"QUEEN’s CLINIC"

50979 views 1085 replies
Reply to Topic
QUEEN VICTORIA

Total Posts: 26285

Hi Friends, as u all know that I am a Doctor. I am qualified Practitioner of Homoeopathy. If you or anyone of your family, have some health problems and want Homeopathic treatment then you can tell me. I’ll be there for your help.

I will try to post here some information about the diseases or other problems, for your knowledge. I hope you will be like it.
Posted 04 Aug 2004

Guest_005 says
DR JI DR JI ...

AGER MIAN EID WALAY DIN ZAIDA KHA LOON TO KIA HOGA
Posted 20 Jan 2005

joker says
nahii kuch nahii hoga bus motion and payt kaharab ho ga and bus zzara pain ho ga sir main and haan zayda na kahan moty ho jayoo gy (just kidding)
nahii yaar kahoo mazay akrooo
Posted 20 Jan 2005

Ashii says
yeh hospital mei school khul gaya kya

coma mei bachne k kafi chances hein,,
donno much,, but woh movies mei hota hai na real life mei woh bilkul nahi hota,,
coma se nikalne k baad bhi lambe arse tak mareez normal nahi hote,, balke kai to physicaly disability ka shkar ho jate hein
hmmm,, ilaj k liye u can try to sing a song

hmmm,,,,,
depression ki koi dava hai kya
ya phir pagal pan ki
im serious yar
Posted 24 Jan 2005

new_beau says
Aray SALL ...kiy ahua SALLOOO ko....
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Ashii says
dunya ne kar diya hai
deevana,,,
kya suna'ain............

Posted 24 Jan 2005

new_beau says
aray aray SALL..ab tou TEEKAY lagwanay perainn gay
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Ashii says

haan na kala teeka
nazar bad se bachne liye
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
OYEE BACHOOOO CLINIC PER MAZAK NA KAROOO

NAHI TO DR QUEENY AAP KI MARAIN GI ...

CHALO BHAGOO YAHAN SAY
Posted 24 Jan 2005

joker says
thx sall
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Coma is a prolonged period of unconsciousness. Unconsciousness is the lack of appreciation of (or reaction to) a stimulus. Coma differs from sleep in that one cannot be aroused from a coma.

Coma involves two different concepts:

1.) Reactivity: Reactivity refers to the innate (or inborn) functions of the brain, i.e., the telereceptors (eyes and ears), the nociceptors (responses to pain), the arousal reaction (wakefulness) and the orienting response (turning one's head toward the source of sound or movement). We could also refer to these as reflexive movements.

2.) Perceptivity: Perceptivity refers to the responses of the nervous system to stimuli, which have been learned or acquired, i.e., language, communication skills, individual methods of movement such as gestures, etc. Perceptivity also refers to less complex learned or acquired reactions such as flinching when threatened. We can also think of these as conscious movements.

Posted 25 Jan 2005

A person in a coma does not exhibit reactivity or perceptivity. He/she can not be aroused by calling his/her name or in response to pain.

As a person begins to emerge from a coma, they may begin to react to certain stimuli. To regain "consciousness" however, reactivity and perceptivity must both be present. These two elements are necessary for a state of awareness. Often, many of the elements of perceptivity must be relearned, such as speech, self-care, etc.

Many people are surprised that all stages of coma do not resemble what we have been taught to expect; a deep sleep. The person in the coma may exhibit movement, make sounds, and experience agitation. It is important to keep in mind that the coma patient may exhibit reflex activities which mimic conscious activities. Coma patients may be restrained to keep them from removing tubes or dislodging IVs. The progress of coma is measured by the patient's increasing awareness of external stimuli. There are many levels of coma which the patient will pass through as functionality increases.

Sometimes a coma is induced by chemical means to aid in medical treatment and recovery
Posted 25 Jan 2005

It is very important to remember to speak positively to and in the presence of the person in a coma. Some patients claim to remember very distinctly events while they were in a coma. And although we cannot be positive about the level of awareness in any particular case, studies show that a positive attitude may be beneficial to the recovery of the patient. Conversations about the possible negative outcomes with doctors, nurses, and family should be conducted with discretion.

It is also important to keep in mind that different injuries produce different outcomes. While we can expect that a patient may slowly emerge over time, some patients can suffer from "locked in" syndrome in which they are awake but unable to react or act upon their environment, or recover to a point where they have limited capacities, or have a limited recovery which will require long term care.

Posted 25 Jan 2005

joker says
thx alot Queen
Posted 25 Jan 2005

HH kya itni info kafi hai ya aur,,,,,,,,plz tell me
Posted 26 Jan 2005

new_beau says
Kaafi hay...Ziyada information perh kahin woh Comma mainn hi na chala jaye
Posted 26 Jan 2005

joker says
beau hum coma ki baat ker rahy hain jany ya any ki nahii
and Queen thx but tell me kay kia pak main jo log mazoor hotay hain mindly toor per kia un ka eelaz haii and back born ka jo ajj kal masla haii us ka kia haal hai,
and also jym kay koyiii nuksanat hain ya nahii?
and thx alot again for this info
Posted 26 Jan 2005

back born?

zehni mazoori ki kisam per depend karta hai
kuch ka illaj possible hota hai aur kuch laillaj hoti hain
Posted 27 Jan 2005

joker says
ook thx
Posted 27 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
DR JI DR JI .... MUJHAY NEEND AA RAHI HAI MAIN KIA KAROON
Posted 06 Feb 2005

joker says
soooooooooooooooooo jayain
Posted 07 Feb 2005

Guest_005 says
kiun kiun ?
Posted 08 Feb 2005

adii kyun chakra rahay ho
bahir janay ka rasta nahin mila kya
Posted 08 Feb 2005

Guest_005 says
WOHI TO
Posted 08 Feb 2005

joker says
rasty bohaat
Posted 08 Feb 2005

Guest_005 says
WOW DEKHA QUEENY JI ..

AA GIA NA KAAM KA AADMI
Posted 08 Feb 2005

i have problem with breathing,,,one night that happend when i woke up...it was happening yesterday suddenly...
Posted 08 Feb 2005

Guest_005 says
Posted 08 Feb 2005

shah may be koi thand waghaira ka problem ho i mean chest congestion etc issi liye aap ko suffocation hui ho gi
Posted 09 Feb 2005

QUEEN VICTORIA said:

shah may be koi thand waghaira ka problem ho i mean chest congestion etc issi liye aap ko suffocation hui ho gi

acha...
Posted 09 Feb 2005

Guest_005 says
hmmmm
Posted 09 Feb 2005

Reply to Topic