HELP LINE

62535 views 399 replies
Reply to Topic
WARMTH OF LOVE

Total Posts: 22153

Dear Family member of JB,

We are all here coz this is our forum so you can ask questions and give urs valuable suggestions.

A positive attitude should be acknowledged.

NOTE: If any member posts unnecessary replies to this topic he/she will loose access to the Rendezvous anymore.
Posted 11 Dec 2005

nikama says
JanuBaba said:

nikama said:

w.o.l,dear its perhaps for the first time that i'm talking to you.i have a few suggestions that i would like u too consider

1-it should be mandatory for all senior members,those who have made atleast 1000 posts that every time they visit the forum they must go to introductions forum and greet the new members,i have noticed that there r so few members who regularly go there and greet the new members.thisdiscourages the new members coz they feel no one is interested in them
    2-another thing is that we have some forums that r almost similar,like freedom of speech,teen talk and drunkin's hideout,in all these forums u can almost say anything that comes in your mind,now whats happening is that as u know there r hardly 100 ppl running the forums and they r divided,i mean if there r 25 to 30 ppl who visit f.o.s every day,20 or 30 who go to teen talk and dozen or so who visit d.h.out regularly,if we have only one forum of this type then all of them would come to one place there would be more diversity of ideas,as ones topic would be noticed by more and more ppl
    3-in the same way songs and lyrics talk,poetrycafe are of same type,would not it be better to make one forum instead?
    4-gaming zone should be only abt the games and not abt songs and idioms
    5-how abt starting some new forums to attract more ppl,members views can be taken b4 starting any new forum but i' sure most ppl will welcome the change,like there r so many female members if we start a forum that relates specifically to their needs,like self grooming,fashion designing etc.hopefully it would make the forum more colorfull
    6-like wise there r so many who r interested in current affairs although we do discuss some burning issues in serious corner but why not make a special forum dadicated only to current affairs.
    7.we have lollywood,bollywood and forigwood to talk abt movies,why not merge them togather,in this way those who watch only indian movies will get to notice something in paki movies as well
    8-if possible,why not try to make j.b a little more pleasant to eyes for example if the avatars of the members r shown with their topics,if possible,the avatar of the member who made the last post in a forum can also be shown with the forum details,and some otherchanges like this?
    9-most of our members r males in their teens,20's and perhaps 30's.a very demanding and challenging period of our lives,why not make a forum where we could discuss our job related issues,we could share our emotional problems,a place where we could talk only from the MALE pont of view
    at places i may have sounded a bit stupid but thats what i honestly feel,j.b is quite a good forum but it needs some fresh air and fresh blood.
    i always say that members make a forum and if we make j.b more attractive and more open,hopefully more and more ppl would come here.abhi tak to ye ho raha he k log ate hain,members bhi bante hain,intro bhi kuch log kara dete hain but then they never come back.i think ever since i have joined j.b,i have seen only 2 0r 3 members like desi m.c,muslim and myself who have joined j.b and still come here regularly.i dont mean to criticise anyone but there is always some room for improvement

It was your idea

kal raat ko mujhay bhi yaad a gaya tha k yeh idea mera tha
Posted 05 Nov 2007

Mujrim says
lo yaar yeh to theek nai hua
Posted 05 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Mujrim said:

lo yaar yeh to theek nai hua

You are right...
Now lets try to make it more better then before..
Posted 05 Nov 2007

Mujrim says
sure
Posted 05 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Mujrim said:

sure

Do post here.. which sections you need and which section should be taken off..

Posted 05 Nov 2007

Mujrim says
admin sir
i think n othrs as well
tht it was much betta whn divided into sections

n if u hv a plan by cancellin out those n gettin smthng gud n betta
thn plz thrs a reason behind ths coz evry1 is confused
Posted 05 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Mujrim said:

admin sir
i think n othrs as well
tht it was much betta whn divided into sections

n if u hv a plan by cancellin out those n gettin smthng gud n betta
thn plz thrs a reason behind ths coz evry1 is confused

All sections are old, i was thinking to add few new sections,, like i added Road trips... i was thinking to add a section for Articles...

Posted 05 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
KING OF JB said:

Well Sir apko yaad ho ga k ek section add huwa tha jb festival k naam say kiya esay dobara open nahi kiya ja sakta ?

Hmmm i don't remember, was it about festivals in Pakistan????
Posted 09 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
fos    kay log   tottly   or 

mostly 

teen    group

say   change    hay    is   liye 

in  

dono formz ko allag allleg hi hon a chahy
Posted 09 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
~CHANDNI~ said:

fos    kay log tottly   or   mostly &nbs p; teen    group&nb sp; say   change    hay     is   liye

in

Oh Okies...
Plz send PM to WOL he will do it
Posted 09 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
JanuBaba said:

~CHANDNI~ said:

fos    kay log   tottly   or  & nbsp;mostly 
 teen    group

say   change  &nb sp; hay   ;   is   liye    ;

in

Oh Okies...

meanz   yah   wol kay   kam hy
Posted 09 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
~CHANDNI~ said:

JanuBaba said:

~CHANDNI~ said:

fos    kay log   tottly   or & nbsp;mostly
teen    group

say   change &nb sp; hay    ;   is    liye    ;

in

Oh Okies...

meanz   yah   wol kay   kam hy

Deleting was my Kam and adding will be WOL's Kam
Posted 09 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
ok
Posted 10 Nov 2007

Ayesha says
aaj to FOS he ghayab ho gaya

Posted 10 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Ayesha said:

aaj to FOS he ghayab ho gaya

If you need FOS back... post it here... http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30232&PN= 1
Posted 10 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Posted 10 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
i don't have access to change her password...

here's the message from sweet meena^_^

salamz
            Sweet Meena^_^ here .bazi bhaiiii i changed my pwd but now its not working.plz help me
thx
bye
Posted 13 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Bazigaar said:

i don't have access to change her password...

here's the message from sweet meena^_^

salamz
              Sweet Meena^_^ here .bazi bhaiiii i changed my pwd but now its not working.plz help me
thx
bye

Password mailed.
Posted 13 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
FOS and Teen Talk added...
Posted 13 Nov 2007

Ayesha says
ohhhhhh
FOS wapis aa gaya
Posted 13 Nov 2007

I think majority of the members are moderators as every second poster is moderator... Why is that so,

Do you guys believe in self moderation...
Posted 20 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
castro said:

I think majority of the members are moderators as every second poster is moderator... Why is that so,

Do you guys believe in self moderation...

The majotiry are old members here.. stay with us for couple of years and be a Mod
Posted 21 Nov 2007

Dear Sir,

If majority is old members it simply implies that active new members are on a pretty much lesser side.

This situation prompts me that why there is no growth in new active members. Every topic have almost more then 50% replies from moderators. All in all 30-50 active new members.

I think this situation needs your concern.

Thanks.
Posted 22 Nov 2007

Thanks of your concern dear castro, We always looking forward to involve new members to take active part as well as old members are participating.

Its fact that everyone needs time to make him/her comfortable with any new place or forum.

If you have some suggestions please update us here

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30232&PN= 1

Cheers :)

Posted 22 Nov 2007

my moderator tag is removed just like that...
Posted 24 Nov 2007

shahrukh khan said:

my moderator tag is removed just like that...

Dear Shahrukh khan, we're trying hard to maintain the standard of JB as good forum as it's been since first day.

We're taking all decision in best interest of JB. You're still a member of Janubaba and have access to all over, prove ur self as a good member and participate around. We'll pick u up as we'll consider u r good enough to take responsibilities as a MODERATOR.

good luck
cheers :)
Posted 24 Nov 2007

this is just not fair...i m removed just like that...
Posted 24 Nov 2007

Procedure is always same ..... there's no This or That....

You've option to improve and join bk ....
Posted 24 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

this is just not fair...i m removed just like that...

i feel bad for u, but shahrukh...do u really want to be a mod??? i mean...does it matterz...
Posted 24 Nov 2007

Quest elevate.... its simple
Posted 24 Nov 2007

Reply to Topic