teh f**k do they have to even bother comin there and doin this shit. lol. why -- cause they want a piece of the bollywood pie. to go global even if the route is thru a enemy country.lol
yes the indian singers were paid but these idiots that u call movie makers came all the way to bombay to beg for their services. i m savin u a little embarrasment here by not attatching the article here , but if u wanna debate it, i will the next time. all ur artists want a piece of indian pie.brace urself cause u r fighting a lost cause for teh people who will defy u every moment.lol i just love ya nfak for ur patriotism which bordors on teh delusional. and in my heart of hearts i admire ya for that. dont ever lose it bro.
Posted 24 Aug 2003

trrrrrrrrraaaang wrong again my friends. these so called movie makers ( i say that sarcastically) from pakistan recorded those songs in bombay . and bal thakerey or no bal thakery , why teh f**k do they have to even bother comin there and doin this shit. lol. why -- cause they want a piece of the bollywood pie. to go global even if the route is thru a enemy country.lol
yes the indian singers were paid but these idiots that u call movie makers came all the way to bombay to beg for their services. i m savin u a little embarrasment here by not attatching the article here , but if u wanna debate it, i will the next time. all ur artists want a piece of indian pie.brace urself cause u r fighting a lost cause for teh people who will defy u every moment.lol i just love ya nfak for ur patriotism which bordors on teh delusional. and in my heart of hearts i admire ya for that. dont ever lose it bro.
Posted 24 Aug 2003

money money money,,,,,, thats the story about...... u can do anything to get it,, thats wat sami did,,, his music became more precious in the bollywood movies,, aur pakistan mein tou wo aik konay mein hi bethi kai gata tha na, ,, but ab tou he s the central of india,,, stars like amitab have danced with him en rani mukherjee,, en look at pakistan ,,, just watchin en doin nothing,,,, strangeeeeeeeee
Posted 31 Aug 2003

indians are gay barstads thats the thing.

pakistan has alll the talent, india has none so they have to pay paki money to use there talent.

india have no talent at all.
Posted 31 Aug 2003

some new news is out.

indian directed mahesh bhatt is coming to pakistan to beg our acters to act in one of his new films.

he will be coming to pakistan in december to beg them. he also said that he will pay alot of money to them.
Posted 31 Aug 2003

another indian producer vashu bhagnani is also wanting to shoot a film in pakistan, he said pakistan is beutiful and india has no good scenery (this is exactly wat he said).
Posted 31 Aug 2003

it looks like these idiot indians from copywood have admited they are a bunch of useless dog shit, who have no brain to write a blood script and are now beginng lollywood to help there crap copywood.
Posted 31 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
it'd be wrong to say that india has no talent at all cuz that aint true. actually i too heard abt reema singin that song, i dun think it's made up. y do desi parents always wanna send their kids to u.s. or u.k.? cuz they believe they'll get better education there n hopefully go into a better profession. singers/actors/actresses in pakistan also face similar situations....they do hav talent but the money they'd get in india they def. wont get in pakistan. the talent they have is noticed in pakistan but wayyyyyyyy more in india n that's true guys. i'm not favorin india more than pakistan but wuts true is true. if adnan sami wants to make more money n goes to india n sing, y is that wrong? dun we all like money? why is that when a pakistani moves to u.s. or u.k. or canada that's ok but if he moves to india he's a traitor? if we dun change our attitudes towards india then there'll never be peace b/w the two countries!
Posted 31 Aug 2003

pakikababa says
it is idiots like u who are givin our nation a bad name . these guys are doin this cause they want peace between teh 2 countries and want to play their part. thats why they hate apkistan. and by the way we can not deny their mastery over teh art of movie making cause they have numerous top ten and oscar nominated movies and we have nothing . most of teh international studios are there and we dont have nothing. accept it and let these guys do their peaceful endeavors or else we ll be more isolated than we already before. lets talk teh lingo of love. they are making their presence felt in international arenas and dont delude urself of teh fact that indian muslims see pakistan in good light cause i personally saw them spew venom on pakistan and how it was pakistan that was fermenting the divide and was responsible for what india's muslim are facing right now.
Posted 31 Aug 2003

Kartik says
hehehehe......idiot beggars paki king and suhaib,you need good faces and
lotz money and talent to make good films which you beggars dont have,thats why bollywood rulz the whole Asia.Even regional film industries in India are 7 times bigger then shittty lollywood movies forget bollywood .Thats why Indian films get nominated for Oscars always.INDIA RULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Posted 31 Aug 2003

Adnan sami is a big traitor..........but let me ask you something.......does he give some of that money to Pakistan or not? If he dosen't than I think he should be shot by the ISI for all I care. I agree....this is why we are going nowhere in the world becuase of idiots like these jumping the fence all the time. Pakistan has great talent....lets showcase it to the world and give Pakistan an identity for gods sake! bolly films suck straight up.....b/c they just copys of hollywood movies. At least we can be proud of our industry making REAL films!

You people don't know but Lollywood films are popular in Africa and parts of the middle east.....

By the way hi every1.....i'm new![:D]
Posted 31 Aug 2003

paki lion says
we should't worry about thiz..i mean many paki models have been offered lucrative jobs in india for films or drama and all of them turned down this offer because of patriotic reason..so u see.if offers are coming from india for pakistani artists or actors then its because of their talents, so talents is there in pakistan!
Posted 31 Aug 2003

pakikababa says
lollywood movies are not popular even in pakistan. every actor , musician, technician has a desire to work in indian movies. india is an open society and does not have any restrictions on people coming and performing there but pakistan bans indian movies , indian channels , indian performers etc, just shows how overwhelmingly scared we are of theri industry drowning ours - which ofcourse is a fact.
Posted 31 Aug 2003

karan says
rightly said pakibaba. the idiotic pakistanis dont understand the fact that there are still that .01 % of people that are hopeful that all the peaceful overtures would improve relation between the 2 countries.hahahh mahesh bhatt and vashu bhagnani are doin u a favor to ur non existant movie industry to bring u inconspicous motherf**kers into teh indian mainstream. they ll learn their lesson like a multitude of people before that u dont deserve shit. pakistan is just a nogood faioliure of a state that just thiks it has a bigger ***k than it s size .lol hahahhahah
Posted 31 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
HM SAME TOPIC HERE!!!!! HM!!!!
Posted 31 Aug 2003

Lots of Pakistanis watch lollywood movies, and only recently has it gotton the attention of younger ones too since those stupid indian channels have been banned, which I support 100%

How dare you idiots even call yourselves Pakistanis? Are you even or just indian wannabees. If you love there damn shows so much go live in india....hell for all I care call yourself an indian cause I know for a fact that damn attitude of you guys isn't Pakistani thats for sure.

Always i hear india this and india that on Pakistani boards. Well ya know what f**k india! Humara Pakistan sub say pelay you idiots....what peace are you haramis takin about huh? There the ones who are escalating the violence and are boycotting peace agreements (i.e Agra).

And anyways whats your problem in the first place with PK films? If you don't like them then don't bother coming to this board.....go to that bollyshit....hell go call yourself an indian for all i care!
I'm happy that we banned that crap once and for all.......Pakistan has it's own talent which needs to be showcased to the world. We need to give Pakistan an identity, and this helps! I hope they ban that garbage forever!

Look at bangladesh films......there people hate it so much that they riot for indian films. Thank god that dosen't happen here......and even so at least give Pakistan credit for at least making films. Not every country has the resources to make films....

sure i'll agree on some part lollywood needs to get better.......but it dosen't mean bitching about it all the time! It has gotton better in the past 3-4 years tremendously and will get better as the years go by but people need to start suppporting the industry and the nation!

Think!
Posted 31 Aug 2003

desibaba says
Ey mister Raptors
Why dont you change yur signaturee a little bit.
SUB SAY PEECHAY PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!
That sounds more factual

Jai Hindustan. saare jahan se acha.
Posted 31 Aug 2003

karan says
ban the garbage haan .hahahah maybe that s why the whole country is demanding the return of indian channels, cable operators are protesting. we have a world following, and u have their contempt. accept reality . ur failed state is goin nowhere.lol u need a culture to make movies . whos gonna watch ur drab antiquated islamic culture. where s teh budget . i mean the costliest movie was what 4 crores. amitabh bachchan charges that for a part.lol artists are respected in our country and the world.they become parlimentarians, ministers , chief ministers, ambassadors etc. where as in ur country they are considered unreligious not to mention they are underpaid and exploited . why do u think they hop the fence to the enemy country. cause they get the respect, the moolah , the glamour, pice of the bolly pie and a global presence . i mean it is the 21st century and the dictatorial govenment in ur country decided what people can see or they cant . i am talking freedom here , i m talkin culture. so go to ur mosques cause it is teh only social life and entertainment that u get .hahahahaha
Posted 31 Aug 2003

Who has the better GDP% harami? Mera Pakistan or kya?

....and with Intel and Microsoft opening up in Pakistan our economy will only get better....JA GANDI KA KAAAL KA SALAY KUTHAY hindustani harami!

hahaha![uzi]
Posted 31 Aug 2003

karan says
gdp . hahahah lets talk indian and paki rupee against teh dollar. hahaha or the fact that microsoft and intel have been in india since ages, hahah and so are lot of countries . no multinational want s to come to ur terrorist nation cause they know they will be bombed. see what happened to the french. u wanna talk about how the computer industry in india rocks and how the white collared joibs arebeing transferred from the us to india, it s a national debate there.hahahah read businessweek inbstead of ur archaicv islamic times u poor beggar.
Posted 31 Aug 2003

desibaba says
Hey Mr. Raptors You really seem to be out of your minds.
Indian is worlds 5th largest economy.
Pakistan's GDP is less trhan the annual Budget of Microsoft. that too the econmy is mainly run by begging from US and from terrorists. Do you have any world class business house.
ba***** PAKISTANI. Gandi gutter ki paidaish wahin maroge saale sab ke sab. besaharam Behen c**d saale.
SUB SAY PEECHAY PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 31 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
imm soorry but imm just goona lock this topic up cause ive had it............imm sick of DELETIN OR EDITIN REPLIES!!.....SOO U KNOW WHAT HAVE FUN!!!!!!....SEE YA!

AND U DESIBABA AND KARAN...........WHY DONT YA GUYES JUST LEAVE!! IF U DONT LIKE PAKISTANIS OR WHATEVER!...JUSTT GOOO SHUUUU!!!!.....
Posted 01 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic