Saima VS. Madhuri

24529 views 220 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

just curious people.

who's better in your opinion?! who's the TOTAL PACKAGE: acting ability, looks, hit movies, drawing power, dominance over their fellow actresses and so on?!

please keep this in mind when answering...

-only vote if you've ACTUALLY WATCHED LOLLYWOOD movies and KNOW who saima is. lol. don't say madhuri just because u've seen freakin' devdas and have not seen a pakistani movie to date. lol.

my answer...i think most of us already know!!

SAIMA, if for no other reason than she's PAKISTANI!!!!

Posted 05 Jun 2003

FAN SAHIB i am Proud Pakistani and I Love Pakistani Products but this is not the way to blackmail emotionaly.i am sorry i am ommiting your instructions but lets see below a comparison
Features of Madhuri
80 lbs
[:D] Can Speak Hindi, English Fluently
[:D] ne of most glamours Lady
[:D] certified Dancer Of Bollywood
[:D] Masters
[:D] Acting is her middle name
[:D] Verstatlity in Acting

Features of Saima
[:P] Fat 350 lbs                                        
[:P] Cant Speak Urdu Properly                           
[:P] Never Seen or think about glamour                  
[:P] Dance Like a puppet                                
[:P] Never Seen /gone to primary school                 
[:P] Can do every thing except acting                   
[:P] Routine Dabba Type of Acting

So on behalf of above points we give vote to Saima just being a Pakistani and forget of Talent of Madhuri just being an indian it will be injustice what is ur opinion???
Posted 06 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. You're 2 much teentracker!

i agree that picking saima for being pakistani is going over, but i can't help it.

i also agree 100% that madhuri is hands down the best actress in bollywood. i don't watch ANY indian movie unless she is in it. HOWEVER....for pakistan, saima is the same. i won't watch a pakistani movie unless saima is in it! she too is a good actress. you're right that she can't dance as good as madhuri, and some of the other stuff. but madhuri is JUST AS OLD AS HER!! and she's NOT 350LBS. lol. common man!!

look.....i've agreed that head 2 head, madhuri IS a little better. BUT the least you can do for me is please confirm that you're joking when you call saima fat. because if you truly belive that she is THAT MOTI, then you're simply scaring me. lol. she's bigger than the others actresses, but NOT FAT in general. fi you really think she is fat then, you're giving me the impression that you're the kind of person that puts more stock on looks for actresses than other attributes!! and i don't want to belive that about a fellow pakistani and lahore-buddy!! lol.

can u atleast admit that about saima?!?!

Posted 06 Jun 2003

saieen says
ooo pa G.......
abhie woh kahan hum kahan......
khair we r best
i dont want to compare them :/
Posted 06 Jun 2003

Khan Sahib ab hum kia kahain aap to taqreer or patriotism kay badsha aur hum tehray chado jee
waisay i believe East or west pakistan is best Pakistan ki moti bhi india aur europe ki smart se bahtur hai keep it khan sahib nice convincing (But still my vote in favour of Madhuri)
Posted 07 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
shukaray!!!!

merbaani jinaab. you've made my day by atleast giving SOME credit to pakistan's top actress!

vasay, saima nai kiyaa kya hai, jo aap sub usko ITHNA hate karthey ho?!?!?! please explain!
Posted 07 Jun 2003

asal main main bahut hi husn parast hoon i love beauty and innosense but i am sorry to say saima lacks both.Just in case if u try to see Sara Ch or Zara Sheikh or Anchal(Tehreem)or Iman Ali then u would clearly get my point
these three ladies can definately compete Bollywood actresses rather than Saima,Noor, Reema and so on oh bhai ffm kahan ho tum tumhari yaad aa rahi hai kuch moral support to karo
Posted 09 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
teentracker saab, even based on looks saima beats these ladies, atleast in my opinion.

i think its obvious that we both severely disagree on lollywood actresses. lol. we'll leave it at this: you seem to like the younger generation of lollywood while i appreciate the older one. for me, saima is the be-all and end-all for lollywood. if she is not in a movie, i won't watch! and for you its probably the opposite.

so to end this long debate, i hope we can agree on this: saima is a plus for pakistan and has carried lollywood on her shoulders in the past and to an extent, presently as well. if not for her, there would be no lollywood (case in point - chooriyan, which saved the industry). she dominates the PUNJABI movies HANDS DOWN. HOWEVER sara,zara, meera, iman and all these ladies dominate the URDU portion of lollywood. these ladies are beginning to carry lollywood now, and certainly will carry the industry after saima exits. please tell me you can atleast agree on this! saima rules punjabi lollywood, and the other's, urdu lollywood!

so lets call a truce and end the madness. lol. no more talk of saima unless its relevant. cool??!!

aap bhi ffm, and saieen ji.....truce on the saima topic. everyone is probably getting sick of it. lol.

Posted 09 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
plese dont insult Madhuri by comparing her with siama
Posted 10 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
sapna gee, do u even know who saima is?! she IS pakistan's madhuri!!

madhuri is somewhat better tho i'll give u that. but the way i see it, they're both the same size. madhuri aint no stick person either.[;)]
Posted 10 Jun 2003

Ok Fan jee i think u r BIGGEST FAN of SAIMA So as well i am not so why we carry on long debates after all there is matter of choice that we cant resist.Sapna jee meray khialat bhi aap se milte hai magar is forum hum dono ki sunany wala koi nahin hai
Posted 10 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
Ok,NFAKan ya i know who saima is but well i was just giving my opinion as everyone else is doing didn't mean to hurt ya ok...
Posted 10 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
dont worry you can express your feelings here as everyone else so i am here too i am not scared of no one so you do the same say whats in ur mind...chill out
Posted 10 Jun 2003

Me Cool as Cucumber
Posted 10 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol.

oh no problem sapna gee! everyone has their favorites. saima happends to be mine (favorite). u guys can say whatever u feel like about her and her size. lol. we're all just having fun and discussing! i'm cool...![;)]
Posted 10 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
I'm cool too NFAKFan people have diffrent choices i never watch paki movies maybe that can be the cause of me not liking saima
Posted 11 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. no problem miss sapna. lets put saima aside for a split second though...even i'm getting tired of spelling her name. LOL.

i was probably just like u. i was born and raised in north america, and i never gave pakistani movies a chance. I thought they were stupid, so i didn't even bother TRYING to watch one. then, this past march i was forced to watch the dumbest punjabi movie while in pakistan.....ever since, i've been a HUGE lollywood fan. even tho the movie was crap, some parts were funny and the crowd was freaking awsome. lol. you'll find the more movies you watch (if u ever do), the more used to them you'll get and some of them might actually be good. lol.

if u ever do decide to force yourself and watch just one movie from lollywood, even if it is without the crowd and atmosphere of pakistan ...may i suggest "chooriyan." u won't regret it, i promise!

let me know if u'll even bother trying. lol. i would love to hear your reaction after watching a paki movie!! [;)] then...who knows...u might even change your mind on u know who. LOL.
Posted 11 Jun 2003

i have seen that movie but i find nothing so special in that movie except a song Kara Main Nazara which is nice effort and beatifuly sung.I am also the one who has never seen Pakistani movie although i born and raised up in Pakistan (lahore home of Lollywood).But I seen one movie called Yeh Dil Aap ka huaand you cant believe that for last 6 years i havent seen a indian/english movie just they both are killing innocent muslims
Posted 11 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
lol hey NFAKFan glad to know about you...i never watched paki movies becaise i am also in USA in Georgia and we dont have any paki stores here we have few indian stores close to us and blockboster and hollywood but ya we do have paki reasturant here...i have watched chooriyan movie when i went to New York my cousens bought it because they hurd it was a nice movie and but i guess what this was the only first paki movie that i ever watched and i watched twice i love song Kara Main Nazara and the sad one which is thore sutan chooriyan...
Posted 11 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
see?!?! so u liked SOMETHING about the movie right?! lol.

thor sutan chooriyan was my favorite song as well! as a matter of fact, that song and the scene following it were the two reasons i bagan to like saima! excellent acting! u should move to toronto canada, sapna! a multicultural city which has everything for every race!!

as 4 u teen bhai....you're a lost cause! (j/k). if, after being from LAHORE PAKISTAN - the capital of lollywood, and having watched chooriyan, you STILL don't find anything special about saima...there is nothing i can do. lol. the movie SHATTERED EVERY POSSIBLE record in lollywood!!

and you said u liked the song karan mai nazara...well do you know who he (mommer rana) was singing about?!?!?!?!!!! do u know who the "shoni sassi heer" was?!?!!! it was SAIMA!!!! lol.
Posted 11 Jun 2003

It was his badluck that he is singing for .I said that i have seen it and find nothing so special abut that movie routine acting,routine music( Except the song i mentioned) and routine story So why i grade that movie out class that has nothing different
Posted 12 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
thats fine teen bhai...you share an opinion of the minority! the majority of the people who have seen chooriyan loved it. the songs were FAR, FAR, FAR from ordinary tho. again, the movie is still the record holder for all of lollywood. its a shame you think its ordinary!
Posted 12 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
:)
Posted 13 Jun 2003

Leaders and Genius are always in minority So I am proud to be in minority i grade none of todays movies as exceptional A block buster is not the indication that it is good enuf to get the heart beating up.The movie u moentioned contains so many loop holes that are omitted but i dont want to mention it.So if we compare Chooryan with others in respect to routine loopholes then it will get the same grading as others got . I admit the loop hole ratio is less than others but the thing is people has projected this movie much more than it is deserved
Posted 13 Jun 2003

virgo20sep says
Siama VS Madhuri aisey hi hay jaisey aap Cycle aur Truck ka muqabla karien
Khaan Madhuri beautiful, Handsome, Smart
aur khaan Saima Fat, Itna Bara face , Pata Nahi isey kuon films maiey kaam milta hai.

Pakistani hero Kafi Exercise kerney key baad Pakistani actresses ko uthaney key qabel hotey hain.

i am agree with sapna

---------------------------------------------------------------------
plese dont insult Madhuri by comparing her with siama
Posted 13 Jun 2003

Aray wah kya baat hai virgo ki wah ji wah ek aur mera tag team partner .Virgo Welcome Welcome
Thori si change karlain aap Truck ki jaga "Mercedez" Ka lafz use karlain.Waisay aap ne no kamal kar diya hai. NFAKFAn look i think i am comming in majority at any time it would happen that when u look behind u feel ur self alone.lol
Posted 13 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. no problem. i've been defending lady saima by myself for so long now, i'm used to it.

as for comparing the two...you guys r right that madhuri is a little better. i can admit that. lekin aisee koi power nahin, jo mera mind badal saktee hai, ke saima is JUST AS GOOD LOOKING. they are the same age and same size also. virgo aur tracker sahib, don't be crazy. madhuri is just as fat as saima, and equally as old.

as 4 chooriyan....teentracker bhai may kiyaa kahoun?!?! loopholes to EVERY MOVIE main hotee hain. chooriyan ki sab se baree bath thee, ke acting was above average. saima and mommer outdid themselves. secondly the music. the music was done exceptionally well. to date, i have yet to hear a lollywood movie soundtrack even comparable to chooriyan's.

bottom line though...logon ne chooriyan ko ithna big deal kisee reason ke leeya banaya tha na?!?!!! aisay to nai na vo blockbuster banee. kuch to usmay special bath thee jo vo puray lollywood ko peechay chor gay! like it or not it set records and standards, i'm sure yiou agree with that?!!!
Posted 13 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
teentracker bhai...check out my message in the "pehla pehla pyar" post as well! i want to hear u're reply!! lol.
Posted 13 Jun 2003

virgo20sep says
yaar saima ki too aik ya doo films hi hit hoyi hoon gi
baat sirf yeh hai key aaj kul pokistan maiy jis tarah ki films buntey haien is mai hamara bi kasoor hai key hum aisey hi films daikhtey haien agar hum in films ko na dekhien too producers aur directors aisey films nahi baneiy gaay.

Saima ka aik hi dress wohi qameez wohi lacha wohi 1 kanal ka face
films ko too mazaw bana dia hai pakistani directors ney.

PLZ dont mind
Posted 14 Jun 2003

U r right but the thing is majority of people in Pakistan like Such pakistani movies.From our independence to date we have never used our film industry as a propeganda machine as well as india is doing so Border,Bombay etc while pakistan is making movies like AsoBilla,Budha Gujjar etc to humilate others when this trend is active forget it this industry will survive
Posted 14 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
virgo sahib i don't mind at all! however...aap ke baath half sahee hai aur half ghalat!

you're right ke saima same dresses painthee hai. LEKIN...usko suit bhi vohee dress karthein hain. saima as we all know, is a little healthier than the others, isleeay vo pants paintee achee nahin lagtee. but yes....she wears similar clothes in almost every movie. lol.

as for her hit movies though...yaar...saima ke to hazaar films hit gaeen hain! chooriyan, humayon gujjar, daku rani, nikki kaee haan, menhi wale hath etc. etc.....punjabi cinema kee vo queen hai!!

aur ustaad jee (teentracker)..aap ki bhi bath sahee hai. pakistan keeps going to see similar movies (with gujjar in the title), and that makes the directors continue to produce the same stories over and over. however this problem will be somewhat solved when larki punjaban comes out. propeganda controversy and publicity comes with this movie. as a matter of fact it is pakistan's answer to movies like border, gaddar and so on. so shaid humaree industry is finally waking up, and correcting the problem you stated?!
Posted 14 Jun 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .2