Saima VS. Madhuri

24605 views 221 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

just curious people.

who's better in your opinion?! who's the TOTAL PACKAGE: acting ability, looks, hit movies, drawing power, dominance over their fellow actresses and so on?!

please keep this in mind when answering...

-only vote if you've ACTUALLY WATCHED LOLLYWOOD movies and KNOW who saima is. lol. don't say madhuri just because u've seen freakin' devdas and have not seen a pakistani movie to date. lol.

my answer...i think most of us already know!!

SAIMA, if for no other reason than she's PAKISTANI!!!!

Posted 05 Jun 2003

adeeb says
saima paas hotey huey bhi duur rehti hae..madhuri duur hoker bhi paas hae...:P
Posted 15 Jun 2003

welcome to board adeeb
ustad Muhtram , Qibla-O-Kaba NFAKFan Sahib
Aap ki kya baat hai aap ko to Saima ka unpayed lawyer bana dena chaiye.Jis din aap ne kaha kay industry jaag jaie gi woh din saima ka is industry main aakhri din hoga.Aur as far as Larki punjaban is concerned i think it will be the funniest movie of this Era ((((Saima 42 years old dancing with young hero who is about 24-25 yrs old lolz)
Posted 16 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
hahahahahahaha...

thank you for the warm intorduction and the kind names. LOL.

i should be saima's unpaid lawyer. LOL. you're 2 much tracker sahib.

for your kind information saima is only 41 NOT 42!!! lol. when she exits, lollywood will go downhill, just watch!!![;)]

and larki punjaban will be a blockbuster. its only 2 months away. we'll wait till it comes out, and then judge! yeh to mein bhi agree kartha hoon, that the couple (shamyl and saima) looks awkward. LEKIN saima looks fine. she's not ugly or un-heroine-like! she looks fine. maybe they should have gotten shaan, then the couple would look AMAZING. lol. but yes....yeh joree (shamyl/saima)kuch kharab lagtee hai. lol.
lets wait and see how they come off when the movie actually comes out though!!
Posted 16 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
vaisay ustaad jee, the hero looks like a black cow, and saima is so white in comparison! they need a new hero! shaan!! lol.
Posted 16 Jun 2003

Ustad -e-Muhtram ,Aali Zarf Aali Martaba

Baad us Salam Arz hai kay mana hero (You named him shamyl) looks like a black cow but he is too young to perfom romance with SAIMA.Its is just like that i went to date with Atiqa Odho instead of Naheed Shabir or Sumera or Sara Choudary.Bhai at least woh jaisa bhi hai shan jasiay hero say to bahtur hai jo sirf BUDHA GUJJAR, AASO BILLA, SHERA GUJJAR jaisi movies main set hai khuda kay liye usay wahin rahne dain quality main na lane ki kosish karain warna quality ki abcd ho jaye gi

Faqt
Khaksar
Teen Tracker
Posted 17 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL.

i almost fell off my chair, ustaad jee! LOL. you're a comedian! LOL.

aap ki bath sahee hai. yeh joree romance ke leeya nahi hai. too much age difference. is bath pay aap jeethgay! congrats!

pehlay saima, aur ab shaan ke peechay pargay hain?!!?! vo jaisay roles kartha hai, usko suit karthein hain. aur bath phir aagaee: bottom line, shaan is pakistan's #1 hero, regardless!

a little off topic, lekin tracker bhai, aap pakistan mein rehtein hain?? or are you overseas??!! please don't mind my asking..!
Posted 17 Jun 2003

Bhai main Pakistan main rahta tha aaj kal job kay silslay main bahur hoon aur mind karne ki kya baat hai aur hum to paida hi logon ko khush rakhnay kay liye huay hain
Posted 18 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
how nice of u! lol.

good luck on your search for a job! insha'allah you'll be set soon.

aap ne humayon gujjar, yan pir buddah gujjar dekheen hai ustaad jee?!
Posted 18 Jun 2003

Bhai Kahan Sahib i am on job now-a-days thanx for by the way thanx I have seen movie titled with GUJJAR 4 years ago in Jehlum featuring Anjuman and Sultan Rahi and that was one of the pathetic movie i ever seen .The main cause of that movie was to humilate Gujjar(Dont think I am Gujjar) So I think all movies titled as GUJJAR are as pathetic as i seen may be i am wrong what u say
Posted 18 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
honestly ustaad jee, i was born and raised in canada, so i don't even know what "gujjar" means. LOL. what is a gujjar?! based on what you're saying, it sounds like a cast in pakistan??

i have not seen the movie with sultan rahi and anjuman, i think u know why. lol. someone is not in it. lol. (j/k).
but when i watch these movies (humayon gujjar, buddah gujjar etc.) i'll let u know if they are making gujjar's look bad.

so what is a gujjar exactly?!
Posted 18 Jun 2003

Gujjar is famous cast in Punjab the basic business is dairy farming they are portrayed as LARAKA but they are nice .Baradariism in Punjab is mother of these type of films.If you need more information i am ready for that
Posted 19 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
ooooohhhh...now i get it. i've heard of them before! if indeed lollywood is portraying them in a bad light, then yes it is wrong. but keep in mind they are only movies. other casts are also portrayed in a bad light, but i guess its all in good fun. still its wrong, i agree.

ustaad jee, u still have not answered my question! who is your favorite wrestler?! lol.
Posted 19 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
wrestling ....~! lolly wood ,,,, lolz
Posted 20 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 20 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 20 Jun 2003

lolz

NFAKFan Sahib list is long but i willcut it short for u

1)Stone Cold Steve Austin
2)Rob Van Dam
3)HHH
4)Brock Lasner
5)The Rock (Intensity of liking falls u know why)
6)Edge
7)Re Mysterio
and so on

Posted 20 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. quite the list ustaad jee.

for me, my hands down favorite is HHH. but after him only 4 top wrestlers:

Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton
Rhyno
Hulk Hogan (i've liked him since i was 4 years old!!)
Posted 20 Jun 2003

Gr8 NFAKFAn at least I am 410% agree with U I think that U R biggest fan of wrestling more than me U R just like my bro whose life is tied with wrestling keep it up
Posted 21 Jun 2003

Gr8 NFAKFAn at least I am 410% agree with U I think that U R biggest fan of wrestling more than me U R just like my bro whose life is tied with wrestling keep it up
Posted 21 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. very tru! now we have 2 things in common, wrestling aur lahore! aysta aysta we're finding more in common, and our one minor difference (saima) MIGHT become a distant memory. LOL. keep in mind i said MIGHT! LOL.
Posted 21 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. very tru! now we have 2 things in common, wrestling aur lahore! aysta aysta we're finding more in common, and our one minor difference (saima) MIGHT become a distant memory. LOL. keep in mind i said MIGHT! LOL.
Posted 21 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
hey did anyone hear that saima was shot/fired at, while returning home from a shoot?! if i saw the ba*****(s) who tried to gun her down, i would make his freaking ass pay. lol.

the violence has to stop in lollywood. u can't rough up your all-stars like shaan, saima and moammar. thats just wrong. if they go down...so goes lollywood in my opinion.
Posted 23 Jun 2003

Yes I hear it from u ustad mohtram but I am sad Lollywood has missed a chance to get rid of Siama
ok Shooters better luck next time. Lolz Waisay ustad jee mind na karna i was just joking infact Goveronment should provide security to celibrities as well as celibrities should not indulge in mafia i think u better understand what i mean
Posted 23 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. ustaad jee, mujhe patha tha ke aapne aisa kehna hai (good luck shooters). lol. ithnee hatred for lady saima?! TOBA! lol.

you're right that the actors cannot get involved in gangs and same with the producers. beating up is the limit...lekin kisi kee jaan lena is out of line. especially if that jaan is saima's! lol.
Posted 23 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. ustaad jee, mujhe patha tha ke aapne aisa kehna hai (good luck shooters). lol. ithnee hatred for lady saima?! TOBA! lol.

you're right that the actors cannot get involved in gangs and same with the producers. beating up is the limit...lekin kisi kee jaan lena is out of line. especially if that jaan is saima's! lol.
Posted 23 Jun 2003

Life of every body is precious but i think that is begining of an end so Saima be care ful
Posted 24 Jun 2003

Sania Shah says
Saima is the best .... lolz
Posted 24 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. sania shah jee congratulations! u have some taste when it comes to actresses! welcome 2 the board!

and tracker sahib, saima will be careful, don't worry! if she was really done with being the queen of lollywood, then the shooters would have been successful in their attempt. but the fact that she still breathes today means she has unfinished business in lollywood! shukar-alhumd-ul-illah!! lol. its a sign from the heavens that saima still IS the queen!! or else she would have been terminated by those idiots! thank God! lol
Posted 24 Jun 2003

After her death she will be late queen and i think there will be the only way for her to leave the industry
Posted 25 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
so harsh tracker jee.

that dark day (when saima leaves the industry/passes away)is FAR FAR away. i hope u're not waiting, or you're in for a LONG, LONG, LONG wait. i also hope you're not praying for her to die. lol. u're not that inconsiderate are you?!?!?!!!! lol.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .022