Janu Banana island! Episode 1

12490 views 420 replies
Reply to Topic
Xtreme

Total Posts: 1542

Janu Baba!! the treasure Island.

Janu baba was a lost island. away form the people of this world. Admin who was looking for the Treasure Island by chancediscovered it. There was only one old man living there called janu. So thats how the Janu BabA Island name came in to existance. Janu the name of that man and baba because he was too old. Any way Admin Dismayed by his failure soon left the island too continue his quest for the Treasure isalnd. Bazighaar who was also travelling with admin on the same ship decided against leaving and stayed back. But You know no man can be happy with out company of others and specially women , so bazighar invited peole to the island. Jazmin, sexybaby girl, sweeti and ana came first.Followed by rani, jassia and many more.

Sanam: So they lived happily ever after?
Narrator: No, NO, then came the immigrants who bazigaar didnt liked at all like Xtreme, Fast and Furious and MAA. Jassia was unhappy with the treatment at the hands of Bazighaar and she voiced against him.That and with some political mistakes which bazigaar made in the course of time ,, turned his people against Him. He tried his best to hold on to the throne But was forced to step down as you cannt change your destiny. So his dreams to rule forever were smashed.

There was chaos in Janu baba Island Because Xtreme had already left due to the sudden change of events. People started fighting with each other and the future looked bleak. every one started thinking of leaving the island, But at that Moment Good luck struck janu baba island. Balli who was wondering in the jungles of Africa looking for a place to live and eat came to know about this island. So by chance he came there. But to his amazment he found out that no one was capable to rule, so he sized the moment and proclaimed himself as the Prince and regent. He found good company with people and specially girls.Fast who was working deep in the forest was not amused on his return to see balli on the throne. But stayed quite. So the future of Janu baba island was saved.
Then Came Sharara Sharara Tu hai yik sharara. She really changed the face of janu baba island. MAA was always there to give her elderly advice.
Xtreme one day was watching TV and saw a program about janu baba island. He was in no mood to go back there, But when he saw sharara. His mind was changed. So he packed his bags and took the first flight there.

Sanam: was there any airport there ?
Narrator: Yes by then janu baba was the richest island on the world and had every facility of the modern age. Thats why the west is looking at it with greed. Bush may attack it because he cant stand its prosperity.
So let me continue. As No place is complete with out every cvreature of God So thats How Mummy stuck The Janu Baba Island. And is trying her best to scare people. DD, Style, enigma all came there for a better future because by now the chances of better tomorrow were very good at janu baba island.

Admin also returned after his failure to find the treasure island and was disappointed when he found out that this was the real treasure island. Now a days he is trying his best to remove Balli from the throne and be King himself But Balli had found good support with the people and specially in the shape of Born Flirt. Admin have succeeded in Putting asshish, sharara , MAA and others in the ruling council But the chances are not Good.
Every one is happy and enjoying.
Long Live the Janu Baba Island.
Amin
So now U can ask questions. I am ready to answer.
Posted 05 Nov 2002

BoRnFl_iRt says
Sab Be Copy Kerna Shuru Ker Di Hai Yaar Ufffffffff .. [:)][:P][:P]
Posted 20 Apr 2003

lol.. tum lagta hay is fiqar mein dublay ho hi jaoo gay ;)
Posted 21 Apr 2003

sharara says
wots happneing???
Posted 21 Apr 2003

quote:
wots happneing???

batein :)
Posted 21 Apr 2003

Xtreme says
well that what we are here for
Posted 21 Apr 2003

quote:
well that what we are here for

yeah .. let start batein :)
Posted 21 Apr 2003

Xtreme says
Ok whats up Wol
Posted 21 Apr 2003

madmax says
roof is up man
Posted 21 Apr 2003

woh batein chal rahi hein....[:)]Gud Gud....Karo KAro....[;)]
Posted 22 Apr 2003

Xtreme says
Hi HOOOOOOR!!
Posted 22 Apr 2003

OH Hi Xtreme! How U Doin ?
Posted 23 Apr 2003

Hi Xtreme .. jee .. kithay ho jee ?
Posted 24 Apr 2003

Jithey Wi Ho Ithey Ajao Tusi Xtreme....[:P]
Posted 26 Apr 2003

lol.yesh come back
Posted 26 Apr 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
Xtreme Look Whoz Callin Ya Come Back Quick lol [;)]
Posted 27 Apr 2003

quote:
Xtreme Look Whoz Callin Ya Come Back Quick lol

fast fast :)
Posted 29 Apr 2003

yesh berry phast.....[;)]
Posted 02 May 2003

Xtreme says
I am here Hoor hahahah
app ney bhulaya so mein chala aya
Posted 02 May 2003

aur fasht hoor
Posted 03 May 2003

Xtreme kuch zida jaldi nahin agaye app, thori der se ana tha,[;)]
n Wol ok jee as u say Aur Phast jee.....[;)]
Posted 03 May 2003

[;)]
Posted 03 May 2003

[;)][;)] Mei ne    2 times wink kia....I Won..[:P]
Posted 03 May 2003

Xtreme says
Ok yar LKH Next time jaldi aoonga lol
Posted 03 May 2003

sharara says
me me me here also...
Posted 04 May 2003

quote:
me me me here also...

welcome shary
Posted 04 May 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Xtreme

Ok yar LKH Next time jaldi aoonga lol

Ji Ji Take U R Time....[;)]
Posted 05 May 2003

Xtreme says
acha yar!!! yik tu bhulaya tha kissi ney aur abb ...
Posted 05 May 2003

lol.... ho sakta hay jis nay bulaya ho woh khud busy ho :) lolz.... aye bulanay walay wapis aa ja :) khud bhi :)
Posted 05 May 2003

Xtreme says
OK me going back
bye bye
Posted 05 May 2003

jaldi jaldi jao..Aram se Ana..[:P]
Posted 06 May 2003

Reply to Topic