HELP LINE

62418 views 399 replies
Reply to Topic
WARMTH OF LOVE

Total Posts: 22153

Dear Family member of JB,

We are all here coz this is our forum so you can ask questions and give urs valuable suggestions.

A positive attitude should be acknowledged.

NOTE: If any member posts unnecessary replies to this topic he/she will loose access to the Rendezvous anymore.
Posted 11 Dec 2005

wafakadard says
§Fragi§ said:

i know aab yeh post move kar dee jaye gee ya mujhe kabil ehteram modz ney pm kar dena hai k we r going to ban u for a week ya phir pm karney kee b zarurat nahi hogi aur direct ban   

yeh last line    dhamki samji jay yaan kuch aur
kyon keh yeh help LINE hai ider kuch bhi pucha jaa sakta hai
Posted 19 Oct 2007

§Fragi§ says
nuthing to argue

i m not going to creat any mess

so stay away
Posted 19 Oct 2007

wafakadard says
that was a simple question
Posted 19 Oct 2007

§Fragi§ says
but where is dhamki ???
Posted 19 Oct 2007

bazigar bhai rules r meant to be broken lolz yeh members bhi kar rahe hein aur mods aur admins bhi :P
Posted 19 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
oye hosla kero yar...larai kiyoon shuru ker de hae???
Posted 20 Oct 2007

§Fragi§ says
sorry paa jee meri majal k mein larooon ji
Posted 20 Oct 2007

ok guyz as it as decided i any one of u got any prb with mods/adminz then pm mewol,janubaba.also if u see any rules breaking by mod jus send me pm.
well i am surprised that ex senior managment members are arguing on predecided matter.
Posted 20 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
Teen Tracker said:

ok guyz as it as decided i any one of u got any prb with mods/adminz then pm mewol,janubaba.also if u see any rules breaking by mod jus send me pm.
well i am surprised that ex senior managment members are arguing on predecided matter.

question is..why should we pm to management? why can;t we talk open in here..isn;t this section to discuss such matters?

plus i don;t think i complained about anyone..i just asked how come they break rules?
Posted 20 Oct 2007

§Allah Rakhi§ asked me to request mods to send her new pwd.dont know how some one come to know her pwd.she changed the pwd but forgot.she is trying option "forget password" so many tymz from last 2 days but still she has not rcv any email.
Posted 22 Oct 2007

cutefriend says
Sweet Meena^_^ said:

§Allah Rakhi§ asked me to request mods to send her new pwd.dont know how some one come to know her pwd.she changed the pwd but forgot.she is trying option "forget password" so many tymz from last 2 days but still she has not rcv any email.

valid email ho ga tu jani chahye email

but
new password mail ker dia hai
Posted 22 Oct 2007

email is valid thanks
Posted 22 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
Sweet Meena^_^ said:

it happened to me too...i never got any emails from the site...
Posted 22 Oct 2007

let me look into it thanx for informing us
Posted 23 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
Teen Tracker said:

let me look into it thanx for informing us

try to lok into the question i asked about mods too
Posted 24 Oct 2007

JanuBaba says
Sweet Meena^_^ said:

The new password has been mailed to §Allah Rakhi§ .
Posted 24 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
JanuBaba said:

Sweet Meena^_^ said:

The new password has been mailed to §Allah Rakhi§ .

i think there is a problem with system...i remember when i changed my email addie...i tried 1000 times but got no email from jb to activate my account...
Posted 24 Oct 2007

Ayesha says
Teen Talk
Gaming Zone
Endless stories

kahan gaye yah topics?
achanak ghayab ho gaye jb say?
Posted 03 Nov 2007

Ayesha says
got gaming zone topic....but teen talk aur endless stories ka kia huwa?
Posted 03 Nov 2007

Ayesha says
KING OF JB said:

Dear Admins Where is teen talk section

yahi to main bhi pooch rahi hon

teen talk k topics FOS main move kiye huway hain....

yah kia ho raha hay
Posted 03 Nov 2007

Mujrim says
i strongly agree wth MG

plzz admins transfer thm bak to TEEN TALK

it was much much betta
plzzzz
Posted 03 Nov 2007

cutefriend says
yup we r dicussing abt this

every thing will be alrite
Posted 03 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
not    a gud change
Posted 03 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
~CHANDNI~ said:

not    a gud change

wait and watch what happenz...u've only seen the tip of the ice-berg...
Posted 04 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
ok
Posted 04 Nov 2007

nikama says
i'm a bit disappointed at the merger of sports talk and gaming zone,both forums were different in nature and now topics about sports are dominated by the stupid word games,so please admins do something positive for a change
Posted 04 Nov 2007

§Fragi§ says
well aisa tu hona tha

mazey kee baat

mods r still un aware of it
Posted 04 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
nikama said:

w.o.l,dear its perhaps for the first time that i'm talking to you.i have a few suggestions that i would like u too consider

1-it should be mandatory for all senior members,those who have made atleast 1000 posts that every time they visit the forum they must go to introductions forum and greet the new members,i have noticed that there r so few members who regularly go there and greet the new members.thisdiscourages the new members coz they feel no one is interested in them
    2-another thing is that we have some forums that r almost similar,like freedom of speech,teen talk and drunkin's hideout,in all these forums u can almost say anything that comes in your mind,now whats happening is that as u know there r hardly 100 ppl running the forums and they r divided,i mean if there r 25 to 30 ppl who visit f.o.s every day,20 or 30 who go to teen talk and dozen or so who visit d.h.out regularly,if we have only one forum of this type then all of them would come to one place there would be more diversity of ideas,as ones topic would be noticed by more and more ppl
    3-in the same way songs and lyrics talk,poetrycafe are of same type,would not it be better to make one forum instead?
    4-gaming zone should be only abt the games and not abt songs and idioms
    5-how abt starting some new forums to attract more ppl,members views can be taken b4 starting any new forum but i' sure most ppl will welcome the change,like there r so many female members if we start a forum that relates specifically to their needs,like self grooming,fashion designing etc.hopefully it would make the forum more colorfull
    6-like wise there r so many who r interested in current affairs although we do discuss some burning issues in serious corner but why not make a special forum dadicated only to current affairs.
    7.we have lollywood,bollywood and forigwood to talk abt movies,why not merge them togather,in this way those who watch only indian movies will get to notice something in paki movies as well
    8-if possible,why not try to make j.b a little more pleasant to eyes for example if the avatars of the members r shown with their topics,if possible,the avatar of the member who made the last post in a forum can also be shown with the forum details,and some otherchanges like this?
    9-most of our members r males in their teens,20's and perhaps 30's.a very demanding and challenging period of our lives,why not make a forum where we could discuss our job related issues,we could share our emotional problems,a place where we could talk only from the MALE pont of view
    at places i may have sounded a bit stupid but thats what i honestly feel,j.b is quite a good forum but it needs some fresh air and fresh blood.
    i always say that members make a forum and if we make j.b more attractive and more open,hopefully more and more ppl would come here.abhi tak to ye ho raha he k log ate hain,members bhi bante hain,intro bhi kuch log kara dete hain but then they never come back.i think ever since i have joined j.b,i have seen only 2 0r 3 members like desi m.c,muslim and myself who have joined j.b and still come here regularly.i dont mean to criticise anyone but there is always some room for improvement

It was your idea
Posted 04 Nov 2007

JanuBaba says
Guys/Gals

Dont worry be happy.. all will be fine... What you want you will get

Posted 04 Nov 2007

§Fragi§ says
public opinion    
Posted 04 Nov 2007

Reply to Topic