Janu Banana island! Episode 1

12481 views 420 replies
Reply to Topic
Xtreme

Total Posts: 1542

Janu Baba!! the treasure Island.

Janu baba was a lost island. away form the people of this world. Admin who was looking for the Treasure Island by chancediscovered it. There was only one old man living there called janu. So thats how the Janu BabA Island name came in to existance. Janu the name of that man and baba because he was too old. Any way Admin Dismayed by his failure soon left the island too continue his quest for the Treasure isalnd. Bazighaar who was also travelling with admin on the same ship decided against leaving and stayed back. But You know no man can be happy with out company of others and specially women , so bazighar invited peole to the island. Jazmin, sexybaby girl, sweeti and ana came first.Followed by rani, jassia and many more.

Sanam: So they lived happily ever after?
Narrator: No, NO, then came the immigrants who bazigaar didnt liked at all like Xtreme, Fast and Furious and MAA. Jassia was unhappy with the treatment at the hands of Bazighaar and she voiced against him.That and with some political mistakes which bazigaar made in the course of time ,, turned his people against Him. He tried his best to hold on to the throne But was forced to step down as you cannt change your destiny. So his dreams to rule forever were smashed.

There was chaos in Janu baba Island Because Xtreme had already left due to the sudden change of events. People started fighting with each other and the future looked bleak. every one started thinking of leaving the island, But at that Moment Good luck struck janu baba island. Balli who was wondering in the jungles of Africa looking for a place to live and eat came to know about this island. So by chance he came there. But to his amazment he found out that no one was capable to rule, so he sized the moment and proclaimed himself as the Prince and regent. He found good company with people and specially girls.Fast who was working deep in the forest was not amused on his return to see balli on the throne. But stayed quite. So the future of Janu baba island was saved.
Then Came Sharara Sharara Tu hai yik sharara. She really changed the face of janu baba island. MAA was always there to give her elderly advice.
Xtreme one day was watching TV and saw a program about janu baba island. He was in no mood to go back there, But when he saw sharara. His mind was changed. So he packed his bags and took the first flight there.

Sanam: was there any airport there ?
Narrator: Yes by then janu baba was the richest island on the world and had every facility of the modern age. Thats why the west is looking at it with greed. Bush may attack it because he cant stand its prosperity.
So let me continue. As No place is complete with out every cvreature of God So thats How Mummy stuck The Janu Baba Island. And is trying her best to scare people. DD, Style, enigma all came there for a better future because by now the chances of better tomorrow were very good at janu baba island.

Admin also returned after his failure to find the treasure island and was disappointed when he found out that this was the real treasure island. Now a days he is trying his best to remove Balli from the throne and be King himself But Balli had found good support with the people and specially in the shape of Born Flirt. Admin have succeeded in Putting asshish, sharara , MAA and others in the ruling council But the chances are not Good.
Every one is happy and enjoying.
Long Live the Janu Baba Island.
Amin
So now U can ask questions. I am ready to answer.
Posted 05 Nov 2002

sharara says
heheh xtreme... ure putdated.. that was the old version.... nows the new one...
check it ;)
Posted 05 Nov 2002

Xtreme says
New one will be out soon
Posted 05 Nov 2002

sharara says
ok.. awaiting impatiently for it ;)
Posted 05 Nov 2002

sanam411 says
yeah xtreme this is the old version...right shary.....
Posted 06 Nov 2002

Xtreme says
Yeh sanam But i was out for a while and So i will write a new version once i know whats going on here and specially how much MESS BAZ is making these days,, As Dr.Evil (BAZ) is always the Villain In Austin( Xtreme) Films lol , so Let me INVESTIGATE a BIT what bad things he is upto while i was gone.
Posted 06 Nov 2002

Yar yeah baat kuch hazam nahin hui
Posted 06 Nov 2002

BadShaH1 says
lol mirch masala laga doon?[:P]
Posted 06 Nov 2002

sanam411 says
okk XTREME.....
Posted 06 Nov 2002

~Angel~ says
wtf is this ?
Posted 07 Nov 2002

Xtreme says
Baz lol,
yaz samjah karo na , if I make someone else a Villian then My Books arent going to sell that much , so in this materialistic world It common to write againts the popular one , so its only business not jealousy or something like that.
Posted 07 Nov 2002

Xtreme says
lol, well heroine ??? BAZ u need some long hair and well ur smile is good that will do lol
Posted 07 Nov 2002

Well yar Bazigarv said Heroine's Papa. Well yar Xtreme u have a nice fact for story. Anyways hope for hit?
Posted 07 Nov 2002

Xtreme says
hehehe, yea my MISTAKE , Sorry bazi yar,
Posted 07 Nov 2002

MAA says
xtreme!!!!!!!!! tusi agey oh???? chunga kita hun jaldi jaldi new version likhna...
Posted 07 Nov 2002

MAA says
me?? maaaaan i haven written something like dat since high school!
Posted 07 Nov 2002

MAA says
yaar dats not right this is xtremes gig i would probz ruin the whole thing..phir kabhi...lets wait for xtreme...it's his concept..maybe when it's time to develop it into a movie or theatre production.....i'll help.
Posted 07 Nov 2002

yaeahkiya baat ki app ne?
Posted 07 Nov 2002

Xtreme says
Hi MAA ,
How r u
and whats up
Posted 08 Nov 2002

sharara says
xtreme... wot r u doin? go and work.. we r all awaiting part 2 ..
and baaz and mps aaj kal apni home productions banare hain.. they will make it for u..
and casting mein kardoungi if u hav a prob... ;)
Posted 08 Nov 2002

Xtreme says
you are welcomed
so tell me
about the cast u have selected till now
Posted 08 Nov 2002

MAA says
i'm fine xtreme par apni jaldi se new version nikalo!!!
Posted 08 Nov 2002

zebii says
woh ist episoe coollllll.....
Posted 08 Nov 2002

New version?
Posted 08 Nov 2002

Xtreme says
WELL thats ok U know ur role BAZ
so start reherseling
Well I guess the new version will be out in december
when i am in Pakistan and doing Virtually nothing
So an IDEAL mind is a devils workshop