Mehndi Drama

7780 views 155 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

i watched this drama on dvd..Wow what a drama...fantastic performances...specially humayun saeed ...i liked it...fantastic drama also sad
Posted 13 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
ab kya faida jannay ka ab to end ho raha hai
Posted 21 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol.

no yaar's....the drama is only in its 4th episode. for u.s./canadian audiences it comes on, on sundays @ 8 and replays on tuesdays.
Posted 23 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
oh yaani kay jay pa g ke paas chance hain abhi lol
Posted 23 Sep 2004

yeah...yahan nahi laga abhi..chubhan bhi abhi shuru hua hai...while watching the drama......bohat neend aiye Boring
Posted 24 Sep 2004

shaista says
mehndi is a great drama serial. watched it online. really great

what about singhaar? a great drama too.

internet par deikh sakte hain serials but don't remember the site... a great solution for all pardesi's without a sattelite

has anyone seen such much, not a new serial but really nice one....
Posted 24 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
shahrukh khan said:

yeah...yahan nahi laga abhi..chubhan bhi abhi shuru hua hai...while watching the drama......bohat neend aiye Boring

lol @ yas
lol @ srk. yaar boring to hai lekin i only watch 'chubhan' 4 one reason! i'm sure u know why!
Posted 24 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
shaista said:

mehndi is a great drama serial. watched it online. really great

what about singhaar? a great drama too.

internet par deikh sakte hain serials but don't remember the site... a great solution for all pardesi's without a sattelite

has anyone seen such much, not a new serial but really nice one....

whose in singhaar!?
Posted 24 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
SINGHAR: Humayoun Saeed, Sadia Imam, Amna Haq

this was good too
n have u seen THE CASTLE:EK UMEED
Posted 25 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
.....singhar has ma girl sadia in it?! if its new, and if the quality is like mehndi's.......i'm gettin' it 2morrow!

haven't seen castle ek umeed. whose in it? heard alot abt it tho...
Posted 26 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
damn man...looks like u been missin out on good dramaz

CASTlE EK UMEED is like a thriller with a touch of suspense in it...it has two of my fav actors

Humayoun Saeed n Talat Husein...
n on top of that its by Zulfikar Sheikh
Posted 26 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
tell me 'bout it boss....i'm outta the loop when it comes 2 drama's. i was 2 busy with aunty saima and lollywood, that i overlooked our kickass drama's. lol.

but i'll catch up. with help from u guys and iman, i'm set.

so is singhar old or new? and hows the quality?? my favorite's in it, so that's #1 on my to-get list!!
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
singhar n castle are both on DVD if u can get em in canada i don't know, but here they were on DVD so i jus rented the DVD(s)...so the quality is awesome
Posted 27 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
wicked. i went out 2day, and they ain't available on dvd here, so i just rented the video. i did order the dvd 4 mehndi tho!! that was worth ordering online.

i'm going 2 watch singhar and holla' back when i'm done boss.

btw......yaad to ayen gay was on 2day (episode 5) and its getting better each week man. 2days episode was the best by far: humayon was forced to choose between business and reema, and he chose business. that means he had 2 borrow 5 lacks from another girl, who will only give the money on one condition: humayon breaks his engagement with reema and starts a fling with her! humayon accepts the condition with a heavy heart!! lets see what happends next week..
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
ok imma be waitin for wat u gotta say about it...
well i ordered MEHNDI online too...cuz they had the two disc set...n in stores here were the 3 disc ones...
Posted 27 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
where'd u order mendhi from (online)?

i ordered it from cdsotre.pk.com...
i hope the copy they send is official, and not some bootlegged dvd, with a photocopied dvd cover. lol
Posted 27 Sep 2004

main castle dekh chuka hoon ary par ary par hi humayun saeed ki drama's atey hain..singhaar abhi nahi laga
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
Edge i got it from them, now let me inform that u will get the drama in exactly one month, cuz thats how long it took me to get it...but oh well no shippin charge...so waitin wasn't a problem
Posted 29 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
cool. i don't mind the wait, as long as the dvd itself is proper. not some fake dvd.

and btw, i've started 2 watch singhar. i'm into episode #3, and so far so good. amna haq and sadia imam have real good chemistry. they look/act like real sisters! sadia takes the cake tho when it comes 2 looks! i love that woman! lol.
Posted 29 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
DRAMAS....DRAMAS...DRAMAS........
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
it'll get even better...it had nice story line to it...imo...

n the dvd they send u is orignal, nothing fake...i my self was surprised cuz i expected fake shiz...

sanam go watch kkusum
Posted 29 Sep 2004

shaista says
am watching bewaaris now. very good drama too. with shahid, uzma gelani (i guess) and sadia imam...

Posted 29 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
what khusum!....i dont think so....no thanx!....and plus they show it on sony not zee tv!
Posted 29 Sep 2004

kusum sucks..paki drama's rules
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
sanam i know they show it on sony, did i say zee tv ne where

yea ather u're right but sanam loves kkusum n jassi jaisi koi nahin
Posted 29 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
yas yaar....get this.....

i ordered mehndi and another dvd not even 2 weeks ago from that same place, and 2day i got them already!! not even 2 weeks! thats wicked eh? these guys r good.
Posted 29 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
leave me alone!...pagal!!!
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
Never heard of this drams !! Ahh well
Posted 29 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
really!....
Posted 30 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
Edge said:

yas yaar....get this.....

i ordered mehndi and another dvd not even 2 weeks ago from that same place, and 2day i got them already!! not even 2 weeks! thats wicked eh? these guys r good.

damn it, so i was the only one who got em after 4 long weeks so u like the quality then
Posted 30 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
LOL. i'm sure it was a 1-time problem. if u order again, it'll come sooner i bet....

the quality of mehndi is wicked. i just don't like the cover for the 2 dics. its 2 thin, and i think the picture is photocopied. lol. but its all good....

and abt singhar....do u know the real name of the broad that plays 'mini'?? she looks so freakin' familiar. she looks retarded when she plays the guitar tho, especially when she's depressed.
Posted 30 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic