****Chota_Chatri**** @ jb...part..3

4242 views 126 replies
Reply to Topic
madmax

Total Posts: 7183

hello all respected memberz,adminz n mods,if u people got a lil time do honour my thread with ur precious,great,unique n wonderful thoughts as u people can smell from the the heading of my topic chota_chatri what am i gonna talk or share with u.ok let me begin wid chota_chatri 's journey toward independence lol

3 days back i started a thread
****chota_chatri****
"why is he banned"
the motive behind my that particular thread was that one of ma friend here @ jb was banned and i just want to hear from some responsable person to enlighten me of banning him

but 1 of the adminz n mods deleted my thread without saying a single word to me i wanna know why?and who?did that and its my legal right to ask n question u people if i am wrong do correct me

then i started another topic
****chota_chatri****...part 2

but my 2nd thread was honoured by moving it to admins n mods corner as i am an ordinary members so its out of my reach. by moving it   which wasnt a bad thing to do let them have a hard think on that but i think they r playing football wid it none interested in to gave me a call .

so now i am going to up-grade my chota_chatri edition and i wont stop untill u people unblock him or satisfy me fully or may be us.
i have came to know from my bawasooq resorces that the kantrollers of examination wasnt happy wid his lingo n warned him to through him out n then banned him and as reading his all posts i havent found any thing wrong in his lang is awasone n the way he talk in his posts were wonderful n his style was unique

well i was about to posts some adminz n mods posts in here but someone stopped me and said wait and see what they have to say then what ever u(i)want to do go ahead

so me waiting to hear from u people
Posted 24 Feb 2004

sharara says
lol... i still lafff.........

Posted 02 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says
People with No image laughs without any reason

Specially Tubelights
Posted 02 Mar 2004

sharara says
EDITED by me.. my mistake jee.... ok? happy?sharara38048.8734143519
Posted 02 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says
Confirms that Tubelight ..(Haan ye Irc ka assar lag raha hai tum pe)    

Now what U say...clear ur point here

Any problem

Posted 02 Mar 2004

sharara says
asar to khair... aap behtar jane.... i rest my case... u said it...
Posted 02 Mar 2004

Ashii says
ye kya ho raha hai
Posted 02 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says
Did i said anything else before

That was unnecessary( Posted: March/03/04 at 5:40am )Now U have done it so Clear ur point..

Now what U say..take deep breathe and rest in peace

Ghazal_neeli tsk tsk tsk       

Posted 02 Mar 2004

sharara says
hain?? wot?
Posted 02 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says

When U Lose , don,t Lose Ur Lesson.
Posted 02 Mar 2004

madmax says
power what happened kya ho le ra le yahan pay hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted 02 Mar 2004

sharara says
Posted 02 Mar 2004

madmax says
huh

woh mazloum shikkar block howa lolmadmax38048.9033101852
Posted 02 Mar 2004

madmax says
hahahahaha power hai kis ka shah gird good good
Posted 02 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says
Khan ko salam!

Posted 02 Mar 2004

madmax says
w/salam

bahut he achay ip address hahahaha everything ok ADMINI
Posted 02 Mar 2004

sharara says
well... so far... yep.. for all.....

lol
Posted 03 Mar 2004

madmax says
r u sure
Posted 03 Mar 2004

sharara says
damn sure
Posted 03 Mar 2004

madmax says
i dont think so
Posted 03 Mar 2004

so??? hows the progress????

positive or negative??
Posted 03 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says
Nutz what the Doc says

Is Doc sure about that too
Posted 03 Mar 2004

madmax says
progress

i dont think they will un block chota_chatri, if they do un block him it would be bad for the ADMINS pride n ego
use ur head instead of heart u ADMINS n if u people ban some1 with out any reason ok u got the power u can do it but tell me 1 thing that particular person will be banned for ever

n thanks u all jupiter blue,power,pumkin, mr nice guy n sweetie

n i know that they r choosy n meanie people
Posted 04 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
IS THIS JUST A JOKE OR SERIOUS DEBATE? I will go with the first one.

WHO was chota_chutney by the way?
Why dont you mods ban people who make a mess like Mad MAx. But i guess Its just another stunt and u all like something like this. Sometimes its good for the health of JB.

MAd just finish it now man. Dont push it too hard.
MAd from what i read it about time that U quit too now. U tried too hard and nothing happened so it explains ur value to be 0 cents, so go man go and get a life somewhere else. And in future always remember never to cross the line with out knowing the concequences. It will be a very good lesson for ya. Yea but for that the first thing would be have u got any thing upstairs.   
Posted 04 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says
Hey Xtreme this isent a joke..This is a very serious issue now at Jb da 1 and da only Issue at Jb.....The JB has grown so big because of loyal members like Mady and These members dont get any reward for spending much more of thier time here and trying to make JB an even more greator success. Now these members should also be respected by the Admin and his mods. It should not solely depend on thier liking or disliking , who to ban and who not to. You look for yourself the Posts of chota chatri they have posted here and giving them the reasons for his banning, whats wrong with those posts. SO I THINK YOU and also the admins should take a break for a sec and think positively about this and will not ban in future any member with out any good reasons

Madmax value hmmm...Madmax is a very Loyal member of Jb and he wont leave this issue Now whatever happens.

He is one of the best who is always here and treis his best for the betterment of JB. and JB is a family and every memebr should be heard and listened to else it will go no where.

Posted 04 Mar 2004

madmax says
Hey Xtreme have u gone nuts? WHERE ARE YOUR BOLTS?
His name was chota_chatri and not chota_chutney so please dont belittle the good members of JB by making a mockery of their names kya ho le ra le. Next you wrote quite a bit about me. Well i think you should have got some idea by now that memebrs at Jb care about each other , they may not have seen each other but still they love and respect each other in thier own way, hum boley to kya.

Every memeber has his value here and its not in ur american dollars. We are not for sale here . We are here to have a good time and enjoy.
I didnt made any mess, the mess was made by your very fav SHARARA SHARARA TU HAI YIK SHARARA, she blocked chota_chatri with out any good reason and you can see that for yourself if you have got eyes to see and brain to think.

As for me I love every member at JB and i think most of them likes me too . SO you start How to respect people , because you can only get respect by respecting other and thats true here for some of the people with Power too.
I am not going any where ,hum boley to kya i am staying put and make me leave if you can. You have to do better than that to unsettle me in any regard but still i am disaoopinted by your reply.I thought You could looks at the bigger picture but you are also too narrow minded like the people with power here.
Thanks PC for sticking your head up for me . Good wishes to all JB members and to you to Xtreme

Posted 04 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
OK First the Members: Bazighar, Bornflirt, Balli, MAA, Jassia, SEXYbaby Girl, turipti, roji_jogi, hasan, style, were the soul of JB at one time, They all left so what happened nothing I much, except that when ever i come online and see JB after a long while the same topics are still there. Nothing much new. Any way u can also Join them too or u can join people like me who come online once in a while . So go figure that Out.
I agree with you on one thing that the guy chota_chutney did say much but its thier site and they have every right to do what ever they like , so plz remove that signature of yours , it will save some space for all of us.
Dont have much time to answer what long **** u 2 have written so have fun bye.
I am only sticking to the Movie boards of JB , i they they are worth it.
Posted 05 Mar 2004

so.. xtreme, u agree that something wrong with this forum now?? I mean.... nothing new....same old topics, when u come u only find same old topics it was 4 pages and now 19 pages??

Chota also think like that, well.... we are not talking about boring or not.... now we talk about Reason behind "block system". Dont u think u should have solid reason before u block someone?? I hope its not just bcoz U DONT LIKE what he said to u.......As admins and mods u supposed to listen any kind of critism even if they use "bad language". When people critize they also have reason...... some people cant speak up their point with gently words.... so plz.... be understanding.

I dont now how long chota will be blocked. Forever or temporary. Its all up to admins.... they are the one who have power, they are the one who decide everything here.
Posted 05 Mar 2004

Xtreme says
Well I aint routing for chota_Chutey any way because i didnt even new him. But i agree with your point that there members shouldnt be banned just by the liking and disliking of the mods.
And after all This is The Net not Someones Family lounge where no one can use some tapori language. These Mods are going just crazy. I have NO SAY in anything else i would have talked But i aint gonna run for the President without support like Mady did. It makes u look Silly.
Posted 05 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says
Lilly

Did someone called Lilly..she Ain,t here..Change of Plans?

hmmm Xtreme.

Here at Jb a explosion soon or later will be seen

over chota chatri and on someother issues too...If it

is avoided the persons behind

that will be Madmax,jupiter blue,pumkin, mr nice

guy,sweetie hey Dont forget me too and some other Loyal

members of Jb forum and maybe U too Xtreme why bcz

the people who have power here have tried their best

that it should take place..And yes xtreme maybe U r

right on this issue and now its time for something new

to happen at Jb..and Madmax Now U should bring in use

the rest of upper portion bcz the people in power have

got nothing in their upper portion if they have

anything in that area Now it shouldn,t have gone this

Long...But my request is like the same > Dont Leave

This Issue,Whatever Happens..

Yaar kis ko samjha rahey ho? Tubelights ko..specially Nutz's proctor Ko

"Hum se aik baar bhi jeeta hai na jeetey ga koi
woh tu hum jaan ker kha letey hain matein aksar"

"hum ney un tund hawawoon mein jalain hein chiragh
jin hawawoon ney ulat de hain bisatein aksar"

PowerCurve38052.0386342593
Posted 06 Mar 2004

madmax says
so here is the 2nd part of the story admini

zindagi gave galli to baz n baz blocked her she said sorry but baz nay us ko unblock nahi kya sharara said kay she said sorry give her another chance baz said no n after some days sharara told baz that he us ruining jb so he left jb as baz was senior member dont u people think he had some respect om jb

now due to that zindagi members n u admini baz left jb so where is that member i cant find her

Posted 06 Mar 2004

Reply to Topic