Currency Exchange Pairs

8775 views 214 replies
Reply to Topic
yahode9830

Total Posts: 0

In the next couple of years starting in 2011, the currency Armageddon between China and the rest of the world (the United States at the front) is set to continue. Factions involved in this confrontation are expected not to back-down on their intransigence or demands because of the economic problems or better still trade imbalance problems currency discrepancies is creating among the nations. China to maintain its lead as the locomotive engine driving the world economy may not yield to any more calls for substantial revaluation of its currency the renminbi-RMB(the unit being the yuan) with  Ryoshi Token  of reducing its global competitiveness and supremacy. In nominal and purchasing power parity (ppp) terms, China is the second largest economy in the world after the U.S. Besides, it is the world's fastest growing economy with a growth rate of about 10%. The exchange rate of the RMB to the dollar is 6.6494 (November 25 2010). Nevertheless in real GDP terms, the economy of the U.S (real GDP $14256 billion in third quarter of 2010) is about three times that of China ($4909 billion in third quarter of 2010).
Despite these statistics, the United States and the EU with its expansive deficit problems are pressing ahead to see leverage in global trade so as to curb it growing deficit. As at the third quarter of 2010, the U.S debt was over $13.5 trillion which is about 94% of the GDP ($14.7 trillion third quarter 2010). The debt which is made up of two-thirds public debt namely in Treasury bill, notes and bonds is said to have spiked from 51% of GDP in 1988 to its current state of approaching 100% of GDP. Now, China circumspectly appears to be on the defensive whiles the rest of the world led by United States are on the offensive. Furthermore, China is not likely to succumb to the offensive tactics being applied by the United States and other large economies due to some intrinsic reasons.
Coming to think of it there are numerous reasons that go to expound the complexity of this currency war and to reveal the difficulty in dealing with this problem. In terms of longevity, the currency war is here to stay and the world should be bracing for long term strategies that can gradually deal with it without any despicable spill-over effects. This article would like to throw some light on some six(6) reasons why the currency pressure on China may not produce the expected impact in terms of leveraging trade imbalance (or balance of payments) and economic growth horizons. The six (6) reasons are classified into (1) Capitulating developments (2) Extrinsic Austerity measures
Posted 14 Dec 2021

Benieuwd wat je luchthavenvervoer kost? Bekijk onze prijslijst of bereken je rit online prijs luchthavenvervoer Charleroi
Posted 17 Jan 2022

In the last twenty years we have developed a very strong knowledge of macaw parrot for sale and birds for sale, as both a hobbyist and bird companion. Our knowledge, proficiency, and love of our african grey for sale are unique and inspired us to take over the complete operations, including breeding of all exotic […] parrot farm
Posted 17 Jan 2022

In the last twenty years we have developed a very strong knowledge of macaw parrot for sale and birds for sale, as both a hobbyist and bird companion. Our knowledge, proficiency, and love of our african grey for sale are unique and inspired us to take over the complete operations, including breeding of all exotic is sevin safe for pets
Posted 17 Jan 2022

jogn says
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Digital Marketing Agency Dubai
Posted 19 Jan 2022

jogn says
Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. WeedMeGood
Posted 19 Jan 2022

jogn says
Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Luxury reed diffusers
Posted 20 Jan 2022

jogn says
Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Luxury reed diffusers
Posted 20 Jan 2022

jogn says
Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. gun store near me cheap
Posted 20 Jan 2022

jogn says
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. minecraft servers
Posted 21 Jan 2022

jogn says
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. belarusian state medical university
Posted 23 Jan 2022

jogn says
I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. digital marketing agencies in Kolkata
Posted 23 Jan 2022

jogn says
Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! 30-30 ammo
Posted 23 Jan 2022

jogn says
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Legal dictionaries
Posted 24 Jan 2022

jogn says
I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Philosophical
Posted 24 Jan 2022

jogn says
You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Minecraft PE Bedrock Edition APK
Posted 24 Jan 2022

jogn says
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. tamilmv
Posted 25 Jan 2022

jogn says
When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. carrelage hexagonale
Posted 26 Jan 2022

jogn says
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! ??? ??? ?? ????
Posted 29 Jan 2022

naabzist says
???? ??????? ? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ? ? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ? ????? ???. ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ??????. ??? ???? ??????? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? EX3 – HDPE80 or HDPE100 ? ?? ???? 110 ??????? ?? 3500 ??????? ????? ?? ???? .???? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??????? ? ???? ?????? ???? ? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???. ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??? ? ????? ??????. ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?????? ???????? ?????? ???? ? ??????? ????? ? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ??????? ?????.???? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ??????? ? ???? ????? ???? ???? ? ?????? ??? ??? . ????? ???? ???????? ??  ??? ???? ????? ????? ???. ??? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ????? ????? ???? ????? ? ?? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????????? ????? ?? ????. 
Posted 29 Jan 2022

jogn says
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! travel affiliate website
Posted 29 Jan 2022

jogn says
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. Best Laptops for Streaming Netflix
Posted 30 Jan 2022

jogn says
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. smm panels india
Posted 30 Jan 2022

jogn says
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. seriale 2022
Posted 30 Jan 2022

jogn says
Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks deep wave wig
Posted 30 Jan 2022

jogn says
Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks Stop writing selenium scripts
Posted 01 Feb 2022

jogn says
Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks hr courses in bangalore with placement
Posted 01 Feb 2022

jogn says
Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. JAMB Result 2022
Posted 02 Feb 2022

jogn says
Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. rent a car beograd bez depozita
Posted 05 Feb 2022

jogn says
Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. joyas de plata italiana 925 al por mayor
Posted 05 Feb 2022

jogn says
Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. teak furniture
Posted 08 Feb 2022

Reply to Topic