VEER-ZAARA "BLOCKBUSTER"SWADES ON THE WAY

31473 views 279 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

Now since we know the name n we know when it'll be hittin the big screens, i've opened the TRD topic for the movie, n will be addin all upcoming infoz,pics,trailors,audio clips in this so...keep checkin for updates...

SRK RULEzZz!!!
Posted 30 Aug 2004

R!baha says
ouch!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!they r nice!!!!!!
Posted 04 Nov 2004

it ill be gr8 movie i dont know when it ill be available o pirated cd
Posted 05 Nov 2004

im gon watch the movie in theaters once Ramzaan ends. and im waitin for Eminem's Encore also!
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i already got Encore like 5 days ago, n its a kick ass album...but it'll be released on 11-16-04
Posted 09 Nov 2004

and howd u get it early?..oh ya, and i got Halo 2..ITS SICK!
Posted 10 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
well cuz my friend works in a bestbuy n he stole it from them lol...since they got the stock before release date...
halo 2 on wat, PC or PS2 or Xbox
Posted 10 Nov 2004

heera says
here in LA its coming out on the 11.a special only at 5:00.no other times then the next day on the 12 it will have more showtimes.
Posted 10 Nov 2004

Posted 10 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
Veer-Zaara is 3 hours n 12 minutes long
Posted 11 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i just checked on amctheatres.com
its gona come out on 11 over here too but we gona have more then 4 shows...n Aitraz also comes out a day before here...
Posted 11 Nov 2004

yoo, im surprised. this movie got bad reviews from people. they say it was a copy of Gadar
Posted 12 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
yo i'm surprised too at my self thou, i went to see Veer-Zaara n no it was not sold out, but instead of Veer-Zaara i saw THE POLAR EXPRESS, thats a kick ass movie...it was fun...imma watch VZ either tomorrow or maybe saturday...i don't know but i just don't have that feelin to go n watch SRK's latest movie...or maybe i jus had too much with these f**kin love stories...

THE POLAR EXPRESS RULEZZZ
Posted 12 Nov 2004

MR NICE says
After all the hype one is some what disapointed by reading the reviews of Veer-Zaara. Its has shades of the Pakistani film Tere Pyar Main.

Aitraaz on the other looks interesting.
Posted 12 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
yea man it was hyped up too much...n damn its too long 3 hours n 12 mins...lol that's y i'm not goin to it...cuz imma go when i have nothing to do for 3 hours...
Posted 12 Nov 2004

actually, more reviews came out and it is rated 4.5 stars in Indiafm! thats more the MainHoonNa!
Posted 13 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
omg, wat a piece of shyt was it...i wasted my money...if i tell u the story of the movie n the most dumbest ending for such a hyped up movie, i think u'll say it with me, veer zara sucks...

if ne of u gona go watch it in theatres, it aint worth ur money, i would say watch a pirated version...this movie sucks big time, all thou SRK's acting was good but the story line is garbage...
it aint even worth for me to write a review on it...so here read this if helps...peace
Posted 13 Nov 2004

well havent seen seen it yet so cant say any thing rite now but rite now the rating of the movie is quite high on most of the sites.
Posted 13 Nov 2004

you hate love stories now phir tu achi hogie
Posted 13 Nov 2004

hudz9 says
Nope Shahruk...Veer Zaara is a real draggy and xtra long movie...its simply d same kinda stupid luv story jaise Mohabbatein mein fal2 mein drag kiya..even here dey jst wnt 2 open up close chaps...whtsoevr...it waz not at all a paisa wasool movie...atleast me gotta njoy wid frndz but my frndz were so much into d movie....dat i preffer 2 sleeep..but whtevr...it depends how u take itt..so hav fun adios
Posted 13 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
man its not like i hate every love story that comes out, i mean i liked Hum Tum even thou before it came out i was hatin on it for being the same shyt, but when i saw it, it was a good time pass liked the movie...but Veer Zaara, damn wtf was Yash Chopra thinkin but makin this trash...n i'm also a SRK fan, but i didn't like this movie even thou it was the most awaited...i would pick Devdas over Veer Zaara ne day...dum Yash Chopra pissed me off by makin this stupid movie...

THE POLAR EXPRESS RULEZZZ
Posted 13 Nov 2004

c'mon man, it cant be that bad! yo, my sister watched it in theaters wit her friends and she LUVEDDDD it.
r u gonna watch Swades in theaters?im really waitin 4 that
Posted 13 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
i was gonna go to the theatres tonite to watch it, but now i'm not so sure!

but u liked devdas! i hated it!

and i really can't stand preity zinta cuz she's so manly, but i wanna see srk in it!!
Posted 14 Nov 2004

jus watched on the damn pirated cd and man what a gr8 movie simply brilliant although it wasn't complete some part is missing in the pirated cd cuz movie is quite long but still i loved it simply brilliant movie and if ur a true srk fan then dont miss this one its a complete family entertainment,highly recommended.
Posted 14 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
yes blasta i'm waitin eagerly for swades, its gona be one kick ass movie...i can bet on that...
michelle i liked Devdas, it made sense to me, fake but a love story that keeps u awake...now Veer Zaara in the other hand gets u to sleep...ok i'm sleepy can't even talk about it...

but hey if u guys like it, its cool i think SRK acted pretty good, i just hated the story, n Yash Chopra's directions were same old nothing new after 7 years...so yea two thumbs down from me to Veer Zaara...
Posted 14 Nov 2004

STANDARD says
chrismatic..what about story...is story is old like teray pyar mein..?
but I think due to yash chopra..we all have interested..though..old story or new.
Posted 14 Nov 2004

toogood says
i want to see the movie sooo bad but i have to wait until Thanksgiving.... that really sux but i know it'll be worth the wait!!
Posted 15 Nov 2004

Ashii says
hmm,,
big budget movie
with biiggg biggg stars

same old story
ab mood nahi raha dekhne ka
Posted 15 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
omg! i have never ever been sooooooo disappointed in my life! this movie seriously sucks!!!!! don't waste ur money or time on it!!! and to think they made us pay 8 bucks a ticket for the stinking movie.

my mom made me go w/her last night after we went to ppl's houses for eid, and we were soooooooooooo bored!!!! i warned her not to go, but she made me and my sis go anyways.

srk's great, but the movie sux! we were sitting there laughing the whole entire time cuz it was soooooo boring. we were seriously making fun of em all cuz it was that boring.

and there was this 1 dude sitting in the back who kept on screaming these really weird things in the fobbiest accent ever! and every1, including us, was complaining abt when the stinking movie is gonna finish!

so, don't waste ur $ or time on a sorry movie like this!
Posted 15 Nov 2004

charizmatic said:

jus watched on the damn pirated cd and man what a gr8 movie simply brilliant although it wasn't complete some part is missing in the pirated cd cuz movie is quite long but still i loved it simply brilliant movie and if ur a true srk fan then dont miss this one its a complete family entertainment,highly recommended.

i knew that
Posted 15 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i told ya'll it sucks, i mean imma SRK fan, but still that was one POS...i've ever come across to...
Posted 15 Nov 2004

Reply to Topic