Pros & Cons of Traveling

681 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
evanmurray

Total Posts: 0

Advantages of travel
Traveling is a unique opportunity to see the world. When we visit different countries, we broaden our mind. We can see famous places of interest with our own eyes and visit well-known places. We can talk to local people and learn something which is not written in books.
Traveling is an opportunity to learn new culture & experiences. It doesn't only imply seeing architectural monuments but also meeting people, learning their traditions and trying national cuisine.
Traveling is an opportunity to get some rest. Even a short trip can help us regain strength. Change of scene makes us feel happier and diverts from everyday routine.
Traveling is an opportunity to learn something new. While traveling we have a great chance to acquire new experience and knowledge. Someone practices a foreign language, someone learns how to surf, someone attends cooking master classes.

Disadvantages of travel
Tourists do not orient themselves well to a foreign country and may become fraud victims. Thieves and pickpockets may steal money and valuable things. One should always be careful and alert.
Food poisoning or a sickness can mar one's travel. It is very inconvenient to be treated while far away from home. First of all, one should eat only in reliable places. Second, one should always have the necessary medicines at hand. And never disregard medical insurance which will compensate for all the expenses in case of an accident.

Why is it worth seeing Juta at least once? This mountainous village is surrounded on all sides by rocks. The views are unforgettable. There are several trekking trails here, each of which leads to several attractions: lakes, waterfalls, mountain rivers. Tracking difficulty is suitable even for beginners. We walked in drizzling rain and immediately dried out under the rare sun. The weather in the mountains / desert is very unpredictable & here man enjoy lot of different experiences like dune buggy. Herds of horses were walking towards us, cows and sheep were grazing on the slopes. There was a feeling that all this belonged to us, and we belonged to the whole world. There was a feeling of unity and harmony. We got to the lake. A small cafe was closed nearby, which is probably very popular in the summer. After a while we returned to our little house, where we spent the night. It was bright and starry, with a full moon in the sky. The next morning we went out onto the wet grass. The air was cold and very clean. The amount of oxygen made my head spin. They brought us breakfast: scrambled eggs and pancakes with apple jam. And just at that moment, all the worries finally let me go.

Posted 08 Feb 2022

jamedga says
I'm a fan of <a href="https://happywheelsunblocked.io">happy wheels</a>
Posted 09 Feb 2022

jamedga says
Thank you so much!
happy wheels

Posted 09 Feb 2022

I went through your article and it’s totally awesome. I am searching for a blog that provide complete guide about traveling, my search ends with your blog. Keep on updating your blog with such awesome information.
Exciting Family Holiday Packages | Explore the Ancient and Modern | Explore the Royal State of Rajasthan | Feel the Beauty of Golden Triangle Tour | Golden Triangle Delhi Agra Tour Packages | Golden Triangle India | explore the monuments of Agra | Incredible Same Day Agra Tour
Posted 12 Mar 2022

andyukcars says
I really liked the car rental service from https://rental24h.com/usa/orlando-airport/7-seater. I rented Renault Logan diesel for 5 days for a trip to another region. I Was pleasantly surprised by the efficiency of this car, fuel consumption was 4.2 liters. There are no questions about the technical condition, the car was provided clean and refueled
Posted 21 Mar 2022

I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

www.asphaltpavinghuntsvilleal.com

Posted 03 Jun 2022

Reply to Topic