HELP LINE

62845 views 399 replies
Reply to Topic
WARMTH OF LOVE

Age: 124
Total Posts: 22153
Points: 0

Location:
Pakistan, Pakistan
Dear Family member of JB,

We are all here coz this is our forum so you can ask questions and give urs valuable suggestions.

A positive attitude should be acknowledged.

NOTE: If any member posts unnecessary replies to this topic he/she will loose access to the Rendezvous anymore.
Posted 11 Dec 2005

Bazigaar says
quest for something that matters should elevate not for something that's useless   
Posted 24 Nov 2007

He can't be u and u can't be like him...intrinsic worth    

Indication can be in concealed if it matter to u.

You are very samajdar pa je....
Posted 24 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
mae samajhdar hota to idher na hota politics mae hota
Posted 24 Nov 2007

No comments... regards.
Posted 24 Nov 2007

@Warmthof Love, I feel obliged Sir...
Posted 24 Nov 2007

my request to mods to step down as modship...modship is not worthy here
Posted 25 Nov 2007

Bazigaar said:

shahrukh khan said:

this is just not fair...i m removed just like that...



i feel bad for u, but shahrukh...do u really want to be a mod??? i mean...does it matterz...


it doesnt matter for me anymore...
Posted 25 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

my request to mods to step down as modship...modship is not worthy here



relax yar...happenz..gussa janay do...enjoy the forums...
Posted 25 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

Bazigaar said:

shahrukh khan said:

this is just not fair...i m removed just like that...



i feel bad for u, but shahrukh...do u really want to be a mod??? i mean...does it matterz...


it doesnt matter for me anymore...


excatally...esee liye i said k just chill and enjoy...after all..it;s just internet
Posted 25 Nov 2007

I'm not editing / deleting ur this post so everyone notice that on the one hand u want your modship back and on other hand u really don't know where to post such "POST".

P.S: Take ur time and polish ur skills to rejoin our crew.

Gud Luck

(I request not to post any irrelevant statement here to lose the freedom to acquire Help.)

Posted 25 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:

u really don't know where you need to post such "POST".

P.S: Take ur time and polish ur skills to rejoin our crew.




one can only polish his/her skills if he/she is doing the job...for example...if u wanna polish u'r cricket playing skills...u can only polish them while playing not while sitting on side on a bench
Posted 25 Nov 2007

there's a lot more in life not only "Cricket"..... i.e. skydiver shouldn't ask to jump down only to polish his/her skills.

he/she needs proper training.
Posted 25 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:

there's a lot more in life not only "Cricket"..... i.e. skydiver shouldn't ask to jump down only to polish his/her skills.

he/she needs proper training.



wesaay to i don;t plan to argue much, but since u mentioned sky diving...here's a skydiving training pic...the trainee himself is getting hands-on experience to polish his skills

Posted 25 Nov 2007

WARMTH OF LOVE said:

I'm not editing / deleting ur this post so everyone notice that on the one hand u want your modship back and on other hand u really don't know where to post such "POST".

P.S: Take ur time and polish ur skills to rejoin our crew.

Gud Luck

(I request not to post any irrelevant statement here to lose the freedom to acquire Help.)



who said i want my modship back?? i was banned without any reason...atleast be fair
Posted 25 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
shahrukh khan said:

who said i want my modship back?? i was banned without any reason...atleast be fair



life is not fair..bas ab..enough...stop arguing
Posted 25 Nov 2007


Good on you. See the trainee is jumping down and follow the instructions of "INSTRUCTOR".

same in case..... if you don't follow the instructions...

where will you end up.... ?

short discussion in short

thanks for ur good replies, these are enough for now.
Posted 25 Nov 2007

shahrukh khan said:


who said i want my modship back?? i was banned without any reason...atleast be fair



well if u don't want ur modship back, we don't mind and ur ID is now active.

(If i see any irrelavant post in here he/she will not be able to use this SECTION for at least 48 hrs.)
Posted 25 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:

Good on you. See the trainee is jumping down and follow the instructions of "INSTRUCTOR".

same in case..... if you don't follow the instructions...

where will you end up.... ?




now u'r changing topic from polishing skills to following instructions... it's okie...happenz...
Posted 25 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:


(If i see any irrelavant post in here he/she will not be able to use this SECTION for at least 48 hrs.)



a post that's irrelavant for u might not be irrelavant for someone else...like u mentioned to me earlier...he is not me and i am not him...how do u explain that?
Posted 25 Nov 2007


1.Follow instructions and polish ur skills ... its tumb rule.

2. very simple.... coz you are not HIM... so stay out.
Posted 25 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:




2. very simple.... coz you are not HIM... so stay out.



or maybe u just don't have answer to me dat's why i should stay out k chill...over & out
Posted 25 Nov 2007

if something make u feel better....    
Posted 25 Nov 2007

§Fragi§ says
wol paa jee kindly restore ma old id... i know u can do it plz plz plz plz do it
Posted 26 Nov 2007

well we'll looking into it... and chk out if we can restore ur ID or not.... it might take some time.

Not sure at the moment... but will try.

may be you lose ur posts count to "ZERO".
Posted 26 Nov 2007

§Fragi§ says
u can consult some old genius admins heehe   


m here boss ji
Posted 26 Nov 2007

§Fragi§ says
but i know wol can do any thing
Posted 26 Nov 2007

§Fragi§ says
n wol ji kindly restore ma all post n all old pmz

my posts were more den 51 k here is tha proof
http://janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26607&KW=frag i
Posted 26 Nov 2007

§Fragi§ says
but pmz ka bhala kiya proof doon mein
Posted 26 Nov 2007

Dear fragi ... its help line... and I guess u could post to say all above discussion in one single post.

well ur ID has been restored and ur posts count set to "51000".

Cheers :)
Posted 26 Nov 2007

§Fragi§ says
thz
Posted 26 Nov 2007

Reply to Topic