Assalam O Alaikum
Here i will share one Hadith daily with all of you,
you can also contribute InshAllah

Hadith:Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 32:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three:

1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ).

3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest. (If you keep something as a trust with him, he will not return it.)"

Posted 11 Apr 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam

very nice sharing

Narrated 'Aisha:
When Allah's Apostle reached Medina, Abu Bakr and Bilal became ill. When Abu Bakr's fever got worse, he would recite (this poetic verse): "Everybody is staying alive with his People, yet Death is nearer to him than His shoe laces." And Bilal, when his fever deserted him, would recite: "Would that I could stay overnight in A valley wherein I would be Surrounded by Idhkhir and Jalil (kinds of good-smelling grass). Would that one day I could Drink the water of the Majanna, and Would that (The two mountains) Shama and Tafil would appear to me!" The Prophet said, "O Allah! Curse Shaiba bin Rabi'a and 'Utba bin Rabi'a and Umaiya bin Khalaf as they turned us out of our land to the land of epidemics." Allah's Apostle then said, "O Allah! Make us love Medina as we love Mecca or even more than that. O Allah! Give blessings in our Sa and our Mudd (measures symbolizing food) and make the climate of Medina suitable for us, and divert its fever towards Aljuhfa." Aisha added: When we reached Medina, it was the most unhealthy of Allah's lands, and the valley of Bathan (the valley of Medina) used to flow with impure colored water.
Posted 22 Jun 2008

sun_shine says
JazakAllah Khair...!
Posted 22 Jun 2008

Rapunzel says
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 57:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

Once the Prophet remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: "Save your heels from the fire."
Posted 23 Jun 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*JazakAllah Khair

Posted 24 Jun 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam

Jazak Allah

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "(The performance of) 'Umra is an expiation for the sins committed (between it and the previous one). And the reward of Hajj Mabrur (the one accepted by Allah) is nothing except Paradise."
Posted 24 Jun 2008

sun_shine says
MashAllah
JazakAllah Khair...!

*Sahih Bukhari
Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286:

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari:

The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom)."
Posted 25 Jun 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam

jazak-Allah
Posted 26 Jun 2008

sun_shine says

*JazakAllah Khair...!

Posted 28 Jun 2008

Rapunzel says
Jazak-Allah Dear

Umar bin Khattab got some land in Khaibar and he went to the Prophet to consult him about it saying, "O Allah' Apostle got some land in Khaibar better than which I have never had, what do you suggest that I do with it?" The Prophet said, "If you like you can give the land as endowment and give its fruits in charity." So Umar gave it in charity as an endowment on the condition that would not be sold nor given to anybody as a present and not to be inherited, but its yield would be given in charity to the poor people, to the Kith and kin, for freeing slaves, for Allah's Cause, to the travelers and guests; and that there would be no harm if the guardian of the endowment ate from it according to his need with good intention, and fed others without storing it for the future."
Posted 28 Jun 2008

sun_shine says
*JazakAllah Khair...!
Posted 01 Jul 2008

jazak-Allah khair

Posted 02 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."
Posted 02 Jul 2008

Narrated by????

Posted 03 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
Rehan M Din said:

Narrated by????

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab
Posted 04 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says

Volume 2, Book 14, Number 65:
Narrated Nafi':

Ibn Umar said something similar to Mujahid's saying: Whenever (Muslims and non-Muslims) stand face to face in battle, the Muslims can pray while standing. Ibn Umar added, "The Prophet said, 'If the number of the enemy is greater than the Muslims, they can pray while standing or riding (individually).' "
Posted 04 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 674:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, 'Allah will not look at the person who drags his garment (behind him) out of conceit.''
Posted 05 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857:

Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba:

That she heard Allah's Apostle saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."
Posted 08 Jul 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*JazakAllah Khair MashAllah

Posted 13 Jul 2008

sun_shine says
walaikum salaam

Posted 20 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
walaikum asalam

Jazak-Allah
Posted 21 Jul 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O alaikum

*jazakAllah Khair

Posted 30 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam

jazak Allah i was l looking for ur post dear
Posted 30 Jul 2008

jazak-Allah khair
Posted 31 Jul 2008

Rapunzel says
Volume 9, Book 86, Number 87:

Narrated Anas:

That Abu Bakr wrote for him, Zakat regulations which Allah's Apostle had made compulsory, and wrote that one should neither collect various portions (of the property) nor divide the property into various portions in order to avoid paying Zakat.
Posted 31 Jul 2008

sun_shine says
*Assalam O Alaikum

Oh sorry

jazakAllah khair...!

Posted 01 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam

jazak Allah my dear

Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857:

Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba:

That she heard Allah's Apostle saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."
Posted 01 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
*jazakAllah khair...!
Posted 02 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
thnxx Dear

Volume 7, Book 69, Number 481:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever drinks alcoholic drinks in the world and does not repent (before dying), will be deprived of it in the Hereafter."
Posted 02 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*jazakAllah khair
May Allah swt protect us from Evil Always Ameen...!

Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Reply to Topic