islam and lollywood

2702 views 69 replies
Reply to Topic
shujaslam

Total Posts: 176

do you think a movie industry should be allowed in pakistan and all the other muslim countries?
Posted 08 Jul 2003

sanam411 says
IF U GUYES THINK THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE LOPCKED....PLZZZZ PM ME!!!............[:)]
Posted 05 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
no need to lock this topic but ,, it was in freedom of spech so mite b...
Posted 06 Aug 2003

dont lock the topic,,,let every1 coment..but i m sure this is just discussion...no practical
Posted 06 Aug 2003

log bari batain kerte hain k ye ghalat hey ya theek,. but there is no change...ye theek hey islam FUN se nahin rokta..lekin plz think k kis tarah ka FUn allowed hey/...
Posted 06 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
ya rite noor-e-sahar..
Posted 06 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
Leave it dicussion about this topic!
I would like to you people that Iran is a hard Islamic counrty but this country did not stop the movies,and Irani Movies are well standard movies and take a Internation Awards,in this movie,there is no music and dance,this is not allowed from Iranian Govt,and movie facility and other things are provided by Iranian Govt,but unfortulnely our Govt do not give the movie facility and most Important things is Academys.We should take the lesson from Iran.
Posted 06 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
OKKKK GUYEAS!!....YEAHH SAME HERE.I THINK IT SHOULNDT BE LOCKED..I DONT KNOW WHO LOCKED IT!! ANYWAYZ!!....ALRIGHT
Posted 06 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
ohm sanam ji i told ya , na ., it was in wrong place so mite paa jee did it na
Posted 06 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
uff jee ITS OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I DONT CARE!
Posted 07 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
ok ///
Posted 07 Aug 2003

paki lion says
WHY DO U HAVE TO START TOPIC ABOUT RELIGION YAAR! IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF...EVERY PAKI WEBSITE IS FULL OF RELIGION..CANT WE LEAVE RELIGION OUT OF IT? EVERY PERSON HAS IT OWN VIEW ABOUT ISLAM OR RELIGION..SO WE SHOULD NOT START TO DISCUSS ABOUT RELIGION WHATSOVER....LOLLYWOOD IS ENTERTAINMENT AND WE SHOULD ENJOY WATCHING IT IN STEAD OF TO DISCUSS WHAT IS ALLOWED OR WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED...PEACE OUT!
Posted 08 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
rite man ....
Posted 08 Aug 2003

ShujaSlam says
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT PAKI LION! YOU CAN NEVER FORGET ABOUT RELIGION! you always have to see other people's points of views on a discussion of Islam.
Posted 09 Aug 2003

paki lion says
HEY HEY! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT OK? DONT PLAY FOR GOD OR WHAT EVER LOOK AT UR SELF FIRST THEN CRITICIZE OTHER PEOPLES....AND IF U WANT TO BE A GOOD MUSLIM THEN DONT WATCH BOLLYWOOD MOVIES OR LISTEN TO MUZIC AS THOSE THINGS ARE HARAAM..DID I EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TO YOU? NO I DIDN'T! BESIDE THAT..EVERY ENTERTAINMENT NO MATTER WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE ISLAM...SO WHAT YA GONNA DO THEN?I HATE THOSE KIND OF PEOPLES WHO STUKC THEIR NOSE IN EVERBODY'S LIFE AND BEHAVE LIKE THEY ARE BETTER MUSLIMS THEN ANYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD....HOW SAD! AND WHATS MORE..NOT EVERY PAKISTANI IS A MUSLIM, NOT EVERY PAKISTANI IS A BELIEVER..SO THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT THEY WANT WETHER IT IS IN REAL LIFE OR IN THE MOVIES..I READ A LOTS OF INTERVIEW OF THE PAKISTANI STARS..BELIEVE ME MOST OF THEM ARE NOT RELIGIOUS..SO WHAT ARE U GONNA DO NO SHUJASLAM? U GONNA KILL THEM OR WHAT?!
Posted 09 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
kewl down .. kewl down,...
Posted 10 Aug 2003

ShujaSlam says
YOU GOTTA TEACH EM THE RIGHT THING! FOLLOW WHAT OUR LEADER MUHAMMED(saw) SAID!
Posted 10 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
well mr shuja ji .. i cant understand ,, y r ya so much hyper ... n aggresive,,, ... plz dona mind.,. but yer each post is the replica of angry gun
Posted 10 Aug 2003

ShujaSlam says
oh well yaar. i just dont like it when people are so against discussion religion. like, dude religion is life.
Posted 11 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
well rite man....!! per phir bhi kantrol yaar
Posted 11 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
This topic is stupid wrong topic,I request to ffm to lock the topic.
Because watching movies are not belong to religion,this should be discuss in religion forum.I m sorry to say ffm(Moderator) sahab not properly moderate,here "Peer fakir" topic added but is not locked.AT once ethics are comming,why? u should justice all of them.

I Protest and Condemn my locked topic.
Posted 11 Aug 2003

ShujaSlam says
this isnt a stupid topic man. discussing Islam is not stupid
Posted 11 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
I m not against Islam or religion discussion but should be in religion forum,this is a lollywood movies forum only,that's all
Posted 11 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
i dun understand y so many ppl r upset with this topic...wuts wrong w/it?? someone jus asked a simple question if a movie industry should be allowed in pak, y r u all so offended?
Posted 11 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
U all people is watching bollywood movie why do u think this time?
Say to cable operater to watch bollywood movies,when talking about lollywood,Lollywood is bad,crap,no sense and u people remember to Islam.LOL.shame for these kind of wrong things.
Posted 12 Aug 2003

AM A PAKISTANI AND U KNOW WAT I THINK OF LOLLYWOOD CRAP
THERE R HARDLY ANY NEW ACTORS/ACTRESSES AND D STORY LINES R ALWAY LIKE D SAME AND D ACTRESSES CLOTHES R GETTING SMALLER AND SMALLER
Posted 12 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
if u dont like vulgarity and nudity,why do u protest these bollywood movies and channals,which u watch in your house daily and appreciate and no any criticizm about these vulgur dance in your house.why?
only lollywood remember,this is a fault of maker and senser board of movies.
Posted 12 Aug 2003

ShujaSlam says
wht the heck are you talking about YDAKH?[ast]
Posted 12 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
quote:
Originally posted by ydakh

This topic is stupid wrong topic,I request to ffm to lock the topic.
Because watching movies are not belong to religion,this should be discuss in religion forum.I m sorry to say ffm(Moderator) sahab not properly moderate,here "Peer fakir" topic added but is not locked.AT once ethics are comming,why? u should justice all of them.

I Protest and Condemn my locked topic.

well mr /......... SORRY TO SAY << >> AGER AAP NEY YEH TOPIC KA PEHLAY 2PAGES DEKHEIN HONA TO PATA CHALEY GA K YEH TOPIC 3 / 4 TIMES LOCK UNLOCK HO GAYA HAI ..SOO WAISE BHI SANAM JI NE KAHA HAI IS TOPIC KO LOCK NAHEEN KARNA ,, ZARA 1 , 2 PAGES KO DEKHNA PHIR ...

MORE OVER YEH TOPIC PEHLAY FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEIN THA ,, AUR WAHAN SE YAHAN MEIN NE MOVE KIYA THA

AUR I KNOW , WAT I HAVA DO

AAP PPL APNI SUGGESTIONS DO.,....

U R WELCOME

N PLZ READ OUT THE FIRST TWO PAGES OF THIS TOPIC...
Posted 12 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
quote:
Originally posted by sanam411

ALRIGHT I DONT KNOW WHO LOCKED THIS TOPICC.....I DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE LOCKED!!...CAUSE I DONT SEE ANYTHIN WRONG WITH IT!.........SO YEAH!

quote:
Originally posted by Noor-e-Sahar

dont lock the topic,,,let every1 coment..but i m sure this is just discussion...no practical

Posted 12 Aug 2003

paki lion says
YDAPH IS RIGHT! WHEN THEY WATCH BOLLYWOOD MOVIES WICH IS FULL OF NUDITY AND VULGARITY THEY ENJOY WATCHING IN..BUT WHEN LOLLYWOOD IS DOING THE SAME THEY SUDDENLY REMEMBER ISLAM! BOYS HERE ENJOY WATCHING HALF NUDE ACTRESSES AND GIRLS HERE DONT WEAR SCARF AND STILL THEN THEY JUDGES OTHER PEOPLES!
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic