****Chota_Chatri**** @ jb...part..3

4244 views 126 replies
Reply to Topic
madmax

Total Posts: 7183

hello all respected memberz,adminz n mods,if u people got a lil time do honour my thread with ur precious,great,unique n wonderful thoughts as u people can smell from the the heading of my topic chota_chatri what am i gonna talk or share with u.ok let me begin wid chota_chatri 's journey toward independence lol

3 days back i started a thread
****chota_chatri****
"why is he banned"
the motive behind my that particular thread was that one of ma friend here @ jb was banned and i just want to hear from some responsable person to enlighten me of banning him

but 1 of the adminz n mods deleted my thread without saying a single word to me i wanna know why?and who?did that and its my legal right to ask n question u people if i am wrong do correct me

then i started another topic
****chota_chatri****...part 2

but my 2nd thread was honoured by moving it to admins n mods corner as i am an ordinary members so its out of my reach. by moving it   which wasnt a bad thing to do let them have a hard think on that but i think they r playing football wid it none interested in to gave me a call .

so now i am going to up-grade my chota_chatri edition and i wont stop untill u people unblock him or satisfy me fully or may be us.
i have came to know from my bawasooq resorces that the kantrollers of examination wasnt happy wid his lingo n warned him to through him out n then banned him and as reading his all posts i havent found any thing wrong in his lang is awasone n the way he talk in his posts were wonderful n his style was unique

well i was about to posts some adminz n mods posts in here but someone stopped me and said wait and see what they have to say then what ever u(i)want to do go ahead

so me waiting to hear from u people
Posted 24 Feb 2004

Cute_gal said:

damn.....madmax is pissed today......

Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
sharara said:

well tell me wot u want now instead of this long unnecassary...
and ffm i think this is all unnecassary, coz if someone failed to SEE chatri being rude.. then he was just being SELECTIVE in wot he notices.

so with all due respect, if u want anyone bk he is free to come.. and if he doesnt wanna come bk.. its his wish..

we r not gonna do anything bout it. now wot else u need let me know?

well its ur thinking i cant change it if u think its unnecesarry what can i do and i dont think that u r blind isnt u if yes then i am solly ma mistake hmmmmmmm what am i trying to say so thorougly read ma thread and u will soon find out what am i saying

well i got a pm from one of the newbie @jb somedays back and he got a warnning from 1 of i dont want to mention his name and ur mod is aware of it without any reasons or it may be in ur adminz n mods nature by giving warnnings

and wid all due respect i didnt get what u trying to say or prove

"" if u want anyone bk he is free to come.. and if he doesnt wanna come bk.. its his wish..""

alasssssssssss first ban a person and then .........
Posted 24 Feb 2004

mady mady mady meray bhai

chill maar yaaar
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says

come back @ chota_chatri
Posted 24 Feb 2004

what
haha
dude i dont even know who chota guy is

am jus asking u to chill
Posted 24 Feb 2004

madmax says
i will when he is back thats ma promise
Posted 24 Feb 2004

haha
good fo ru matey
good for u

tho i cant see ma sweetie tweety
Posted 24 Feb 2004

Ashii says
grrrrrrr... abay chota ho k motttaaa ho, meri taraf se.......

aur sarial kahin k.. aik chamaat maru gi ab me agar mera naam bhi liya to
i m not talking to u
Posted 24 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
SALL said:

PowerCurve said:

Nope sall u r wrong.I want chota chatri back too !

theek hai.. la sakte ho to le aao wapis

Wait n watch...

patience sall patience...

Is Chots chatri still blocked?Did Madmax suucceded in his mission yet or not?
Posted 25 Feb 2004

madmax says
i will i will no doubt about it but there is one problem if the 1 n only regular mod in here did threaten to quit jb if he do that then it will be too difficult to unblock him but i bet on that he will but he wont quit
Posted 25 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
Yes i agree with U max..

Posted 25 Feb 2004

madmax says
Posted 25 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
Thx max Thx again

How much fun it would be if chota chatri was here with

us telling us his dialogues..man I like his

style..Best of the best(simply the best
Posted 25 Feb 2004

madmax says
yea his tapori lang was simply awasome n unique
Posted 25 Feb 2004

Rain Man says
here is ur so wanting proof...threads n language...

chota_chatri

Online Status: Offline
Posts: 818 Posted: 14/February/04 at 12:59pm | IP 208.38.13.88     

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

mamoo ffm apun bi tere ko warn ker le ra,apun ka topic fazool ma delete nai kerna ka kya warna chal rehn de

Topic: 2hot4u    
Author Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>

chota_chatri

Posts: 818 Posted: 07/February/04 at 8:28pm | IP 208.38.13.88     

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

o meri chamya kaha ha tu?bahir nikal apun aya ha tere ko milne ka wasta

in the first one, threatnin a MOD
in the second one, wat a nice language he's usin with the girl...
n by my side, this is more then enough
Posted 25 Feb 2004

mamoo ffm apun bi tere ko warn ker le ra,apun ka topic fazool ma delete nai kerna ka kya warna chal rehn de

is me konse buri baat ha yaar muje tu nazar nahi a rahe
Posted 25 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
One of hiz pm to Shary .. .. chek out da lingo .. decent one hai kafi

apna moderator ffm ko samjha lo apun se panga nai lene ka bole to wo apun ka topic fazool ma delete karta ha aur abi apun ko fazol ma warning bi dya.os ko control ma kero warna forum ka wo waat lagai ga apun ka apun ki ip bi block kya to apun nahi ruka kya.sanbhalo apnay phatto ffm moderator ko   

althou i told him thru pm dat mein ney nahi delete kiya us ka topic woh ADMIN ka Snip tha .. in da reply he send dis msg to Admins..
Posted 25 Feb 2004

Ashii says
hmmmm..
arey yar it s simple
wot few ppl want is,,, koi doosron se badtameezi kare aur ye tamasha dekhein
bass itni si baat hai

acha na.. me out now
Posted 25 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
~Fragi~ said:

One of hiz pm to Shary .. .. chek out da lingo .. decent one hai kafi

apna moderator ffm ko samjha lo apun se panga nai lene ka bole to wo apun ka topic fazool ma delete karta ha aur abi apun ko fazol ma warning bi dya.os ko control ma kero warna forum ka wo waat lagai ga apun ka apun ki ip bi block kya to apun nahi ruka kya.sanbhalo apnay phatto ffm moderator ko   

althou i told him thru pm dat mein ney nahi delete kiya us ka topic woh ADMIN ka Snip tha .. in da reply he send dis msg to Admins..

He is talking about Private Messages huh..

And reading this Posts it seems that Chota Chatri is Innocent Not U.
Posted 25 Feb 2004

~Fragi~ says
ahhaha ... i asked him fo what hez complaintin .. he didnt answerd me .. n mady i m keeping ma promise by not moving dis topic .. per no more argues aab ..until ...
Posted 25 Feb 2004

madmax says
i would love to answer but cant will have to wait,watch n see for the next 12 or may be 24 hours so me shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Posted 25 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
Bring Chota chatri Back..

Posted 25 Feb 2004

sharara says
to be honest... simple thing is.. if noone noticed hislingo.. then pls read the posts next time more carefully. as i said before.. he has used bad lingo in public too.

well end of topic..
he can come with another nick nad behave he will be welcome... we didnt stop him, but we just wanna make sure certain criteria are met.

also... if anyone misses his lingo.. im sure u can get it if he is on another site or join a tapoori gang.

anything else? pls let me know
Posted 25 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
Shary:(to be honest... simple thing is.. if noone noticed his lingo.. then pls read the posts next time more carefully. as i said before.. he has used bad lingo in public too.

well end of topic)

how come??

U Mods/Adminz should have shown it in first place Not like this what U doing Its for no good,why U dident showed it to them In first Place...Now if U shows it..its for no Good But try to show it as soon as possible If not then No problem Now...Now it has happened what was Not supposed to happen..

Free Advice...(Read the below)

(there should be a section or a poll for members to cast their votes there If anyone using bad lingo should be baned or Not)

Only members who have more then 10,000 posts can cast their Vote..keep that in mind..( i have 1052 posts and that leaves me out too...I am only talking about the betterment of Janubaba -in future-)

Tubelight?lol

(Fragi...what have U done about my suggestions??Admin have received those suggestions yet or not??)

Have Fun enjoy!

Posted 25 Feb 2004

madmax says
YAS said:

here is ur so wanting proof...threads n language...

chota_chatri

Posts: 818 Posted: 14/February/04 at 12:59pm | IP 208.38.13.88     

Topic: 2hot4u    
Author Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>

chota_chatri

Posts: 818 Posted: 07/February/04 at 8:28pm | IP 208.38.13.88     

o meri chamya kaha ha tu?bahir nikal apun aya ha tere ko milne ka wasta

in the first one, threatnin a MOD
in the second one, wat a nice language he's usin with the girl...
n by my side, this is more then enough

proof no 1 well man whats wrong in it nothing ffm u tell me whats wrong in it if u consider it a threat then i must say take a life u people

well the lang is not bad whats the meanning of it is it means somthing bad

and by ur side u r wrong this time n when u ban some1 on the above grounds thats not fair and it means that he is banned without any reason like n dislike
Posted 25 Feb 2004

madmax says
and fragi as power said that was pm so no need to post in here its not a valid 1

and if u people want to ban some1 ban him for 2 days 5 days 7 days or 1 month not for life
Posted 25 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
Posted 26 Feb 2004

madmax says
i will advise u the same to read his posts carefuly . the proof provided by ur mods isnt enuff take ur time n do think on that again,

bad lingo bad lingo what the hell is wrong wid u people where he used bad lang show 1 post of him tsk tsk asked ur mods have they yet found any proof against him

end of topic lol..... how??????????
need not to tell that he can come on another id if u people not gonna unblock him so what the use of telling this u cant ban him from coming on another nick n i must say
Posted 26 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
Posted 26 Feb 2004

hi madmax... I just notice....

I like chota as he is a good riddle solver.
I dont know whats wrong with people.... u know... we want something better here... but they take it as "threat". Chota wants something better here.... he tried to make this place alive.... he did ways that he think right (It might not right for u). But if u can only solve problem with "ban".... I dont know where this place go.

advise to admins and mods.... if u argue or debate with members... use ur head, dont use ur heart. If u use ur heart... all u get after u done with it is... heartache. but if u use ur head.... u'll only get headache.
Posted 27 Feb 2004

Reply to Topic