"QUEEN’s CLINIC"

50963 views 1085 replies
Reply to Topic
QUEEN VICTORIA

Total Posts: 26285

Hi Friends, as u all know that I am a Doctor. I am qualified Practitioner of Homoeopathy. If you or anyone of your family, have some health problems and want Homeopathic treatment then you can tell me. I’ll be there for your help.

I will try to post here some information about the diseases or other problems, for your knowledge. I hope you will be like it.
Posted 04 Aug 2004

Queen of jb said:

shahrukh khan said:

ziyada khush hone ki zarorat nahi hai...........

Posted 21 Dec 2004

Back Pain

Back pain is one of the most common health problems.Back pain can occur at any age in both men and women. However, it may occur slightly more often in women beginning at middle age, probably due to osteoporosis.
Everyone's back pain is different. For some people, back pain involves mild pain (pain that is bothersome, aching, sore). For other people, back pain involves severe pain (pain that hurts all the time, even when resting).

Causes of Back Pain

Ruptured Intervertebral Disc
This may be the most painful condition. A ruptured or herniated disc is one that bulges into the spinal canal, pressing on the nerve roots. This causes the nerve roots to become irritated. A ruptured disc may cause back pain and muscle spasms. More commonly it presents as sciatic pain. This is severe pain spreading down one leg and often into the foot.

Spinal Stenosis
In spinal stenosis, the spinal canal becomes narrowed. This squeezes the back nerves and puts pressure on them. It is this pressure that causes the back pain. Numbness, pain and weakness in the legs also can occur. The most common symptom of spinal stenosis is pain that worsens when walking and subsides when sitting down.

Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis can cause back pain. It breaks down the cartilage (soft, elastic material) that cushions the spinal joints. Lower back pain can become more intense when osteoarthritis affects the hips or the knees. Osteoarthritis also can directly affect the spine, causing muscles, tendons, or ligaments to become strained, which can lead to back and/or neck pain.

Posted 21 Dec 2004

Ankylosing Spondylitis
This form of arthritis causes the joints in the spine to become stiff and swollen. In time, stiff joints can fuse. The most common symptoms are pain and stiffness in the buttocks and lower back (particularly in the morning).

Injury or Accident
Many back injuries are caused by an unexpected twist or sudden motion. This usually results in muscle strain. With either an injury or accident, severe muscle spasms usually last 48 to 72 hours. They generally are followed by days or weeks of less-severe pain. It usually takes two to four weeks to heal completely from a mild back injury. It could take from six to 12 weeks if there are strained ligaments or if the strain is more severe.

Osteoporosis
This is a type of bone disorder that causes bones to become thin and weak due to calcium loss. Fragile bones, especially those bones in the spinal column, can break more easily, and there is an increased tendency for this to happen in older women. Osteoporosis also contributes to compression fractures, or spinal fractures in which the vertebrae become flattened. Falls, lifting heavy objects or moving the wrong way can result in a compression fracture.

Posted 21 Dec 2004

yeh aap ko khud bhi pata hai ya copy paste kar rahe hei? (no offence)
Posted 21 Dec 2004

Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
This rheumatic disorder causes muscle pain, aching and stiffness in the neck and shoulders, lower back, thighs and hips. It can last a few months or many years. Most people experience severe stiffness in the morning.

Fibromyalgia
People with fibromyalgia feel pain and stiffness in muscles and tendons, especially in the neck and upper back. The pain can last for weeks, months or years. The symptoms may disappear by them-selves. This condition often is related to sleep problems, poor conditioning or an old injury.

Paget's Disease
This is a type of disorder in which the calcium in the bone spreads unevenly. The bones most commonly affected are in the lower back, pelvis, tailbone, skull and long bones of the legs. Back pain may be a symptom, but most often there are no obvious symptoms. Paget's disease usually is discovered on an X-ray or bone scan done for reasons other than pain.

Other conditions causing Back Pain
Prostate trouble in men; problems with reproductive organs in women; kidney diseases, such as an infection or kidney stone; diseases of the intestines or pancreas, cancer that has spread to the spine; multiple myeloma, a form of cancer of the bone and bone marrow; curvature of the spine; or rarely, a tumor on the spinal cord.

Factors That Can Make Back Pain Worse

Stress, poor posture, lack of exercise and being overweight all can contribute to the problem. Extra pounds people carry every day due to their being overweight puts added pressure and strain on the back and stomach muscles, causing those muscles to stretch and weaken. Weak back and stomach muscles cannot support the back properly. Poor posture can shift your body out of balance. This forces only a few muscles and joints to do all the work. Without proper exercise, muscles become weak and tire easily. Exercise is necessary to keep the back strong.

Posted 21 Dec 2004

Special Tests that may be needed to diagnose the cause of back pain.
X-ray

CT Scan
Only a few people with lower back pain need a CT (computerized axial tomography) scan. A special machine takes an X-ray scan of the area. A computer turns this scan into a three-dimensional view of the back. This helps the doctor see if there is a ruptured disc that can't be seen on regular X-rays. Other conditions that a CT scan can help detect are spinal stenosis, tumors and infections of the spinal cord.

MRI
MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) is another way to make very clear pictures of parts of the spine. The MRI does not use X-rays or radioactive dyes. It can provide clearer pictures of soft tissues such as muscles, cartilage, ligaments, tendons and blood vessels, in addition to bone structure.

Myleogram
During a myelogram, a special liquid dye called contrast medium is injected into the spinal canal. X-rays are then taken of the area. The contrast medium can make problem areas show up more clearly on the X-ray such as spinal stenosis or spinal cord tumors.

Bone Scan
During a bone scan, a very small amount of radioactive liquid is injected into a vein and concentrates in the bones for a short time. A special radioactive detecting machine then will scan the area of concern to produce a picture. Occasionally bone scans are done to look for damage or tumors in the bones themselves.

Electrodiagnostic studies are used to help confirm the presence of nerve compression in the spine. An electrodiagnostic study consists of two tests. One is an electrical test, which is designed to study nerve conduction. In this test the nerve is given an electrical stimulation, and the speed of the impulse is measured. The other test is a needle test called an electromyogram, or EMG. The purpose of this test is to study the muscles for primary disease or for the effect of nerve compression on the muscle. The compression is especially seen in herniated discs or spinal stenosis.
Posted 21 Dec 2004

mr nice guy said:

yeh aap ko khud bhi pata hai ya copy paste kar rahe hei? (no offence)

no doubt k main kuch khud likh k post karti hoon aur kuch net say study k baad doosaray doctors k likhay huey articles(in ur words copy n paste) post karti hoon.....
donon baton ka maqsad sirf information daina hai........

but listen one thing that I'm a qualified doctor having a degree of 4 years studies plus one year of house job.....and practising from 6 years.
so plz don ask this type of questions from me. thanx
take care
Posted 21 Dec 2004

Guest_005 says
Posted 22 Dec 2004

Posted 22 Dec 2004

Guest_005 says
Posted 23 Dec 2004

plz tell me ur symptoms or feelings abt this pain....
and at which time this aura begins
wt abt ur ameliorations or aggravations
etc
their r a effective treatment of migrain in homoeopathy
Posted 01 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
Posted 02 Jan 2005

baaz na aana tum
Posted 03 Jan 2005

i m healthy doctor says..whos this guy
Posted 03 Jan 2005

Allah ka shuker kya karo kasrat say phir
Posted 04 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
shahrukh khan said:

i m healthy doctor says..whos this guy

Dr sayss
whoz dis guy(COW)
Posted 05 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
Queen Victoria said:

baaz na aana tum

AB MAIN KIA KIYA HAI
Posted 05 Jan 2005

Queen Victoria said:

Allah ka shuker kya karo kasrat say phir

aap bhi kiya karo
Posted 08 Jan 2005

itna time kaise aap ko milta hai Doctor?u have like 7,000 posts! usually doctors don't have time for free stuff
Posted 09 Jan 2005

new_beau says
Doctor to WAILAY hotay hainn Busy tou mainn hoon jis ko time hi nahin milta
Posted 09 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
LO AB GHER KA BANDA AISA KEH RAHA HAI ...

AB TO YAKEEN KARNA PARAY GA .........

Posted 09 Jan 2005

Mr BB actually main 11.30 A.m to 8.00 P.m clinic hi main hoti hoon
so jab time milta hai post kerti hoon
aur yeh 7000 one n half year main hui hain
meray baad aanay walay kahan say kahan pouhanch gaye like Adii n sall

kinnay keha aey Dr wailay hounday nay
Posted 10 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
New Beau nay kaha k DR welay hotay hain ...

Posted 10 Jan 2005

oos ko kinnay dasya hai
Posted 10 Jan 2005

hmm i c. Oh so u have ur own clinic? thats awesome.
Posted 11 Jan 2005

new_beau says
Very Good Bush Jee..Aap tou Waqayee Aqal Mainn "ISM-E-BA-MUSAMMA hainn...Aray Dr. Ka Clinic nahin hoga tou kiy aTea Stall ho ga
Posted 11 Jan 2005

joker says
salam
acha laga queen keep it uppppppp best of luck.
and new ho bi sukta haiii ( kidding)
Queen je muj ko neend nahii atii na jub tuk main eyes close na karooon na
and i feel pain in head na why?
pain head kay middle main hota haiii....
pain asa jasy koyiii booj dala ja raha hoo?
Posted 11 Jan 2005

Guest_005 says
Queen Victoria said:

oos ko kinnay dasya hai

BAS KISI NAY DASYA HAI
Posted 12 Jan 2005

JB Ka Raja said:

Queen Victoria said:

oos ko kinnay dasya hai

BAS KISI NAY DASYA HAI

yeh hawaaye kisi dushman(adii)nay uraaye ho gi..........
Posted 12 Jan 2005

heart__hacker said:

salam
acha laga queen keep it uppppppp best of luck.
Queen je muj ko neend nahii atii na jub tuk main eyes close na karooon na
and i feel pain in head na why?
pain head kay middle main hota haiii....
pain asa jasy koyiii booj dala ja raha hoo?

iss ki bohat si reasons ho sakti hai
neend poori na hona
ziada dair computer k aagay baithna
Tv lagataar daikhna
weak eye sight
any mental stress etc

ager aap is problem i mean pain k liye homoeo medicine laina chahtay ho to medicine yeh hai

* Belladonna 30

5 drops in half cup of water three times a day

waisay iss ki aik aur wajah bhi ho sakti hai

head ka khali hona
Posted 12 Jan 2005

Reply to Topic