paki pop taking over the indian music.

7190 views 545 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

well i wa watching b4u music yesterday and they showed b4u top ten and trust me rom those 10 songs the 4 5 songs r by pakistani artist's liek fakhir ali zafar jal the band etc now that indicates the clear fact that our paki pop artists have taken over the indian music scene,fakhir's one song marjawan has been badly copied in an indian movie called ashiq banaya aap ne earlier jal band's aadat was raped by some indian composer in the movie chocolate and the latest is so called indian legend singer asha bhosle who destroyed paki ghazal legend habib wali mohammad's famous ghazal AAJ JANAY KI ZIDD na karoo lol
Posted 07 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
yoyo said:

yes thats the fact, 95% of them are copys, ask anyone in india that and he will agree.

bollywood going global huh

sorry thats the funniest thing i have ever heard.

yeh indians not crazy for pakistan music, thats why i guess currently there are 5 pak albums in your top 10

your people have fallen in love with jal and faakir, there debut albums sold more copies then any of your artists in the last 5 years, and are still selling like hot cakes, they'll probly break all histroy records with there second album in india.

wow 5 wat a big deal wow they are really into too it huh lol
Posted 10 Sep 2005

yoyo says
yes and all those are the only pak albums released in india recently.

wat if they release 10 albums, your top 10 will be full of pakistani albums
Posted 10 Sep 2005

golimaro2 says
indian star plus dramas r so cheap that our pakistani punjabi films r better than that technicalliy in one interview our great actor Abid Ali was saying that in indian dramas such camera angles r used that even r not used in our punjabi films.i hve never ever seen any of this drama but a saw a scene n i got horrified by a glimpse of heroine.in ko dekh kar aisa lagta hai ke india khawateen sirf ghar turwne ka kam karte hain as far as lollywood is concerned now copying is stopped here even punjabi music is orignal.urdu films music is great like khoe ho tum kahan keun tum say itna pyar hai mujhe chand chaye koi tuj sa kahan pehla pehla pyar ye dil ap ka hua n many many more.
Posted 11 Sep 2005

calm down kukki yaar.. there is no point fightin.. we can disscuss matters polite.

ok so my say is.. that i agree that some songs are copied from pak. but the same is true fo pakis too.. paki film makers and songs copy our stuff too..

but the situation changed by introduce of Global TV. as u know that we indians dont get a chance to watch ur tv channels or movies.. coz they are outbeatn by loads of indian channels. so we dont know hardly anythin about ur film industry or music.

but the situation is opposit in pak.. u get to watch our channels and movies..

so some indian stupids copy the stuff from pak but pak cant copy becoz everythin is visible.

and as for as copy goes... those stupid indian copiers not only copy from pak but also copy from other countries.. so u dont think that only ur music is copied.

and the last word.... india makes over 400 movies and thousands of songs every year... only a few are copied ones...

someone said that indians dont hav talents.. welll then why i hear "DUS Bahane karke le gaye dil" in every street of pak???

so i conclude that only a few cheap ppl are copying the songs who want to make chep money. and whole indians should not be called responsible fo this..

bye fo now..

Posted 11 Sep 2005

[N.T.G said:

] calm down kukki yaar.. there is no point fightin.. we can disscuss matters polite.

ok so my say is.. that i agree that some songs are copied from pak. but the same is true fo pakis too.. paki film makers and songs copy our stuff too..

but the situation changed by introduce of Global TV. as u know that we indians dont get a chance to watch ur tv channels or movies.. coz they are outbeatn by loads of indian channels. so we dont know hardly anythin about ur film industry or music.

so some indian stupids copy the stuff from pak but pak cant copy becoz everythin is visible.

and as for as copy goes... those stupid indian copiers not only copy from pak but also copy from other countries.. so u dont think that only ur music is copied.

and the last word.... india makes over 400 movies and thousands of songs every year... only a few are copied ones...

someone said that indians dont hav talents.. welll then why i hear "DUS Bahane karke le gaye dil" in every street of pak???

so i conclude that only a few cheap ppl are copying the songs who want to make chep money. and whole indians should not be called responsible fo this..

bye fo now..

which songs copy paki's?
Posted 11 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
only you pakis notice if Bollywood copies man like you people have nothing better to doo then to research whole day on how Bollwyood copies.....
Posted 11 Sep 2005

paki lion says
and what can u indians do? only pointing fingers to Pakistan for every cause what happens in India, like riots, flood, poverty and stuff like that...
Posted 11 Sep 2005

*Baby* said:

only you pakis notice if Bollywood copies man like you people have nothing better to doo then to research whole day on how Bollwyood copies.....

in india ppl doesnt even know abt copy copy
Posted 12 Sep 2005

yoyo says
[N.T.G said:

] calm down kukki yaar.. there is no point fightin.. we can disscuss matters polite.

bye fo now..

dus bahane on every street WTF, stop dreaming mate, its not played no were in pakistan.

and its not just a 'FEW' films copied in india, its 'MOST' films, thats the fact mate.

and i can garentee never a pakistan song has been copied from an indian song.
Posted 12 Sep 2005

golimaro2 says
no yoyo the old stupid punjabi films of Anjuman time n after that also have copy songs but after 1990.n now u cant hear even a single song that is copy in loolywood n our pop industry has always been on the top.N T G is right that the reason is that ppl hate hear copying n criticize too much.Ajab gul made copy film from hollywood although it was superb but still ppl criticized 2 much that he next time made orignal story.not like Mahesh Bhatt n many others from india who from the very first day till now r making copy copy n just copy.few films r orignal but that r really few.on an indian channel the host was making fun of indian films that some hollywood films r even copied twice or thrice.lagta hai bollywood directors ko makkhi pe makhi marne ka buhat shok hai
Posted 12 Sep 2005

Heartkins says
Its not few songs that are copied by India from Pakistan every year almost Hundred songs are copied its my guarantee...!
You must have heared your so much hit song

Thoda Sa Pyaar huwa hai thoda hai baqi
which got extremely hit in India
Is a rip off from Sajjad ali popular song
Yaad tu aati hogi dil dukhati hogi

You have heared
Meri Zindagi ke malik mere dil per haath rakh de
Its a clear copy of
Atualluh khan song
Meri zindagi ke malik

You have heared
Tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka tujhe maangta koi aur hai
its copied from
Tu khyaal hai kisi aur ka tujhe sochta koi aur hai

your hit song
Gurh nal ishq mitha
is copied from a Pakistani pop song
Kurri zara gal sun ja na aise rooth ke ja

You have heared tu
Tumhe apna banane ki kasam khai hai
is rip off from
Chale tu kat hi jayega safar of Musarrat nazir

Y you are so proud of Film K3g
It also had copied song Say shava shava from Pakistan

HAHhahaha
Posted 12 Sep 2005

golimaro2 says
and the 2nd song from k3g bole chorian clear cut copy of shazia manzoor's kalyan guzaran kewain rata kaliayn.Indian punjabi film pind di kuri is frame to frame copy of pak 'bao ji'.even songs r the same.one is taken pyar tera je khand hoe way from recent punjabi film picturized on saima.sitam to ye hai ke the new film sitam includes ibne insha nazam sab Maya hai sung by pak singer 4 drama aik mohabat so afsanay(can someone tell me that singer's name)the poor director doent know even ke sab mAya hai ka kia matlab hai.the copy song says tere ankhie maya hai bate maya hai tera pyar mere liye maya hai ridiculous isnt it another song is ho sake to mera aik kam karo our biggest hit song.a just want to give them one msg that dont touch urdu literature ye ap ke bus ki bat nahi hai.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
u people have nothing else better too doo
Posted 14 Sep 2005

golimaro2 says
chori pakri jati hai chopti nahi
Posted 14 Sep 2005

Heartkins says
golimaro2 said:

chori pakri jati hai chopti nahi

Well said
I will add that
"Chor ki darhi mein tinka"
HAHAHAHHA
Posted 14 Sep 2005

golimaro2 says
Posted 15 Sep 2005

kool says
y these things happen again n again in janubaba. i have read the same before long ago.but now....... .

aur yahan to har koi chor hai.koi bhi pak saaf nahi hai.......nobody is perfect.
Posted 15 Sep 2005

the whole point of the matter is.. that whatever u may say.//. but the reality is that every pakistani forum has bollywood section and most of the ppl here hav bolly avatars and signs ... tis proves bollywoods power and reach.. tis impact cant be seen without original work. in this global world nothing is hidden.. as u say that chori pakdi jati hai.. yeah its true.. but if everything(or most of the things as u say) were copied that bolly would never had reached such a high..

the world is learning fr bolly.. the british prime minister asked bollywood to help british film industry..in making good films..when he came as europiean union president recently to india... if bolly was such a copy cast industry.. than such popularty cant be reached...

bolly beats hollywood in places like britain , south africa.. keyna.. far east , and even in some towns of canada and usa..

more next time.. bye..
Posted 24 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
^^^ I agree, u know what u talking about
Posted 24 Sep 2005

hey baby.. do i know u??
Posted 24 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
nope i don't know u , i never saw u around
Posted 24 Sep 2005

yoyo says
[N.T.G said:

] the whole point of the matter is.. that whatever u may say.//. but the reality is that every pakistani forum has bollywood section and most of the ppl here hav bolly avatars and signs ... tis proves bollywoods power and reach.. .

www.talkbollywood.co
indian forum with pakistan section, and there music section is full of pakistan music topics.

tis impact cant be seen without original work. in this global world nothing is hidden.. as u say that chori pakdi jati hai.. yeah its true.. but if everything(or most of the things as u say) were copied that bolly would never had reached such a high.

obviously not, use your brain its common sense, if bollywood didnt copy it would be down in the gutter, like i said creativity in india is at such a low its a shame.

the world is learning fr bolly.. the british prime minister asked bollywood to help british film industry..in making good films..when he came as europiean union president recently to india... if bolly was such a copy cast industry.. than such popularty cant be reached...

guess what lollywood was asked by steven spilsberg in helping with his films to get them better. now go get a life.

bolly beats hollywood in places like britain , south africa.. keyna.. far east , and even in some towns of canada and usa..

Posted 24 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
yoyo u should like stop spending ur time to defend ur paki industry cause it's no use!!

j/k j/k
Posted 25 Sep 2005

paki lion says
ok my fellow pakistanis, lets the indians barks! If they think they are superior then us, lets they think that way! If they think they are much better then us, then lets them think so..

Why are we worrying about them? Remember last 4 years, they were making anti pak movies, blamed Paksitan for everything, wether it was flood or car accident, they always pointed fingerst to Pakistan, while we stayed calm, never blamed them.....and look what happens, a lots of indians visited pakistan for cricket match between Pakistan and Indians, they were all surprised that we pakistanis were friendly and stuff like that, and all Indians felt ashamed they had different image about us...

So my fellow pakistanis, lets them barks...we know the truth about ourself, lets go ahead where we were left before this started...

Peace out!
Posted 25 Sep 2005

i really like tis man paki lion.. i hope ricky was here to give someting to him...lol..

>>>>a lots of indians visited pakistan for cricket
>>>>match between Pakistan and Indians, they were all
>>>> surprised that we pakistanis were friendly and stuff
>>>like that, and all Indians felt ashamed they had
>>>different image about us...

similarly when u will come to kashmir u will get a diff story..

ok paki lion peace out. .. i really dont want to argue wid u coz respect u a lot.. i really disliked u 2-3 years back.. when me ricky and desibaba were beatin the ass out of u .. but now its a diff story.. so why dont u come more often..

Baby-> ur nationality???

yoyo-> talkbolly is not hosted in india.. its somewhere in europe or usa.. i am talking about sites purely from india... like janubaba is fr pak.
Posted 03 Oct 2005

where is kukki?
Posted 03 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
u know what from reading this forum, i think anyone bearing a grudge of this whole pakistan india issue, should b ashamed of them selves. i mean shame on u ppl, how can u say things that jeapordise friendship, we dont have to b the best of friends, but dont go around blming on ppl. we can b happy in our countries , u get on with urs, well get on with ours, and respct each other. no need to be so part and involved with each other that then if there is a misunderstanding, there is hate.

the truth is clelebs from pakistan like to go acrross the border and work there, as it challenges thir creativity, and actually unhoon nay pakistan ka naam roshan kia hai. (with the exception of meera) they have given a lot to india. and in the same way indians have accepted that pakistani ppl have talents that are woth using. so alls happy. pakistan have copied songs. india has copied aswell, however their version gets more recogition as indian cos indian cinema is more universal.
Posted 03 Oct 2005

yoyo says
*Baby* said:

yoyo u should like stop spending ur time to defend ur paki industry cause it's no use!!

j/k j/k

ITS CALLED EXPOSING THE FACTS WHICH YOU INDIANS ARE TRYING TO HIDE
Posted 04 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
baby if i accuse u or ur country of something, i bet itll hit u like chillies up ur ass. if ur kid is ugly , then he gets bullied would u defend him or would u neglect him. same way its our country our motherland, so we will take contructive critisism, not bad mouthing. if we know how to make friendship, we also know how to break a pointing finger. peace to all.
Posted 04 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
majority of ppl peace kay naam peh dushmani nikal tay hain.
Posted 04 Oct 2005

Reply to Topic