Mehndi Drama

7779 views 155 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

i watched this drama on dvd..Wow what a drama...fantastic performances...specially humayun saeed ...i liked it...fantastic drama also sad
Posted 13 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
SALL said:

i got it s dvds but didnt get time to watch it
it seems to b like these tp bolly family sagas

kya naaa yarrrrrr

sall yaar wat r u waiting 4?! time nikalo aur dekho, deama mehndi!!! i kept putting it off too, until i read this thread by SRK. so many people were tellin' me 2 watch it, and then when the cheif's (srk and yas) said 2 watch it....i did. and i wasn't sorry!! u won't be either.
Posted 16 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
¥Á§-D said:

yaar Edge pa g, kasam se mein bhi yehi soch raha thaa, damn it...i like Amna n all but Ayesha really deserved it...chalo kisi ne to bola... now i know i was right...

humayoun did awesome man...his acting is jus too good...

amna haq was aiight, but not nearly as good as ayesha khan. hell...even the old lady (i think her name was jaanabi), did a better job than amna haq. lol.

someone please suggest good dramas with ayesha khan in them. i admire her talent now!! or even dramas (new) with ma girl sadia imam!!
Posted 16 Sep 2004

Crazy_Gal says
I thought the drama was very good as well.
Posted 16 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
here let me give u a small list

1. Pehla Pyar (humayoun, sadia imam)
2. Tum Yehi Kehna (Ayesha Khan)
3. Kahan Se Kahan Tak (humayoun, Sadia imam)
Posted 16 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
these new?

and i also heard ayesha khan was in 'kiya yehi pyar hai' which stars maummar, and sana. i've seen bits of this drama on ary, but now i'll actually pay attention. lol
Posted 17 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
well the ones i listed above are new for us, cuz they come so late to USA...

Kya Yehi Pyar Hai, is it out on video...
Posted 17 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
thats tru. us/canada is so far behind.

i think kya yehi pyar hai is already out on video. i'll ask iman - she knows everything abt dramas. it might still be playing on ary as well. keep an eye out

the story is gay tho, if u ask me. lol
Posted 17 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
lol aaj kal story par kaun dehan deta hai yaar...if ayesha khan is there then i'm there
Posted 17 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. so tru. isileeya to mein ab dekhna shuru karoun ga!! pehlay, 1-2 minutes ke baad channel change kar deta tha. lekin ab pata chal gaya hai that ayesha khan is in it, so i'll definately stay tuned!! looks aside, she seems like a very good actress.
Posted 17 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
yup yup yup
so wat dramaz do Ary show, n how many diff dramas do they show a day...cuz i'm thinkin about gettin some paki channel for dramas, but i dunno if they repeat the samething over n over
i tried to find the programmin schedule on internet but it shows nothin for USA
Posted 17 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
ARY shows pretty good dramas. i'm not a drama buff so i can't name 'em all. the best show for me is 'a day in the life of a star' where they follow pakistani stars around!

as 4 the schedule:

http://www.arydigitalusa.tv/schedule.asp?id=1
Posted 17 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
thanks for the list...guess i should get it, it sounds better the PTV n GEO
Posted 17 Sep 2004

¥Á§-D said:

here let me give u a small list

1. Pehla Pyar (humayoun, sadia imam)
2. Tum Yehi Kehna (Ayesha Khan)
3. Kahan Se Kahan Tak (humayoun, Sadia imam)

pehla pyar was a good drama...tum yehi kehna was ok...didnt seen "kahan se kahan tak" yet...humayun saeed and sadia should have been paired in sheikh's movie sana sucksssss
Posted 17 Sep 2004

¥Á§-D said:

yup yup yup
so wat dramaz do Ary show, n how many diff dramas do they show a day...cuz i'm thinkin about gettin some paki channel for dramas, but i dunno if they repeat the samething over n over
i tried to find the programmin schedule on but it shows nothin for USA

deer aye darust aye ,,,you should get ary digital..;most of humayun saeed's drama coming on ary...his own production..like recently abhi drama chal raha hai...his own production.."kabhi tu koi ayega" you can also watch cricket...also ayesha khan ke drama's strange...ectually huamyun saeed ka tu aik drama nahi dekha prime par...prime sucks...ary is the best...
Posted 17 Sep 2004

i know geo par news ati..they got also good drama's...good programs..geo is better than prime tv
Posted 17 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
¥Á§-D said:

thanks for the list...guess i should get it, it sounds better the PTV n GEO

no problem boss
btw...ptv aint bad if u're into concerts...
Posted 17 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
shahrukh khan said:

humayun saeed and sadia should have been paired in sheikh's movie sana sucksssss

AGREE 200% YAAR!!!
Posted 17 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
ok so its done, me gona get ARY...cuz i hate watchin dramas when they're 2 years old...n ppl say oh we've seen this one on dish...

so humayoun saeed is in Javed Sheikh's next right? or was it a rumour
Posted 18 Sep 2004

abhi le kar aao
Posted 18 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
yaars yakeen karo, 2day is friday and i made my entire family sit down and watch mehndi!! my mom and sister hate sad stories so they kept saying 'humnay baki hisay nahi dekhnay' after 3-4 episodes. but instead of getting up or making me stop the movie....they were glued to the tv!! they couldn't stop watching!

they all loved the drama but like most of us who have seen it, they all agreed in unison: the ending was sad/bad! yaars...kiya tha ager director humayon saeed ke character ko bacha leta?!?!!! i think they should make MEHNDI: PART II where shahzaib never really died! ager american soaps mein aisay hota hai, why not pakistani dramas?!?!!!
Posted 18 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
btw....yas yaar...ARY has a new drama called 'CHUBHAN' with sadia imam!! looks good.

they also have 'YAAD TO AYEN GAY' with reema, mikaal, and humayon saeed.

then there's this other new drama called 'TANIA' which has abid ali and ayaad/malaika from mehndi.

all 3 are good. u can look 4ward 2 seeing them if u get ARY.
Posted 18 Sep 2004

american soap...the one..days of our lives..abhi tak chal raha hai
Posted 18 Sep 2004

agar yas pehle ary dekhte..so many drama's humayun saaed ke lage hain..recently chal raha hai..his own production...Kabhi tu koi ayega..his rol just stared in last episode he's like srk..jis drama main marega...drama hit hoga
Posted 18 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
Edge, yaar i like sad endings better then happy endings...cuz thats where u see the acting skills from the actors n directorz...

me n my friends movin to another house, so as soon as we move we're gona get ARY...cuz all of us watch paki dramaz, since all of us are pakiz lol...

jay pa g, u're right Humayoun jis mein marega wo sala drama zaroor hit hoga, aur waise bhi Humayoun Saeed is the king of Dramawood...
Posted 19 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol @ srk. i didn't know that yaar (ke jo drama in which humayon's character dies, are hits!)

yas badshah.....i agree with u 100%. altho i didn't like the ending - i agree that sad endings/emotional scenes (especially ones that involve crying) show an actor's TRUE talent! this is why humayon saeed, and especially ayesha khan won me over! they did an awsome job in the emotional scenes.

and congrats on the house yaar! 9 lack mubarik!
Posted 19 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
......humayon saeed's character better not die in YAAD TO AYEN GAY.
Posted 19 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
i wana see Yaad To Ayegi, first cuz humayoun saeed's in there n second i've never ever seen Reema doin dramas

thanks for the mubarikbaad
Posted 19 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
anytime chief.

yaad to ayen gay is getting real good. last episode, it was revealed that the guy who likes reema is setting up humayon saeed's character (who is engaged to reema)! getting interesting!
Posted 21 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
aah so we gotta a lil twister in this one...that'll be something cool
Posted 21 Sep 2004

yaad to ayegie kab lagta hai
Posted 21 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic