Janu Banana island! Episode 1

12495 views 420 replies
Reply to Topic
Xtreme

Total Posts: 1542

Janu Baba!! the treasure Island.

Janu baba was a lost island. away form the people of this world. Admin who was looking for the Treasure Island by chancediscovered it. There was only one old man living there called janu. So thats how the Janu BabA Island name came in to existance. Janu the name of that man and baba because he was too old. Any way Admin Dismayed by his failure soon left the island too continue his quest for the Treasure isalnd. Bazighaar who was also travelling with admin on the same ship decided against leaving and stayed back. But You know no man can be happy with out company of others and specially women , so bazighar invited peole to the island. Jazmin, sexybaby girl, sweeti and ana came first.Followed by rani, jassia and many more.

Sanam: So they lived happily ever after?
Narrator: No, NO, then came the immigrants who bazigaar didnt liked at all like Xtreme, Fast and Furious and MAA. Jassia was unhappy with the treatment at the hands of Bazighaar and she voiced against him.That and with some political mistakes which bazigaar made in the course of time ,, turned his people against Him. He tried his best to hold on to the throne But was forced to step down as you cannt change your destiny. So his dreams to rule forever were smashed.

There was chaos in Janu baba Island Because Xtreme had already left due to the sudden change of events. People started fighting with each other and the future looked bleak. every one started thinking of leaving the island, But at that Moment Good luck struck janu baba island. Balli who was wondering in the jungles of Africa looking for a place to live and eat came to know about this island. So by chance he came there. But to his amazment he found out that no one was capable to rule, so he sized the moment and proclaimed himself as the Prince and regent. He found good company with people and specially girls.Fast who was working deep in the forest was not amused on his return to see balli on the throne. But stayed quite. So the future of Janu baba island was saved.
Then Came Sharara Sharara Tu hai yik sharara. She really changed the face of janu baba island. MAA was always there to give her elderly advice.
Xtreme one day was watching TV and saw a program about janu baba island. He was in no mood to go back there, But when he saw sharara. His mind was changed. So he packed his bags and took the first flight there.

Sanam: was there any airport there ?
Narrator: Yes by then janu baba was the richest island on the world and had every facility of the modern age. Thats why the west is looking at it with greed. Bush may attack it because he cant stand its prosperity.
So let me continue. As No place is complete with out every cvreature of God So thats How Mummy stuck The Janu Baba Island. And is trying her best to scare people. DD, Style, enigma all came there for a better future because by now the chances of better tomorrow were very good at janu baba island.

Admin also returned after his failure to find the treasure island and was disappointed when he found out that this was the real treasure island. Now a days he is trying his best to remove Balli from the throne and be King himself But Balli had found good support with the people and specially in the shape of Born Flirt. Admin have succeeded in Putting asshish, sharara , MAA and others in the ruling council But the chances are not Good.
Every one is happy and enjoying.
Long Live the Janu Baba Island.
Amin
So now U can ask questions. I am ready to answer.
Posted 05 Nov 2002

quote:
Originally posted by Bazigaar

if i was hassan i would have said somehting mantic, but again i am zero at mance either...so suwwy... [8D]

waise bazi tum bhi koi mantic keh sakte ho......[:P][:P][:P]
Posted 12 Jan 2003

sharara says
heheh i agree... lkh lol...

waise intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai F&F... aap qataar mein hain.. intizaar farmain
Posted 12 Jan 2003

madmax says
heheh i agree... lkh lol...
waise intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai F&F... aap qataar mein hain.. intizaar farmain
Keep Smiling...

yea gataar to main nea tornee hai aik na aik din
Posted 12 Jan 2003

sharara says
ek din kyon??? aaj hi sahi..
Bismillah kee jiye..
kadam barhao F&F hum tumhare saath hain...
Posted 12 Jan 2003

madmax says
sun lee baba jee aap to pakistan a kar bhee hamaree kuch kaam nahe aye

kiya karoo dil cahta hai maghar jhootey pareen ghee khee sharam naheen atte tumheen bareh see chota ho kar bhee tum ko jaldi hai lol
aap khee hosalaafzayee ka bahooth bahooth shukriya hum kadam barhaian ghee aur bahooth jaldi
Posted 12 Jan 2003

sharara says
1) yeh kaun pak aake kaam na aya?
2) bare se chota hoke jaldi??
3) inshallah.. allah aap ko kamyab kare.. in wotever it is???
Posted 12 Jan 2003

madmax says
chul rehni dee yea main tora sa pattree see uttar gaya tha
Posted 12 Jan 2003

time agaya hai....to ho jao MAntic......[:)]
Me Readyy.........[;)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

[:O]
Mein ne KIa Kiya?????[:)][;)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

hein.....[:O][:O][:O]
MEin Kuch Karun....[:D][:D]
BoLo BoLo TeLL TeLL?????[;)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

abhi sparrow nahin chug gayi farm......[:)]
abhi yehi hai..i'll not let it chug nyfin frm here....[:)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

well assignment bus kia bataein....dil kahin...assignment kahin.........[:)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

wohi to dil n dimag kahin aur.......[:)]
aur assignment wahi ka wahi.....[:)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

ao yahan ho to woh mera mind yahan kaisa aye........[:P][:P]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

nahin u .....Bazigar.....[:)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

y u dun awnt londonki hoor?
bolo bolo????
hassanka i knoe, aj to woh aya nahiiiiiiiin hai........[;)]
us ka mujhe pata hai...??
tum apni bat karo....[:)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

y wud not u wan a hoor....???
Posted 13 Jan 2003

yeh to mein hunna seerat se full.....surat u leave dat.......[:)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

I TOLD U I DUN GO ON LOOKZ ............LOOKS R NUFFIN...LOOKZ NOT GONA STAY WID Y 4 EVA.....!
Posted 13 Jan 2003

NAH NAH I KNOE.MERE LIYE AISI SERAT KAFI HAI.....[:)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

DIL KA KIYA KAREIN BAZI...HUM TUMHI PE MARTE HEIN...JURM SIRF ITNA HAI ...TUM SE PYAR KERTE HEIN........[:I][:i][:i][:i]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

no problem.....pathar dil ko pighlana ata hai .....[:)]
bari piya bara bedardi.......ishhhhh........
Posted 13 Jan 2003

chal oye.....woh movie thi.....yeh reality hai.....[:)]
Posted 13 Jan 2003

ye bohot rare hota hai......understand??
Posted 13 Jan 2003

huh....bazigar......!
yeh movies ki batein hein...no reality at all.....!
Posted 13 Jan 2003

woteva.......
Posted 13 Jan 2003

sharara says
baaz and hoor har jaga chatting...
hmm wot hav i missed ppl?
Posted 13 Jan 2003

so here is i am mam
Well Yar LKh wow lips?
Posted 13 Jan 2003

sharara says
hassan.. aap kya kehre hain?
Posted 13 Jan 2003

aji yeah deewano ki batein hein kyo LKH?
Posted 13 Jan 2003

Reply to Topic