****Chota_Chatri**** @ jb...part..3

4241 views 126 replies
Reply to Topic
madmax

Total Posts: 7183

hello all respected memberz,adminz n mods,if u people got a lil time do honour my thread with ur precious,great,unique n wonderful thoughts as u people can smell from the the heading of my topic chota_chatri what am i gonna talk or share with u.ok let me begin wid chota_chatri 's journey toward independence lol

3 days back i started a thread
****chota_chatri****
"why is he banned"
the motive behind my that particular thread was that one of ma friend here @ jb was banned and i just want to hear from some responsable person to enlighten me of banning him

but 1 of the adminz n mods deleted my thread without saying a single word to me i wanna know why?and who?did that and its my legal right to ask n question u people if i am wrong do correct me

then i started another topic
****chota_chatri****...part 2

but my 2nd thread was honoured by moving it to admins n mods corner as i am an ordinary members so its out of my reach. by moving it   which wasnt a bad thing to do let them have a hard think on that but i think they r playing football wid it none interested in to gave me a call .

so now i am going to up-grade my chota_chatri edition and i wont stop untill u people unblock him or satisfy me fully or may be us.
i have came to know from my bawasooq resorces that the kantrollers of examination wasnt happy wid his lingo n warned him to through him out n then banned him and as reading his all posts i havent found any thing wrong in his lang is awasone n the way he talk in his posts were wonderful n his style was unique

well i was about to posts some adminz n mods posts in here but someone stopped me and said wait and see what they have to say then what ever u(i)want to do go ahead

so me waiting to hear from u people
Posted 24 Feb 2004

sharara says
1) u hav no idea wot we can or cant do madmax.
2) y all this fuss over chatri?
3) lingo has alwaz been banned from day one as was with mani and he complies too.... (unless he is bugged)
4) no voting for summin unethical will take place coz there isnt use..
5) if u wanna open and spam topics ove chatri.. be my guest. as far as im concerned, topic is over and also, if u ppl r trying to make it better by being abusive.. pls dont even try.
im sure there r better ways of making jb fun rather then cheap/ tapoori lingo.
kiss shareef ghar mein do u hear all this? even if we do allow it, it has to be such that it doesnt offend ppl.
offending ppl by calling them names fot eh sake of "chaning for better and fun" isnt wot id call the nest resort, still u all hav an option of joining chatri on whichever site allows it.
pls remember.. we cannot talk in vulgar lang and expect to be honoured.
talk reasonably im alwaz here for u guys.. regardless of wot u all may think...
im sure even mani will agree im not unreasonable. and same with a lot of ppl "supposedly" against me and my decisions.
Posted 27 Feb 2004

sharara said:

1) u hav no idea wot we can or cant do madmax.
2) y all this fuss over chatri?
3) lingo has alwaz been banned from day one as was with mani and he complies too.... (unless he is bugged)
4) no voting for summin unethical will take place coz there isnt use..
5) if u wanna open and spam topics ove chatri.. be my guest. as far as im concerned, topic is over and also, if u ppl r trying to make it better by being abusive.. pls dont even try.
im sure there r better ways of making jb fun rather then cheap/ tapoori lingo.
kiss shareef ghar mein do u hear all this? even if we do allow it, it has to be such that it doesnt offend ppl.
offending ppl by calling them names fot eh sake of "chaning for better and fun" isnt wot id call the nest resort, still u all hav an option of joining chatri on whichever site allows it.
pls remember.. we cannot talk in vulgar lang and expect to be honoured.
talk reasonably im alwaz here for u guys.. regardless of wot u all may think...
im sure even mani will agree im not unreasonable. and same with a lot of ppl "supposedly" against me and my decisions.

well said shahrukh khan38044.6058333333
Posted 27 Feb 2004

normal tu bola nahi tha..jese ke sab us ki tarah hain
Posted 27 Feb 2004

sharara says
lol.. so i take it we end htis topic...

any further comments may be opened in a new chatri 4 topic.. lol
Posted 27 Feb 2004

madmax says
hahaha so u tell me what u can do n what u cant
read this thread from the beginning and u will know it by urself,.. y .u people have banned 1 of ma best friend without any reason
bad lingo where is it haan kahan us nay bad lingo use kiya hai koyi aik post to bataooo jo proof aap kay mods nay posts kiya hai time millay to khud bhi phar leena kay us may bad lingo hai bhi kay nahi
well none wanna share power har koyi kursi kay peechay he bhag raha hay thats why?

with all due respect if this thread is moved to thrash then i might open another edition of chota_chatri n spam topic over chatri what a joke well what ur mods doing u can figure it out by urself n as far i am concerned topic isnt over u people havent satify me yet,provide some solid proof. i or we wont ever try to be abusive but the why u people r banning newbie's is driving me crazy
i wont stop weather u call it spam or anything else
and its evry1 will weather to join him or stay here u cant stop anyone haan u can by banning some1 like chota_chatri without any reason as jup said think on ur head not heart
Posted 27 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
For ur kind info this is not a ghar u r wrong here...Got it now?

Now Dont make an issue of this too...Ok Tubelight and partners??
Posted 27 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
jupiterblue said:

hi madmax... I just notice....

I like chota as he is a good riddle solver.
I dont know whats wrong with people.... u know... we want something better here... but they take it as "threat". Chota wants something better here.... he tried to make this place alive.... he did ways that he think right (It might not right for u). But if u can only solve problem with "ban".... I dont know where this place go.

advise to admins and mods.... if u argue or debate with members... use ur head, dont use ur heart. If u use ur heart... all u get after u done with it is... heartache. but if u use ur head.... u'll only get headache.

Well said jupiterblue

There the problem lies That they uses heart instead of brain.Why shouldent they..jealousssss
Posted 27 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
(Posted: February/26/04 at 8:02am

Fragi wrote: yeah i m destroying da forum .. i know i m doing a destruction ... fine.)

Look at it..Fragi should be blocked at first place Not chota chatri..

Posted 27 Feb 2004

PumpKin says
bravo..bravo...this is good
long time no "live" conversation

its like a new trend to block people or actually it's an old fashion to end a ...something
Posted 27 Feb 2004

sweetie says
choosy n meanie ppl
huh

Posted 27 Feb 2004

PumpKin says
yah u know...as people tend to get along and be only with their own grouuuuuup
Posted 27 Feb 2004

ha..ha..ha... wanna know what i see... (I know u dont wanna know but i'll say it anyway)

This is only matter of LIKE and DISLIKE. So...Chota used his bad Lingo to people in the circle of Power... (I never got bad lingo from him)People in the circle of power DISLIKE that. So... BLOCK him.... !!! (Does anyone knows why chota use bad lingo to people in power?)

Well...if u wanna play "save" here... u gotta be someone that liked by people in power. Do u know office politics?? In office people lick their boss a** if u wanna get good position. here..... u know what to do....

Mad max... I dont think they will unblock Chota... lets be rational... coz if they do unblock him... it would be bad for their pride and ego
but hey..... if u think its worth to fight for, work it out no matter how the outcome... I'm with U!!!

Posted 28 Feb 2004

madmax says
well i was wondering i was alone here but now i got some company gd gd

thanks
Posted 29 Feb 2004

PowerCurve says
Yw Anytime madmax..

I am with U 2...

Posted 29 Feb 2004

Rain Man says
no point in livin in the past...
but if that's wat u like, that's wat u get

ok everybody who wants chatri back, make their sigs like madmax, cuz if u don't, the u aint with madmax, u're just kissin up to him...come on ppl...let's see some politics
Posted 29 Feb 2004

madmax says
but man u cant forget the past u will have to live wid it so no need to change ur sign like mine n mod jee if u cant help us then plz leave us alone
Posted 29 Feb 2004

Rain Man says
but the banners should be the same man
Posted 29 Feb 2004

madmax says
the banner is 1 click away lol
Posted 29 Feb 2004

Rain Man says
aisa konsa banner hai
Posted 29 Feb 2004

mad max... I think I know how to make they "consider" to unblock chota.....

lets remind them to the past ...to history... THE HISTORY REPEATED!!!!! I'll pm u for detail.
Posted 01 Mar 2004

madmax says
no need to pm me i know the history i am here from the beginning ma;am

history is repeating here, some time back
change in plans ok

long long long time ago there was admin called bazigaar he was a king here but now we have kids here lol

jb was running smoothly but 1 day a members named zindagi called bazi pagal n then after zindagi apologized
but then Bazi said its not ur fault... its ur parent who didnt educate u well

n then u know what happened

bazi block zindagi
a lots of members asked bazi to un block zindagi but he didnt listen so

admin made sharara admin

if bazi block zindagi 1000 times
sharara unblock zindagi 1001 times

well whos idea was it dont know may be ADMIN or may be sharara   coz if admin want to unblock zindagi he should do it by himself

i think what happened now is almost same situation with chota??

chota messed up wid sharara n ffm not wid members but the different is that we have no one to unblock chota_chatri
u admins are just the same with bazigaar in the past
......block people just bcoz that person pissed u off

Posted 01 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
chota chatri chala gaya, apni yaadein chord gaya
Posted 01 Mar 2004

Rain Man says
jupiter put the details here after all are u all here to show the bad points of admins n mods...come on n come on now
Posted 01 Mar 2004

sharara says
lol.. each time i see this topic.. it makes me laff....................

madmax.... waqi sab theek to hai na?

and rest of u.. agar itne bure hain hum sab and jb... then tell me.. y do u ppl say we r bad.. go do summin bout it    

and besides... i think mera mood hai to block someone.. so... kaun banega mera next mazloum victim?   

man wot an image i hav.. woh bhi kuch nahi karne pe.. to y not live up to it and deserve it?
Posted 01 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says
Tubelight Talks!
Posted 01 Mar 2004

madmax says
sharara said:

lol... wot a version of the story... lol

i wish WOL wud read this.. it wud crack him up.. im sure he remembers this tooo...

lol... no wonder u ppl hav distorted ideas of EVRYTHING..
LOL

wol was mod when it happened   and he havent yet said anything i know he must have seen this thread n why he havent answer in here yet

n 1 thing this is the real story what happened n u know it very well lolmadmax38047.8703703704
Posted 01 Mar 2004

madmax says
sharara said:

lol.. each time i see this topic.. it makes me laff....................

madmax.... waqi sab theek to hai na?

and rest of u.. agar itne bure hain hum sab and jb... then tell me.. y do u ppl say we r bad.. go do summin bout it    

and besides... i think mera mood hai to block someone.. so... kaun banega mera next mazloum victim?   

man wot an image i hav.. woh bhi kuch nahi karne pe.. to y not live up to it and deserve it?

laugh none will stop u lol

every thing is fine on ma side something is wrong on ur side
mazloum victim lol jo bhi karna hai karoo it might be me if yes be ma guest do whatever u want to do who cares
i am trying n i am sure something will happen in near future
Posted 01 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says
rite

Well said madmax
Posted 01 Mar 2004

I laugh too.... sad laugh.... to see how people can be so stubborn.
Posted 02 Mar 2004

PowerCurve says
Becharay ..what else they can do..

Tubelight too

Posted 02 Mar 2004

Reply to Topic