I need motivation so that I can continue to do my business, I feel that my psychological health is deteriorating

497 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
alik123

Total Posts: 0

I need motivation so that I can continue to do my business, I feel that my psychological health is deteriorating 
Posted 12 May 2022

toxatyt says
When you exercise, not only do a lot of good things happen in your body on a physical level, but you also produce substances that affect your well-being and mood. Endorphins, for example, are a great thing. Tap into this natural source of pleasure at least occasionally. If life does not allow you to exercise seriously, then dance to music for two or three tracks a day, it is much better than a complete lack of physical activity. You can also always consult a doctor. Watch the video on YouTube of Steven Yohay, a famous doctor who helps with psychological health, it will be a field
Posted 12 May 2022

jekson says
Controlling and suppressing emotions is quite convenient, a method many people use, consciously or not. In addition, our culture and mentality are taboo with regard to many "unwanted" feelings, which makes the situation worse. But, alas, all of this is frankly bad for health. That's why I promote to everyone the idea of studying your feelings and using them, at least it will be a prevention of psychosomatic symptoms, and maybe something else pleasant will be found.
Posted 12 May 2022

Zavylon says
Eu já tive problemas com meu pênis, mas graças a Deus há um remédio que foi capaz de me ajudar! Se você estiver interessado, então eu recomendo que você tente chamar sua atenção aqui neste site, onde eu sempre consigo resolver problemas com um membro
Posted 20 May 2022

johnlead says
I found that site very useful and this survey is very curious. I've never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions. very curious … Garden Waste Removal Townsville
Posted 20 May 2022

I need motivation so that I can continue to do my business, I feel that my psychological health is deteriorating. Must you follow here https://orlandoexpressmovers.com/residential-moving-services/ and get more information about moving things. I don't want these feelings and thoughts to continue due to the fact that it will be harder than it needs to be. It could cause me to have panic attacks, regret my choices, and many other negative things. Just like everyone else, I now have the ability to get up and get things done.
Posted 24 Jun 2022

Reply to Topic