HOW DARE U DENMARK & EUROPE:@:@

11847 views 198 replies
Reply to Topic
Queen of jb

Total Posts: 5695

TUM PAR MAIN LAKH JAN SAY QURBAN YA "RASOOL'(S.A.W)
        HUSSAIN ZINDABAD ....i m proud to be muslim

Protests have spread across the Muslim world over the publication in Europe of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.
,Shame on u DENMARK and EUROPE!
Denmark showed that how much europe hate muslims and how much religion Islam irritates them....by publishing a cartoon against ISLAM shows how childishly these western people act when they cannot harm muslims with their weapons......but dont worry hamas is in the power now in the west bank and although israel stop the funds of palistinians , saudi arabia and qatar are providing $10 million and iran is ready to rumble the chocolate cream forces of america and nato.....and now i would like to ask those muslims and the people around this community that! did any muslim ever made any idiotic cartoons of jewish religion or christianity? the answer is NO!......because by wearing less cloths and shving ur face or dancing in clubs and drinking alchohal doesnt makes u modern or educated it is ur broad thinking which makes u modern not drinking alchohal since it makes u hyper......After the bombing in the Britain there have been more than 1500 attacks on muslims and mosques.....but can any one give me the evidence here of when USA attacked iraq and afghanistan how many people in pakistan, iran,jordan,syria...attacked christians or jews in these countries.......here is the link to he website where u can get the full explanation of cartoon made by these bully westerners against islam........

In Indonesia, protesters pelted the lobby of the Danish embassy with eggs and burnt Denmark's flag in the street.

Effigies of the prime minister of Denmark - where the cartoons were first published - were burnt in Pakistan        &nbs p;    

The caricatures have aroused strong emotions because Islamic tradition bans depictions of the Prophet or Allah.
Posted 04 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
u want to hurt europe, stop supplying them oil...banning their products won;t hurt them much...but stoping their oil will surly bring them down...
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Shahenshah said:

u want to hurt europe, stop supplying them oil...banning their products won;t hurt them much...but stoping their oil will surly bring them down...

It will bring down lavish living of oil exporters too. They love that more than the Prophet.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:

Shahenshah said:

It will bring down lavish living of oil exporters too. They love that more than the Prophet.

yes that's what i think too and it;s very unfortunate otherwise oil is the key weapon right now muslims have they can use....but alas
Posted 10 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
thats what Shah Faisal and Bhutto were doing 30 years back
but the CIA assasinated them.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Besides, Muslim oil giants have large assets in Europe which they can't afford to risk either. Remember, US froze Iranian gold assets in US banks during Regan admin.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
they can find alternatives to oil, cant they?
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
BadShaH1 said:

they can find alternatives to oil, cant they?

jo maar oil se mari ja sakti hae aur koi tareeqa nahi hae
Posted 10 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
yea it would have been more effective if it was 30 years back.
we need a leader.
start changing all ourselves.
doing little things by our own.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
BadShaH1 said:

i did something, but i won;t tell cuz everyone knows where i live
Posted 10 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
i dont know where ya live man..
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
mae ne bhi cartoons (anti-danish) print out ker ke kafi saray post boxes and poles per chipka diye thaay
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
we have no danish products here so what do i boycott? i had to take my anger out somehow
Posted 10 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 said:

yea it would have been more effective if it was 30 years back.
we need a leader.
start changing all ourselves.

It still is a very viable tool. Exactly 30 years ago, Arab countries enforced oil embargo on US and western countries. It was very effective. What happened in reaction? No violence or death threats happened. They however executed many leaders who masterminded the embargo. They did not make any boasted claims over it but they achieved what they wanted. This and a plan to ensure oil supply to their countries will never cease covertly ensued. If that meant war, assassinations, blackmailing, or any thing else, they put their goal ahead of all means.

We know how they did that. Their highly educated and shrewed minds focused on the bigger picture. They kept a maske of peace and friendship up while planned and executed their strategies without claiming their small successes.

Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:

We know how they did that. Their highly educated and shrewed minds focused on the bigger picture. They kept a maske of peace and friendship up while planned and executed their strategies without claiming their small successes.

yup..yehee mae keh raha hoon k to stand up to them...voilence is not the answer but education is...we have to focus too on our (muslims) future...and see how we can counter-attack them in their own way
Posted 10 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
We did not disrepsect their religious fellings SD. We never do.
If nobody's gonna kill them silently and shrewdly, we gonna stop them openly.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Thats just an excuse fr not doing anything.
as long as we get 'educated' we gotta hold by our beliefs also.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
islamic countries should make a joint special force to deal with such matterz...for example...CIA is america's secrect service trying to protect usa, etc...there should be one for islam...
Posted 10 Feb 2006

I do not disagree wid ya Shah! not a bit!

But we got to play it sensibly not emotionaly.

Note that when Muslims were few and weak in Makkah and kuffar made fun of the Prophet and disrespected him. Best of the believers did not respond to that. Prophet and his companions focused on their goal and opted to strengthen themselves before engaging in any conflict. They did not make threats or resort to violence.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:

But we got to play it sensibly not emotionaly.

i am saying same thing, but u might have seen many labeling me as bad muslim trying to make west happy, etc etc
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Well, that's not new for people to label those who think out of the box. Somebody's gotta think big and see things from 30,000 feet above the ground.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
wesaay abhi tak es maslay ka koi solution nazar nahi a raha i think hoga kuch bhi nahi...kuch arsay mae hum logoon ka gussa sabun ke jhaag ke tarah beth jae ga and the matter will be left...ye mera khiyaal hae...and i hope i am wrong...kuch kuch hona chahye
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Smooth_daddy said:

Those acting with emotions will settle down as soon as their emotions will settle down. Measures should be taken with a level head. They should be with lasting effects that will deter anyone even having thoughts of blasphamy aginst the beloved prophet.

Posted 10 Feb 2006

You know what Europeans did after the fall of Eastern Roman Empire. They made sure their next generation was brainwashed with hate against Muslims, best of poets, writers and scientist of Eastern Europe took refuge in Western Europe. They took upon themselves to educate their youngones and that they focused on their development. They resolved to be ahead in science and technology and self sufficient... In less than 100 years, they expelled Muslims from Spain. There on, they have stamped over Muslim lands and we helped them push ourselves in the dark ages.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
some here think killing the journilist will solve the problem and their eman will help them achieve their goal

education...is the key...
Posted 10 Feb 2006

yea, but educated must not be corrupt.

Let us invest in that brain capital and build on it.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
Smooth_daddy said:

yea, but educated must not be corrupt.

Let us invest in that brain capital and build on it.

yeah that too...no corrupt education
Posted 10 Feb 2006

We don't have any time to waste. Let's make sure we earn to invest in it and that would be our contribution in bringing lasting solution to this problem.
Posted 10 Feb 2006

BadShaH1 says
Shahenshah said:

some here think killing the journilist will solve the problem and their eman will help them achieve their goal

education...is the key...

nobody is killing anyone man, everybody here satisfying there selves, letting out the passion that has been provoked...
it isnt wise to think oneself the wisest cuz every1 knows the solution is education, but they want to show their anger too.
chill man.
Posted 12 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
bad news...more local newspapers around the world now r publishing those cartoons
Posted 12 Feb 2006

holland ke school main 156 childrens ne denmark ke flag ko burn kiya
Posted 13 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic