Assalam O Alaikum
Here i will share one Hadith daily with all of you,
you can also contribute InshAllah

Hadith:Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 32:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three:

1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.

2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ).

3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest. (If you keep something as a trust with him, he will not return it.)"

Posted 11 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Miss mine says

jazakAllah khair sis
Posted 04 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
jazak Allah Ss

Volume 1, Book 7, Number 333:

Narrated Abu Juhaim Al-Ansari:

The Prophet came from the direction of Bir Jamal. A man met him and greeted him. But he did not return back the greeting till he went to a (mud) wall and smeared his hands and his face with its dust (performed Tayammum) and then returned back the greeting.
Posted 04 Aug 2008

jazak-Allah
Posted 04 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
:)

Volume 2, Book 20, Number 187:

Narrated Yahya bin Ishaq:

I heard Anas saying, "We travelled with the Prophet from Medina to Mecca and offered two Rakat (for every prayer) till we returned to Medina." I said, "Did you stay for a while in Mecca?" He replied, "We stayed in Mecca for ten days."
Posted 04 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
Volume 2, Book 14, Number 64:

Narrated Shu'aib:

I asked Az-Zuhri, "Did the Prophet ever offer the Fear Prayer?" Az-Zuhri said, "I was told by Salim that 'Abdullah bin Umar I had said, 'I took part in a holy battle with Allah's Apostle I in Najd. We faced the enemy and arranged ourselves in rows. Then Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) stood up to lead the prayer and one party stood to pray with him while the other faced the enemy. Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) and the former party bowed and performed two prostrations. Then that party left and took the place of those who had not prayed. Allah's Apostle prayed one Raka (with the latter) and performed two prostrations and finished his prayer with Taslim. Then everyone of them bowed once and performed two prostrations individually.' "
Posted 06 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
NABI-E-PAK (S.A.W) Ne Farmya K:

"Nighahe'n Aisi Rkho Jo Buri Nighahon

Ko B Jkhne Pe Majbor Kr De

Or Zuban Aisi Istamal Kro

Jo Talkh Zuban

Me B Mithas Bhar De"
Posted 08 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*jazakAllah Khair
mashAllah

Posted 09 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalikum Assalam

jazak Allah
Posted 09 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
volume 3, Book 31, Number 214:

Narrated Ziyad bin Jubair:

A man went to Ibn 'Umar I. and said, "A man vowed to fast one day (the sub-narrator thinks that he said that the day was Monday), and that day happened to be 'Id day." Ibn 'Umar said, "Allah orders vows to be fulfilled and the Prophet forbade the fasting on this day (i.e. Id)."
Posted 10 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 169:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet used to like to start from the right side on wearing shoes, combing his hair and cleaning or washing himself and on doing anything else.
Posted 12 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
Volume 6, Book 61, Number 503:

Narrated Abu 'Uthman:

I was informed that Gabriel came to the Prophet while Um Salama was with him. Gabriel started talking (to the Prophet). Then the Prophet asked Um Salama, "Who is this?" She replied, "He is Dihya (al-Kalbi)." When Gabriel had left, Um Salama said, "By Allah, I did not take him for anybody other than him (i.e. Dihya) till I heard the sermon of the Prophet wherein he informed about the news of Gabriel." The subnarrator asked Abu 'Uthman: From whom have you heard that? Abu 'Uthman said: From Usama bin Zaid.
Posted 14 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*JazakAllah khair...!

Posted 21 Aug 2008

sun_shine says

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 71:

Narrated Muawiya:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion. I am just a distributor, but the grant is from Allah. (And remember) that this nation (true Muslims) will keep on following Allah's teachings strictly and they will not be harmed by any one going on a different path till Allah's order (Day of Judgment) is established."
Posted 27 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever fasts the month of Ramadan with faith, and seeks God's pleasure and reward, will have his previous sins forgiven."

Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 3, Number 109
Posted 07 Sep 2008

Rapunzel says
Jazak Allah
Posted 07 Sep 2008

Rapunzel says
Volume 3, Book 31, Number 210:

Narrated Maimuna:

The people doubted whether the Prophet was fasting on the day of 'Arafat or not, so I sent milk while he was standing at 'Arafat, he drank it and the people were looking at him.
Posted 07 Sep 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*JazakAllah khair
MashAllah Truly a Month of Blessings...!
Posted 08 Sep 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam

thnx dear

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 215:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

(who fought in twelve Ghazawat in the company of the Prophet). I heard four things from the Prophet and they won my admiration. He said;

1. "No lady should travel on a journey of two days except with her husband or a Dhi-Mahram;

2. "No fasting is permissible on the two days of Id-ul-Fitr and 'Id-ul-Adha;

3. "No prayer (may be offered) after the morning compulsory prayer until the sun rises; and no prayer after the 'Asr prayer till the sun sets;

4. "One should travel only for visiting three Masajid (Mosques): Masjid-ul-Haram (Mecca), Masjid-ul-Aqsa (Jerusalem), and this (my) Mosque (at Medina)."
Posted 09 Sep 2008

mujhay ramadan kay baray main koi hadess chahaiye jo urdu tarjuma ho
saath hi jahan say wo li gai ho us ka hawama bhi
plz serach for me
urdu main
jazakkalh
Posted 09 Sep 2008

Rapunzel says

InshaAllah mein dhundti hun
Posted 09 Sep 2008

aaj hi chahiye na:(
Posted 10 Sep 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*JazakAllah khair...!

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 123:

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi`Allahu Anhu):
Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said,
"When the month of Ramadan starts,
the gates of the heaven are opened
and the gates of Hell are closed
and the devils are chained."

Posted 10 Sep 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam

Jazak Allah

Posted 10 Sep 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 10 Sep 2008

Rapunzel says
Hazrat Ans Bin malik(R.A) se rawayat hai,Unhon ne kaha: Ramzan ka maheena suruh hua tu Rasul Allah(S.A.W) ne farmaya "tumhare pass ye maheena aa gya hai,Is mein aik raat hai jo hazaar maheene se afzal hai,jo is raat(ka sawab haasil karne) se mehroom raha,wo har bhalayi se mahroom raha- Is k khair se wohi mahroom rahta hai jo waqai mahroom hai" TIBRANI
Posted 10 Sep 2008

oh jazakallah
jeeti raho kurioyo
so nice of u:)
Posted 10 Sep 2008

Rapunzel says
Welcum Siso aur duaon k lye meherbani
Posted 11 Sep 2008

Rapunzel says
Volume 3, Book 44, Number 667:

Narrated Anas:

that Abu Bakr As-Siddiq wrote to him the law of Zakat which was made obligatory by Allah's Apostle. He wrote: 'Partners possessing joint property (sheep) have to pay its Zakat equally.
Posted 12 Sep 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum

*JazakAllah khair...!
Thank You Ma'am

Posted 13 Sep 2008

Reply to Topic