Janu Banana island! Episode 1

12491 views 420 replies
Reply to Topic
Xtreme

Total Posts: 1542

Janu Baba!! the treasure Island.

Janu baba was a lost island. away form the people of this world. Admin who was looking for the Treasure Island by chancediscovered it. There was only one old man living there called janu. So thats how the Janu BabA Island name came in to existance. Janu the name of that man and baba because he was too old. Any way Admin Dismayed by his failure soon left the island too continue his quest for the Treasure isalnd. Bazighaar who was also travelling with admin on the same ship decided against leaving and stayed back. But You know no man can be happy with out company of others and specially women , so bazighar invited peole to the island. Jazmin, sexybaby girl, sweeti and ana came first.Followed by rani, jassia and many more.

Sanam: So they lived happily ever after?
Narrator: No, NO, then came the immigrants who bazigaar didnt liked at all like Xtreme, Fast and Furious and MAA. Jassia was unhappy with the treatment at the hands of Bazighaar and she voiced against him.That and with some political mistakes which bazigaar made in the course of time ,, turned his people against Him. He tried his best to hold on to the throne But was forced to step down as you cannt change your destiny. So his dreams to rule forever were smashed.

There was chaos in Janu baba Island Because Xtreme had already left due to the sudden change of events. People started fighting with each other and the future looked bleak. every one started thinking of leaving the island, But at that Moment Good luck struck janu baba island. Balli who was wondering in the jungles of Africa looking for a place to live and eat came to know about this island. So by chance he came there. But to his amazment he found out that no one was capable to rule, so he sized the moment and proclaimed himself as the Prince and regent. He found good company with people and specially girls.Fast who was working deep in the forest was not amused on his return to see balli on the throne. But stayed quite. So the future of Janu baba island was saved.
Then Came Sharara Sharara Tu hai yik sharara. She really changed the face of janu baba island. MAA was always there to give her elderly advice.
Xtreme one day was watching TV and saw a program about janu baba island. He was in no mood to go back there, But when he saw sharara. His mind was changed. So he packed his bags and took the first flight there.

Sanam: was there any airport there ?
Narrator: Yes by then janu baba was the richest island on the world and had every facility of the modern age. Thats why the west is looking at it with greed. Bush may attack it because he cant stand its prosperity.
So let me continue. As No place is complete with out every cvreature of God So thats How Mummy stuck The Janu Baba Island. And is trying her best to scare people. DD, Style, enigma all came there for a better future because by now the chances of better tomorrow were very good at janu baba island.

Admin also returned after his failure to find the treasure island and was disappointed when he found out that this was the real treasure island. Now a days he is trying his best to remove Balli from the throne and be King himself But Balli had found good support with the people and specially in the shape of Born Flirt. Admin have succeeded in Putting asshish, sharara , MAA and others in the ruling council But the chances are not Good.
Every one is happy and enjoying.
Long Live the Janu Baba Island.
Amin
So now U can ask questions. I am ready to answer.
Posted 05 Nov 2002

y?
Posted 31 Dec 2002

Xtreme says
Hi shary
how r u yar
BUSY as usual i think
Posted 31 Dec 2002

yah she is xtreme
so whats up Dude
Posted 31 Dec 2002

madmax says
saree ka sara drama aik hee qisst main deekhoo ghee
Posted 31 Dec 2002

acha g
Posted 01 Jan 2003

yaar yeh kaun se darame ki bat ker rahe ho?
by da way yeh drama hai kaun sa?
janubaba island?
wots dat?
Posted 02 Jan 2003

madmax says
janu banana island part2 in......
country not yet decided lol
Posted 02 Jan 2003

LoLz..[:)]
when dey gona decide da country...[:P]
Posted 03 Jan 2003

Yar LKH who is director of this drama
Posted 03 Jan 2003

madmax says
well i am the director of the drama
and the cast is as below

xtreme
sharara
hassan
lkh
dd
rani
bf
sanum411
wol
maa
and
not yet decided
well the producer has to chose they country and he is out in search of the location
Posted 03 Jan 2003

Xtreme says
hi hassan i am fine how r u
Posted 03 Jan 2003

sanam411 says
meeeeeee fast....heheh....
Posted 04 Jan 2003

ahan so what is my role in drama
Posted 04 Jan 2003

madmax says
maa ka bodyguard lol
Posted 05 Jan 2003

Xtreme says
lol yar sanam ka bodyguard heen bana deetha uss ko
and whats my role any way
Posted 06 Jan 2003

sanam411 says
mera boodyguard...lolllll xtreme

and hey whats my rolee...
Posted 06 Jan 2003

well Maa kon hai?
Posted 06 Jan 2003

sanam411 says
MAA....is MAA...
Posted 06 Jan 2003

madmax says
xtreme aap ka role khee baree main main aap ko badh main bathawoon ga DUBAI see to aap apne destination pahoonch jawoo to lolo
Posted 07 Jan 2003

madmax says
aap khee role pay to saree cast khee meree sath larayee hai yea to sab see badh main decide karooooooooon ga
Posted 07 Jan 2003

madmax says
yar extreme sanam ka bodyguard bannanee khee liyee to mera dill ahem ahem..
Posted 07 Jan 2003

sharara says
not busy.. been sick.. so has my pc :(
now im bk... waise thanx.. xtreme... location milgaee?? and when is the movie coming out? yaar pehle script to dekha do
Posted 07 Jan 2003

madmax says
oyee naheen dheekata pehlee drama main kaam karnee khe hamee bhar lee
Posted 07 Jan 2003

hey ma role??????
gime role as well....i wud luv 2 do...i wn to be in main lead.....[;)][;)]
Posted 07 Jan 2003

madmax says
sab ko main lead main hee cast karoon ga pakistani film main 6 ya 7 pairs chaltee hai lol
Posted 07 Jan 2003

LoLz...pair wow........mere sath kaun hogaa.....[:I][:I]
n plz pakistani movie jaise na banana....woh pitti bhi bohot hai.....[;)][;)][:P]
Posted 07 Jan 2003

well so what about my heroine LKH
Posted 08 Jan 2003

madmax says
shukar hae i am not in new cast...hehehe

dil chahaay sab ka dil toor doon mae...
pyaree dheekh loo
and khee badh aik nam khee jaga hallee hai lol
Posted 08 Jan 2003

haye hassan jee...kia bat hai...!
F&F mere sath cast kenra Hasan ko Ma HEro...Thek?
kiun hassan jee thek hai na?will u b ma hero??..[;)][;)]
Posted 09 Jan 2003

Hmm Well kiya film mein Hero ki shadi hai aur koi 2 dozen bache???
Well Yar LKH no problem dear hum tumhare hein sanam
Posted 09 Jan 2003

Reply to Topic