Dating apps scam committed by criminal from inside prison

4569 views 104 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

"It's one of the easiest ways to get money to be honest. If you've got a girl and she works and she's into you, why not ask her to send over money? Lawyers are the best obviously."
Jamie - not his real name - is in his early 20s .
For the last few years he made money by scamming women, usually those a lot older than him, who were looking for love.
He did this while in prison for an unrelated crime, using an illegal mobile phone he had hidden.
He was recently released and spoke to the BBC's File on 4 programme.
He says he will not commit the fraud again, and wants to make amends by exposing some of his tactics to serve as a warning to others.
'It was work'
"It was a last resort kind of thing, I just saw how easy it was," Jamie says.
"The most I ever got from a girl was £10,000... every week she was sending me £100, £200.
"I've forgotten her name now, I don't see it as a relationship, I [saw] it as work."
He says his accounts were blocked after the victims reported them, but he was never punished for the frauds.
He says people using dating apps should watch out for men contacting them who are a lot younger or "better looking", who start asking for money, especially if they have never met in person.
Jamie says he picked his targets by looking for those he thought likely to be lonely and lacking attention from others on the apps. His theory was that they would be more willing to "do anything" to avoid risk losing the connection.
And he says he would use his real photographs, confident that his looks would help lure victims in.
"I would go for older women and look for the desperation," he says.
"Keywords would be like 'I just want happiness' or something like that. I'll act cool at the start and if she talks back then I know she's interested just from my pictures.
"From then, that's when I start putting my game on, selling you dreams like 'I want a kid with you.'
"[I] just say everything that she wants to hear until she's fallen in love."
Until he felt that his victim was emotionally attached, Jamie said he wouldn't tell them he was in prison.
He claims that he often messaged women for months, charming them before revealing the fact.
When he did, he says he lied about the reason he was jailed, telling women it was for driving offences rather than violent crime.

Read related news:  joker game

Posted 23 Feb 2021

minion12 says
This is a very good blog that I will definitely come back to more times this year! Thanks for this post!
usa map
Posted 12 Mar 2021

I’m influenced using the surpassing as well as preachy itemizing that you simply provide such small timing. Cocinare GoPower Elite Portable Blender
Posted 28 Dec 2021

Beneficial Write-up, My business is an enormous believer with placing reviews with web-sites to help allow blog site internet writers are aware that they’ve added in anything effective to help online! missed call auto reply android
Posted 15 Jan 2022

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: myco nuker
Posted 20 Jan 2022

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Choosing The Right Social Media Platforms For Your B2B Company
Posted 22 Jan 2022

Explore chicago permit expediter & building permit chicago & Code Compliances Services, Permit Studio is the Best Chicago Permit Expediter & chicago building permits, Permit studio offer chicago permit services, IL, As best chicago permit expediter, our team consists of a variety of talented and passionate professionals with backgrounds in architecture, interior design, planning, construction, and project management. Please visit our website for more info, Thank You Permit Studio
Posted 22 Jan 2022

Lowest price for Ellipticals, exercise-machines ?,Exercise Bikes, Strength Training, Treadmills, Fast Free Worldwide Shipping Up to 65 Off .Click here ?and visit our website .Thank You
Posted 22 Jan 2022

Explore Business Coaching ?- We have the resources you need to shift your mindset for success in sales, networking, and life Meet one our Business Coaches NLP Practitioner s toda
Posted 23 Jan 2022

Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. taruhan piala dunia
Posted 23 Jan 2022

Get True Reviews for the Online Products by Inidan review website, Check Revexpo for more info, It is one of the True best reviews website in India provides genuine reviews from online buyers their experience. website
Posted 23 Jan 2022

pagoyor983 says
Look for cute phone cases ?for your iPhone. Gurl phone cases is all about the unique. We offer a variety of aesthetic and cute phone cases, designed to add some personality to your phone. Protect your phone in style with a Gurl Case, Please visit our website to get upto 50% off, Thank You
Posted 23 Jan 2022

pagoyor983 says

Explore Clinic Review - And get supplement reviews, You will find verified reviews on this website topics like: Fat burners Products, Cacao Bliss Reviews, Detailed Analysis On Toenail Fungus Cure Formula!, Effective Ingredients or Cheap Blood Sugar Pills? and more, Please click the mentioned anchor texts to visit this informative and valid website for authorized reviews about supplements. supplement reviews
Posted 23 Jan 2022

Discover Huawei mobile repair in UAE. Huawei being the greatest smartphone manufacturers in terms of product innovation and quality. The care also deserves the same standards .This is where you can rely on the expertise of Axiom care team when it comes to Huawei phone repair service. All type of phones complaints are taken care by the repair experts who are available at your request, right from broken display to software support available. In the event of your Huawei phone breakdown, please visit our care center or book online for a pick up request. Authorized Huawei repairs at affordable price at Axiom care. Huawei mobile repair
Posted 23 Jan 2022

kokevi says
Explore effective treatments for your health problems, This website offering supplement review products that solve the problem you have, Our reviews are not just written without checking their details. We use verified sources and references for that. You can check verified references and sources by visiting our site or get more information and solutions of your problems. supplement review
Posted 23 Jan 2022

Best ERISA attorney las vegas ??- Law Office of Julie Mersch, Call Julie Mersch Law at 702 387 5868 nevada long term disability lawyer near you Expert Attorney Over 20 years of experience She offers premium legal services, Visit our website and find out how we can fight for you. Thank You
Posted 23 Jan 2022

soveda4966 says
Find the Best Minecraft servers with our multiplayer minecraft server list. Our Minecraft server list contains many of the best minecraft servers. minecraft servers
Posted 24 Jan 2022

pagoyor983 says
???????????????After study few of the articles on your blog nowadays, and i love your method of blogging. I tag it to my favorites net web site list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site too and let me recognize your thought. 
Posted 24 Jan 2022

soveda4966 says
Building a factory in Ukraine with GTInvest When you build a factory in Ukraine, you need construction permits It s a tough and long process just to get the approval build a factory
Posted 24 Jan 2022

soveda4966 says
san diego business consulting - Explore We exist to help business owners and executives accelerate growth. We have an approach that starts with developing a game plan for getting you from where you are, to where you want to be.
Posted 24 Jan 2022

soveda4966 says
Christian University, Online Christian University, online christian college ?Dallas , A christian university located in Dallas, Texas With over 5000 students, DBU offers outstanding Christ centered undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and online degree programs
Posted 24 Jan 2022

soveda4966 says
Best ERISA lawyer las vegas ??- Law Office of Julie Mersch, Call Julie Mersch Law at 702 387 5868 nevada long term disability lawyer near you Expert Attorney Over 20 years of experience She offers premium legal services, Visit our website and find out how we can fight for you. Thank You.
Posted 24 Jan 2022

soveda4966 says
I did take pleasure in studying posts published on this web site. They may be remarkable and contains plenty of beneficial details. sahil babayev kimdir
Posted 24 Jan 2022

An Loc Furniture is the leading manufacturer of outdoor dining sets Let s visit our website to discover and get the best outdoor rattan wicker Dining set furniture vietnam
Posted 24 Jan 2022

soveda4966 says
Find amazing discord servers for your interest, such as Roleplay, Gaming, Fortnite, Dating etc Explore amazing and useful resources, Visit our website for more information, Thank You. discord server
Posted 25 Jan 2022

At Philadelphia Sober Home ?Recovery Residences we are committed to providing a safe and structured sober living environment to help men transition to a healthy, and productive life.
Posted 25 Jan 2022

soveda4966 says
Seeking how to master sub 3 hour marathon pace ?If so, check out this post written by a 2 19 marathoner to help take your racing to the next level
Posted 25 Jan 2022

KC Hemp Co.® | Voted Best CBD in KC, Check out our BRAND NEW delta 8 gummies ?as part of our elevated experience collection. Visit our website Thank You. Save 20% off of your first order just for joining!
Posted 25 Jan 2022

maxobom says
Your article constantly have many of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just declaring you are very creative. Thanks again Fashion
Posted 25 Jan 2022

Want to find a trainer ? Just enter your location into the search box above, hit search, then message one of the qualified personal trainers near you. If you're a personal trainer and want to meet new clients, hit Sign up at the top of the page, then create your very own profile. It's completely free. personal trainer finder
Posted 25 Jan 2022

Dr Wolny provides Pelvic Rejuvenation in Chicago, advanced vaginal surgery, DaVinci gynecologic surgeries, labiaplasty perineoplasty
Posted 25 Jan 2022

Reply to Topic