HELP LINE

62537 views 399 replies
Reply to Topic
WARMTH OF LOVE

Total Posts: 22153

Dear Family member of JB,

We are all here coz this is our forum so you can ask questions and give urs valuable suggestions.

A positive attitude should be acknowledged.

NOTE: If any member posts unnecessary replies to this topic he/she will loose access to the Rendezvous anymore.
Posted 11 Dec 2005

no pb sis... consider it done.
Posted 20 Apr 2007

sun_shine says
Thank you very much brother
so nice of you
Thanks once again
Posted 21 Apr 2007

Advertisment forum ka faida koi nahi mere khyal mein..na koi udher kuch dekhta hai kuch faida kya..fir film ka promo post karne ka faida kya..
Posted 25 Apr 2007

My dear nice guy....

I've jus read a topic in Advetisment which was started on 22 April and today that topic has got more then 300 Views.

So its obvious pplz go there and chk out.

As no body can give an assurance that you'll advertise and u can sell the product.
Posted 25 Apr 2007

i think aik rule asa hona chahe ke koi topic banaey tu us mein usi topic ke barey mein baat ho kyonke zeda tar yahi nazar ata hai topic kuch aur hota hai batein kuch aur ho rahe hoti hein.
Posted 27 Apr 2007

i m not saying change the rules..bas mein ne kaha aik aur rule add karo lekin khair aap logo ki merzi jo karo..
Posted 27 Apr 2007

mr nice guy said:

i m not saying change the rules..bas mein ne kaha aik aur rule add karo lekin khair aap logo ki merzi jo karo..

You are very true mr nice brother.

We always noticed in most of Topics memebers don't talk on its subject.

thats why we've a Section "Serious Corner".

and in this Section if you would start a topic member should stay on the topic and if one dosen't stay on topic ... his/her post will be deleted.

I guess u can start a topic in Serious Corner.

and we always want to walk along with members.

JO aap ki marzi wohi humari marzi
Posted 27 Apr 2007

sharmili says
But no one seems to participate in serious corner. No one seems to have an opinion on anything. There are about 12 topics, with close to 3000 views, and less than 200 replies. Thats like 5% response.

Plus in non-serious sections its the duty of the moderator to make sure that people stick to the topic.
Posted 27 Apr 2007

WARMTH OF LOVE said:

mr nice guy said:

You are very true mr nice brother.

We always noticed in most of Topics memebers don't talk on its subject.

thats why we've a Section "Serious Corner".

and in this Section if you would start a topic member should stay on the topic and if one dosen't stay on topic ... his/her post will be deleted.

I guess u can start a topic in Serious Corner.

and we always want to walk along with members.

JO aap ki marzi wohi humari marzi

thanx for ur reply
Posted 27 Apr 2007

sharmili said:

But no one seems to participate in serious corner. No one seems to have an opinion on anything. There are about 12 topics, with close to 3000 views, and less than 200 replies. Thats like 5% response.

Plus in non-serious sections its the duty of the moderator to make sure that people stick to the topic.

Well dear, we’ve given an idea (Serious Corner)... as we've 3000 views its mean members use to go there as we've restricted members not to post irrelevant but we can't force anyone to post a relevant reply unless he/she wants to do so.

I like this term “non-serious”, moderator can’t force but yes they can do as much efforts as rest of MEMBERS can do.

you're welcome Nice guy.
Posted 28 Apr 2007

sun_shine says
sharmili said:

yaa i think yeh question Moderator or administarator jee k liye hain per meri ek guzarish yeh hain k Serious Corner main aisay topics honay chahiye jin pe hum discussion kar sakay,yahan ziyada tar wo Qusetions hotay hain jinka jawaaab hamaray paas to nahi hota.more general topics honay chahiye.wsalaaam
Posted 28 Apr 2007

sister aap SERIOUS CORNER mein khud bhi koi aysa topic bana sakti hein jis par aap theek say baat kar sakti hoon.

meray khyal say Smooth Daddy bro aaj kal busy hein warna woh humari qustions k answer find karny mein kafi madad kar sakty hein.

lekin section OPEN hay aur aap bhi topic bana kar us par baat cheek kar sakti hein.     
Posted 30 Apr 2007

sharmili says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:

sharmili said:

Well dear, we’ve given an idea (Serious Corner)... as we've 3000 views its mean members use to go there as we've restricted members not to post irrelevant but we can't force anyone to post a relevant reply unless he/she wants to do so.

I like this term “non-serious”, moderator can’t force but yes they can do as much efforts as rest of MEMBERS can do.

you're welcome Nice guy.

I think you should line up your Moderators and start hitting them with a stick until they learn how to moderate the forum. Oh, wait!!! you are not my dad,.... I guess you can't do that
Posted 30 Apr 2007

sharmili says
sun_shine said:

sharmili said:

yaa i think yeh question Moderator or administarator jee k liye hain per meri ek guzarish yeh hain k Serious Corner main aisay topics honay chahiye jin pe hum discussion kar sakay,yahan ziyada tar wo Qusetions hotay hain jinka jawaaab hamaray paas to nahi hota.more general topics honay chahiye.wsalaaam

LMAO. That is the idea of serious topic. If you don't know the answer, search for it. Then discuss what you find. Don't take what people tell you. Try to expand your horizon by researching the topic and discussing it
Posted 30 Apr 2007

sun_shine says
i think in topics main disscussion k liye kuch nahi hota,ya phir hamaray level say kaafi oonchay sawaal hotay hain jo k Osama Bin Laden ya Bush say poochnay chaiye.but i am trying to find a good topic soon InshAllah Thanks
Posted 01 May 2007

dear sharmili, hitting hard can't help anyone, you've ur own example.

sunshine sis, try again and again and u'll achive ur goals.    
Posted 01 May 2007

sun_shine says
yaa InshAllah and Thanks
Posted 02 May 2007

sun_shine says
Salaam I want to Ask that How can I upload a song etc in the forum?
Posted 07 May 2007

cutefriend says
u can use the any file hosting site
or ur own space

upload ur selected song there

and then u can share the downlink here wid us

Posted 07 May 2007

sun_shine says
ok thanks
Posted 15 May 2007

HEY GUYS HOW U PUT A PIC SIG ON?
Posted 21 Jul 2007

wafakadard says
~`Just_Me`~ said:

HEY GUYS HOW U PUT A PIC SIG ON?

Go to your PROFILE

Signature
Enter a signature that you would like shown at the bottom of your Forum Posts (max 200 characters)

Forum Codes can be used in your signature

use forum codes which will help you to add signtures
Posted 21 Jul 2007

^^ thankx thou but I got it already
Posted 21 Jul 2007

wafakadard says
ok
Posted 21 Jul 2007

Posted 21 Jul 2007

wafakadard says
http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28860&TPN =1

bat wohi hoie

jo Asman sey Tapka nay kaha

""i know dis topic will b moved to thrash
but its not the way ""
Posted 30 Jul 2007

well i agree with asmaan se tapka site jesi bhi ho chahe chat site ho kuch aur advertise tu kar rahe hai na us site ko. rules mods ko bhi follow karna chahe..
Posted 30 Jul 2007

§Awan§ says
well firstly reopen my topic

secondly see the rules posted by herself .. she never mention abt the chat site or forum she used the word url of any site ...

n admins pls teach ur mods to b decent and polite while replying
Posted 31 Jul 2007

§Awan§ says

tell me folks k woh kahan mention hai k kissi chat forum ka url nahi diya ja sakta ...

i dont have to prove k woh kissi chat forum ka url hai coz rules mein kaheen nahi likha k woh chat forum ka url nahi hona chaiye ..

n dont tell me k kiya meray liye acha hoga aur kiya nahi
Posted 31 Jul 2007

12.) Members can Advertise their Sites URL's (Habitually Neat) just ONCE in "Advertisement Section"

Entertainment and knowledge base URLs can only be allowed under the directions of management.

Advertisement of any URL/contact information/email ID's via SIGNATURES/TOPICS/PICTURES/Private Message - PM is not allowed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As you've already read the Rules & Regulation CAPTION (updated Rule# 8 & 12) which was updated a month ago,

Here's a little explanation to understand the underlined statement which has given under Rule number 12.

Entertainment and knowledge base URLs can only be allowed under the directions of management.

Dear members, we'd collected feedback from members who found it difficult to share (Entertainment purpose) a few good images coz URL's were not allowed at all.

We'd considered their feedback and suggestions and allowed them to share images (habitually clean and clearly for entertainment) under the Directions of Management

I hope, now you can understand the logic behind this update which had taken place a month ago.

If you have any further suggestions and queries please don't hesitate coz its FAMILY FORUM and I would be more then happy to assist you.

Posted 31 Jul 2007

Reply to Topic