Mehndi Drama

7778 views 155 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

i watched this drama on dvd..Wow what a drama...fantastic performances...specially humayun saeed ...i liked it...fantastic drama also sad
Posted 13 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
is that gia ali u're talkin about
Posted 30 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
don't know boss.....i'm asking U! lol.
Posted 30 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
lol i thought u knew who Gia Ali was, the skinny toothpick, right...
if yes then that Gia Ali
Posted 30 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
i can't remember it that good cuz i saw the drama like year n a half ago or somethin like that

we're jus gettin u on the track
Posted 30 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
haha TOOTHPICK.....hadi kahin khi
Posted 30 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 30 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
i'll look 4 gia ali's pic and match it with the girl in the drama.....if its gia ali, then u'll be right. lol.

but yo man....u never told me sadia's character 'dies.' lol. 4 the 20-30 minutes that the audience thinks she was dead......i was so depressed. lol. then they showed she was really alive, and i was cool. phew! lol.
Posted 30 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
hehe yas!
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Edge said:

but yo man....u never told me sadia's character 'dies.' lol. 4 the 20-30 minutes that the audience thinks she was dead......i was so depressed. lol. then they showed she was really alive, and i was cool. phew! lol.

would've loved to see the reaction on ur face lol..so how do u like it so far...
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
100th by me

n sanam zaband andar beta, buri baat
Posted 01 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
bro i'm tellin' u....i was in tears when sadia's character 'died.' lol.

i'm into the 8th or 9th episode and here's what i think:

humayon's actin' is typical humayon. great as usual. but not as good as mendhi (atleast not yet)

amna haq....MUCH MUCH MUCH better than in mendhi. i have a new respect for her. after watching mendhi i was pissed that she won the award 4 best actress. but after seeing singhaar...she's gained some points in my eyes!

but the showstopper...the show-stealer....the main event....SADIA IMAM!!! BRILLIANT acting.....especially when she comes back home and see's everyone. when she kicks amna's ass for takin' her husband and her baby. LOL. i'm sayin' tho....how can someone cry...and look good @ the same time?!?! ONLY SADIA!!! lol.

one question tho.....amna haq's character is going to die, isn't she?! she'll have the baby and then die??? am i right???
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
do u really want me to tell u the ending n screw it all up for u...cuz if u're happy with it...the pleasure is all mine lol the choice is urz
Posted 01 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
................ ......... .........on second thought...4get it. lol. i'll watch!! but if she dies....i'm never watching a drama that u reccommend. lol. EVERYONE always dies. lol. she better live yas!! lol (j/k)
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
lol let the countdown begin
Posted 01 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. meri kismat....the stupid place where i got the video's from gave me a bad copy. so i'm on the last tape, and i can't see jack all. lol. i can hear, but i can't see. i'm givin 'em back 2day and getting the same drama from another joint. this bites. i wanna know what happends to anma haq!!!
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
yea sometimes that type a shyt happens...n in them bad times i wanted to kill the owners...they record it so bad sometimes...but don't worry its worth waitin cuz ending might shock u
Posted 01 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
u're gettin' me xcited. lol.

if any of amna, sadia or humayon dies....i'll be super pissed. lol.

i got the new tapes, and i'll watch after work 2night! by 2morrow i'll have watched the whole thing, and i'll give u my final comments!
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
i'll be waitin on em...
btw...that was Gia Ali right, the other skinny girl
Posted 01 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
HAMAYUN DIES AT THE END!.........
Posted 02 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
MAKE ME!....YAS!
Posted 02 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
sanam jee......u know.....i made the mistake of visiting this topic before i watched the last episode of the drama and i read your message. lol. i was SO upset cause i thought humayon dies, and i was like.....'CRAP'!!

i watched the rest anyways and 2 my delight...nobody died! U LIED sanam jee!!!!!! u got me!! lol. shame on u!!! (j/k)

yas yaar......nice drama! ur lucky nobody died in the end!! now i trust u and ur taste in dramas!

i was still a little depressed tho....what the hell kind of ending was that?! issay behtar kisi ki death hojati to acha tha. lol. this way i'm left wondering.....what happends to my favorite sadia?! he divorced her, and she gave her kid to amna haq....so where does she go now!?!?!! but overall it was aiight! reccommend another please!!
Posted 02 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
btw.......this is gia ali....

she looks NOTHING like she did in the drama. in this pic, and others.....she looks skinny like u say. but in the drama, she looked fine.

and lemme just say.....amna haq and sadia imam are EXCELLENT actresses. i'm SO over saima now. lol. what the was wrong with me????!!!
Posted 02 Oct 2004

you mean beautiful actresses
Posted 02 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
heheh!....edge.....oh actually he dies in that MEHNDI drama.....i think!.....and ummm u really thought that he was goonna die...i dont even watch these dramas....hehe!

Posted 02 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Edge i'm glad u liked it...as far as the ending goes, man i would've done the samething...(just cuz i like Amna Haq over Saida ) i guess Sadia goes to that doctor who saved her life...

n now u should Pehla Pehla Pyar, it has sadia imam n humayoun saeed...n they made the whole dramain USA

so have fun with that, if u get it...
Posted 03 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Gia Ali is one of those actresses whom i would love to hate
Posted 03 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
shahrukh khan said:

you mean beautiful actresses

kaun, gia ali or aunty saima?!
Posted 03 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
sanam411 said:

heheh!....edge.....oh actually he dies in that MEHNDI drama.....i think!.....and ummm u really thought that he was goonna die...i dont even watch these dramas....hehe!

u don't?! sanam jee.....u don't know what ur missin' yaar! i didn't watch either, until yas and srk showed me the light. lol

so what yas says is tru then?! u watch indian dramas like khusum instead?! lol
Posted 03 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
¥Á§-D said:

Edge i'm glad u liked it...as far as the ending goes, man i would've done the samething...(just cuz i like Amna Haq over Saida ) i guess Sadia goes to that doctor who saved her life...

n now u should Pehla Pehla Pyar, it has sadia imam n humayoun saeed...n they made the whole dramain USA

so have fun with that, if u get it...

when u look @ it...nobody got what they wanted:
humayon lost sadia
sadia lost humayon and her kid
anma haq lost ahsan khan
the phupo lost her daughter
the phupo's assistant lost mimi
mimi lost humayon

.....and i lost out, cause sadia lost. lol. ur probably right tho...the doctor most likely hooked up with jo-jo!

phela phela pyar...sounds good. who else is in it?! i'm kinda used 2 amna haq and humayon now. lol. and is it fairly new?
Posted 03 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
¥Á§-D said:

Gia Ali is one of those actresses whom i would love to hate

how come?! cause she's skinny!? lol
Posted 03 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic