Currency Exchange Pairs

8779 views 214 replies
Reply to Topic
yahode9830

Total Posts: 0

In the next couple of years starting in 2011, the currency Armageddon between China and the rest of the world (the United States at the front) is set to continue. Factions involved in this confrontation are expected not to back-down on their intransigence or demands because of the economic problems or better still trade imbalance problems currency discrepancies is creating among the nations. China to maintain its lead as the locomotive engine driving the world economy may not yield to any more calls for substantial revaluation of its currency the renminbi-RMB(the unit being the yuan) with  Ryoshi Token  of reducing its global competitiveness and supremacy. In nominal and purchasing power parity (ppp) terms, China is the second largest economy in the world after the U.S. Besides, it is the world's fastest growing economy with a growth rate of about 10%. The exchange rate of the RMB to the dollar is 6.6494 (November 25 2010). Nevertheless in real GDP terms, the economy of the U.S (real GDP $14256 billion in third quarter of 2010) is about three times that of China ($4909 billion in third quarter of 2010).
Despite these statistics, the United States and the EU with its expansive deficit problems are pressing ahead to see leverage in global trade so as to curb it growing deficit. As at the third quarter of 2010, the U.S debt was over $13.5 trillion which is about 94% of the GDP ($14.7 trillion third quarter 2010). The debt which is made up of two-thirds public debt namely in Treasury bill, notes and bonds is said to have spiked from 51% of GDP in 1988 to its current state of approaching 100% of GDP. Now, China circumspectly appears to be on the defensive whiles the rest of the world led by United States are on the offensive. Furthermore, China is not likely to succumb to the offensive tactics being applied by the United States and other large economies due to some intrinsic reasons.
Coming to think of it there are numerous reasons that go to expound the complexity of this currency war and to reveal the difficulty in dealing with this problem. In terms of longevity, the currency war is here to stay and the world should be bracing for long term strategies that can gradually deal with it without any despicable spill-over effects. This article would like to throw some light on some six(6) reasons why the currency pressure on China may not produce the expected impact in terms of leveraging trade imbalance (or balance of payments) and economic growth horizons. The six (6) reasons are classified into (1) Capitulating developments (2) Extrinsic Austerity measures
Posted 14 Dec 2021

jogn says
Hi there! Nice material, do keep me posted when you post something like this again! I will visit this blog leaps and bounds for more quality posts like it. Thanks... FlipGeek
Posted 07 Mar 2022

jogn says
I am always looking for some free kinds of stuff over the internet. There are also some companies which give free samples. But after visiting your blog, I do not visit too many blogs. Thanks. Best Computer Chair For Long Hours
Posted 07 Mar 2022

jogn says
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! gemstone rings in usa
Posted 09 Mar 2022

jogn says
I am always looking for some free kinds of stuff over the internet. There are also some companies which give free samples. But after visiting your blog, I do not visit too many blogs. Thanks. seriale turcesti
Posted 09 Mar 2022

jogn says
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. ????? ????
Posted 09 Mar 2022

jogn says
Excellent blog! I found it while surfing around on Google. Content of this page is unique as well as well researched. Appreciate it. Cash for Cars Geelong
Posted 10 Mar 2022

jogn says
Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. academic writing services
Posted 10 Mar 2022

jogn says
Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. Lsm99 ???????
Posted 12 Mar 2022

jogn says
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. apkdone
Posted 13 Mar 2022

jogn says
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Best IPTV
Posted 13 Mar 2022

jogn says
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. All Blacks
Posted 15 Mar 2022

jogn says
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. rak miner v2
Posted 15 Mar 2022

jogn says
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. meticore results
Posted 15 Mar 2022

jogn says
Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. is vpn tomato safe vpn tomato review
Posted 16 Mar 2022

jogn says
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Ternak Uang
Posted 16 Mar 2022

jogn says
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Stop Here
Posted 17 Mar 2022

davidw says
Almost 2 Easy Moving & Storage in Nanaimo is a professional mover and storage company that provides moving and storage services to residential and commercial customers throughout Nanaimo as well as Long Distance Moving across Canada Movers near you
Posted 17 Mar 2022

davidw says
Easybom - electronic components parts search for stock, prices and datasheets by distributors and manufacturers Easybom 
Posted 17 Mar 2022

davidw says
Shop Now at Amazon Shopping Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Today deals with your large collection and enjoy low prices at home & kitchen, clothing, shoes & jewelry, Amazon devices, kindle ebooks, office and school supplies, automotive spare parts and accessories, cell phones and accessories and computers, laptops etc.  https://amazonmall.xyz/
Posted 19 Mar 2022

davidw says
IFC drawings or Issue For Construction drawings are often confused with Shop drawings. In this article, we will see what is the difference between these two types of drawings in the construction industry. difference between ifc and shop drawings
Posted 20 Mar 2022

davidw says
Vancouver Bitcoin Atm guide. A guide on how to use Bitcoin Atm Vancouver. Most of these machines have similar features and work in the same manner bitcoin atm near me
Posted 21 Mar 2022

davidw says
CanadaCloudPharmacy.com is the leading U.S.A consumer-focused Canadian pharmacy. Offering rapid, easy online ordering for RX, prescription refills at prices up to 75% off! Becoming the US customer-centric e-pharmacy platform – the one-stop provider in Canada for all your prescription-related needs is our goal best canadian pharmacy
Posted 21 Mar 2022

davidw says
This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… ??? ???
Posted 29 Mar 2022

jogn says
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. wockhardt bottle
Posted 05 Apr 2022

jogn says
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! collares de plata para mujer chile
Posted 05 Apr 2022

jogn says
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! joyas de plata por mayor viña del mar
Posted 05 Apr 2022

jogn says
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! egogames
Posted 08 Apr 2022

jogn says
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! Carpets Farnborough
Posted 10 Apr 2022

jogn says
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! bright health and wellness
Posted 10 Apr 2022

jogn says
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! free instagram analytics tool
Posted 10 Apr 2022

Reply to Topic