"QUEEN’s CLINIC"

50976 views 1085 replies
Reply to Topic
QUEEN VICTORIA

Total Posts: 26285

Hi Friends, as u all know that I am a Doctor. I am qualified Practitioner of Homoeopathy. If you or anyone of your family, have some health problems and want Homeopathic treatment then you can tell me. I’ll be there for your help.

I will try to post here some information about the diseases or other problems, for your knowledge. I hope you will be like it.
Posted 04 Aug 2004

new_beau says
Posted 03 Oct 2004

garmi main yehi haal hota hai
Posted 03 Oct 2004

cutefriend says
hmmmm to ac chalaoo yar
Posted 05 Oct 2004

OH NB abhi tak hai ya khatam ho gaye...roz naha liya karo bhai

waisay yeh chapaki nahin hai
Allergy hai.kisi aur ka towal or soap to use nahin kya ....may be kapron say ho gaye ho check karo ...wahan to Homoeo med milay gi nahin
ab main kya kahoon.waisay yeh chhapaki(urticaria) nahin hai
Posted 05 Oct 2004

new_beau says
Bohat Achhay Doctor Sb...Aap per rehtay tou Hum Tou Lagay Gaye hotay

I have taken HOmeo Pathic Medicine here.. Please Send me you Suggested NUSKHA....

I want to Tele it with the local one. Its was an elergy..Now Its almost Over.
Posted 05 Oct 2004

Posted 05 Oct 2004

Ashii says
before and after meal

areyy yar it means khane se pehel aur baad mei kuch nahi karna chaiye
itna time hota kahan hai yarrr,, i wish i had 34h days
Posted 06 Oct 2004

Sall dear it is fact
Aisa hi hota hai

Nb your medicine Sulfur 30 or urtica mother tincture
now tell me ?
main kuch busy thi so forum attend nahin kar saki
Posted 06 Oct 2004

Sneezing and homoeopathy

Sneezing is a sudden, forceful, involuntary burst of air through the nose and/or mouth.

Phenomenon
Sneezing is caused by irritation to the mucous membranes of the nose or throat, can be very bothersome but is generally not a sign of a serious problem.
Common Causes
„h Allergy to pollen, mold, dander, dust (allergy or hay fever)
„h Virus infections (common cold, upper respiratory tract infections)
„h Opiate withdrawal
„h Corticosteroid inhalation

Treatment
The most effective means of controlling sneezing caused by allergic diseases is avoiding exposure to the offending allergen (Removal of Causa Occasionalis).
Some suggestions to minimize exposure include:
„h Removing pets from the home to avoid animal dander
„h Changing furnace filters
„h Using air filtration devices to minimize the concentration of airborne pollens
„h Traveling to areas with low pollen counts during the critical periods
„h Even changing residence to eliminate a mold spore problem may be necessary.

For sneezing not caused by an allergy, the problem will disappear when the underlying disorder is cured.
Sneezing.

Homoeopathic Therapeutics

Aconitum nap Anxiety, fear. Sudden onsets. Fevers; sneezing; dry, swollen tonsils.
Allium cepa Hay fever; burning eyes and mouth; inflammation; mucous secretions.
Arsenicum alb Anxiety. Fear of being left alone. Cold sweats, difficult breathing.
Ambrosia artem Hay fever.
Apis mel Rashes; pain in forehead and temples; difficult breathing; itching
eyes.
Belladonna Headache; sore throat; inflamed ears.
Borax Easily frightened and startled. Nausea. Vomiting. Chest pains. Sneezing.
Carbo veg Irresolution. Easily frightened. Tension in the head. Timid about
appearing in public. Frequent spells of sneeze.
Causticum Fear at night. Difficult breathing when talking. Fears dying.
Eupatorium perf Influenza; fever; diarrhoea; headache.
Euphrasia off Sneezing; runny nose.
Gelsemium Sneezing; headache; fever. Influenza; chills.
Grass Pollen Mix Hay fever.
Hydrastis Sore throat; headache; running nose; sneezing; cough.
Lachesis Cough; hoarse; nausea; vomiting.
Natrum mur Numbness and tingling sensations. Feeling of faintness in crowds.
Coryza begins with sneeze.
Nux vomica Soothes and calms.
Phosphorus Congestion in lungs.
Sabadilla Conjunctivitis; headache. Sneezing.
Sepia Sneezing with difficult breathing when excited.
Thuja Soul and body feel separated.
Valeriana For nervous affections when apparently well chosen remedies fail.

Posted 06 Oct 2004

doctor this forum needs you
Posted 06 Oct 2004

Aadee says
Assalam-0-Alaikum Doc!!!
I have an asthma problem since I was a lil. kid. first it always appread real hectic for me... but for past like 4 years I'm using inhaller. When ever I'm attacked i take puffs. But someone said that this won't help me outa this beemari for permanent. Will homeopathic help me outa it forever??? It is real hectic for me sometimes... like when am on stage taking my presentations and things...
back sometime when I was in UK. I never felt it that much... coz every 3rd person over there is effected by this beemari... but here in Pakistan people stare at me like I'm an alien and taking my special food ... I feel real embarrassed and it become more and more difficult for me to breath. I dropped many of my points because of this... ... I was 7th in HSSC and before it I was A student. .
Posted 06 Oct 2004

new_beau says
Thankoo DOCTOR Sb...Nuskha Mil gaya...
Shukriya Qabool ho..(Fees Nishta)

SNEEZING ki bhi treatment batayenn..Apnay Room Met ko Doon ga...
Posted 07 Oct 2004

adee nNB i will reply both of u 2morrow

abhi zara jaldi hai
local patients daikh loon
Posted 08 Oct 2004

new_beau says
ok ... waiting
Posted 08 Oct 2004

Aadee said:

Assalam-0-Alaikum Doc!!!
I have an asthma problem since I was a lil. kid. first it always appread real hectic for me... but for past like 4 years I'm using inhaller. When ever I'm attacked i take puffs. But someone said that this won't help me outa this beemari for permanent. Will homeopathic help me outa it forever??? It is real hectic for me sometimes... like when am on stage taking my presentations and things...
back sometime when I was in UK. I never felt it that much... coz every 3rd person over there is effected by this beemari... but here in Pakistan people stare at me like I'm an alien and taking my special food ... I feel real embarrassed and it become more and more difficult for me to breath. I dropped many of my points because of this... ... I was 7th in HSSC and before it I was A student. .

Hello Adee
Homeopathy main ASTHMA k liye bohat effective medicines hain jin k use k baad aap ki jaan INHALLER say chhoot sakti hai.ager aap homeopathic treatment chahtay hai to plz apni problem ki kuch aur detail batain.
Posted 09 Oct 2004

new_beau said:

SNEEZING ki bhi treatment batayenn..Apnay Room Met ko Doon ga...

main nay ooper aik post main sneezing k liye kuch homoeo medicine likhi hain ager tumharay dost k symptoms oon say match kartay hain to woh medicine use karay ager nahin to plz batao k oos ko yeh prblem kis waqt ziada ya kam hota hai,
flu ?
nasal blockage?
Post nasal dripping?
cough?
aur kab say hai?
any polyp or deviated nasal septum problem,Adenoids?(naak ki hadi ka tairha pan,naak main ghadood,ya naak k peechay ghadood barhna?)
phir medicine likhoon gi.ok?
Posted 09 Oct 2004

new_beau says
Only Nosal Blockage in the night...While Sleeping..

I will chk the previuos post for medicine..
Posted 09 Oct 2004

ASK HIM FOR A NASAL X-RAY
TILL THEN
TAKE THESE MEDICINES

SABADILLA 30 ( 5 DROPS THRICE A DAY)
ARSENIC ALBUM 200 ( 5 DROPS ONCE BEFORE SLEEP)
Posted 09 Oct 2004

new_beau says
Thanks Queeny
Posted 09 Oct 2004

PHOENIX, AZ -- October 6, 2004 -- A new asthma inhaler, Floveat (fluticasone), that is considered "environmentally safe", may also prove to be safer for the patients in that plasma concentrations of the drug are lower than those produced by conventional, older inhalers, according to researchers.

The older chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) propellant asthma inhalers – still used by many with asthma – are damaging to the earth's ozone layer. But a newer meter-dosed inhaler, containing hydrofluoroalkane propellant (HFA), does not affect the ozone and is considered environmentally safe.

Presenting study findings here at the 33rd Annual American Academy of Clinical Pharmacology meeting Rashmi Mehta, senior pharmokineticist of GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States, said, "The inhaler does its job without any effect on the environment." She added, "It also has fewer side effects than older inhalers."

Sixteen children with asthma, aged 4 to 11 years old, participated in a 2-way, crossover study that measured serial fluticasone propionate (FP) levels after 7 days of dosing. The patients were treated with 88 microg of fluticasone twice daily. The researchers were looking for timed concentrations of the active drug in patients after treatment.

They found that systemic exposure was lower following HFA administration with the maximum dose occurring about 1 hour post-dose. These findings are consistent with healthy adult data at higher doses, the researchers pointed out. The exposure from HFA metered-dose inhalation was similar to the low exposure previously seen for the FP dry powder formulation and provides the potential for an improved therapeutic index compared to the CFC metered dose.

While the fluticasone propionate only remained in the plasma up to 4 hours with the HFA inhaler, the drug remained in the plasma 8 hours with the CFC inhaler. "The time the drug remained in the plasma was 55 percent lower with HFA," Ms Mehta said. Additionally, the maximum concentration found in the plasma was 26% lower with HFA than with CFC, she added.

The researchers also looked at the changes in urine cortisol in 45 patients using the HFA inhaler. There was no effect on urine cortisol with the lower exposure from HFA. "The change in cortisol was basically zero," she said.

The plasma levels were lower and remained a shorter period of time with HFA, the researchers pointed out. "This is very good. We don't want high levels of the drug in the plasma, especially when they are growing up."

Ms Mehta says what remains now is educating patients to the environmental dangers of the old inhalers and the safety of the new meters. "There are a lot of kids out there still using the older inhalers."
Posted 10 Oct 2004

gud info

but homoeopathic treatment k saath inhallers ki zaroorat hi nahin rahti
Posted 11 Oct 2004

Posted 11 Oct 2004

Ashii says
hey i ve heard while sneezing our heart stops beating for a second

waise i remember when i had that allergy pb to roz subah cheeeeeeeeenk cheenk k mera dil aur dimag band ho jate the,, par ab Allah ka shukar im fine
(without anyyyy med )
Posted 14 Oct 2004

so its mean your immunity is v strong
Posted 14 Oct 2004

Ashii says
YEP
WARNA DUNYA NE TO KAB KA LURKA DIYA HOTA
khekehekheee..

hey ramadan mei clinic band hai kya ??
Posted 18 Oct 2004

queeny
Posted 18 Oct 2004

no dear clinic band nahin bas main kuch busy thi so yahan info post nahin ker saki waisay kisi member nay bhi to post nahin ki
behar haal I will post some ino soon
Posted 19 Oct 2004

Today in the fast moving world of competition, it has become extremely important to be presentable so as to get noticed or one will get swayed away in the crowd. This presentation demands hard work and talent but outer persona have to be appealing to give confidence. But with so much stress, our "skin which is a mirror of our mind" also reflects it. People come up with so many problems like Acne, Pigmentation, Eczema, Psoriasis, Hairfall, Scar marks etc.

For all above complaints, conventional medicine does give relief but many times patients faces reccurrence. For this Homoeopathy has a tremendous scope as it not only considers the disease from the diagnosis point of view but will go the root of disease, finding the underlying cause and treat man as a whole.

COSMETIC HOMOEOPATHY- AN ANSWER TO SURGICAL COMPLAINTS !!!

Moving ahead, we have cosmetic problems like acne, scar,blemishes, keloids after surgery or accidents which at times are responsible for giving the person an inferiority complex and can make him withdraw from society .To save him from this, cosmetic surgery is certainly an option but not affordable by all. Here homoeopathy comes to his rescue and can help him come out of his shell and live a free life. For such problems we have medicines like‘Berberis, Echnicea, Calendula etc.

IS ACNE DESTROYING YOUR LIFE BY ATTACKIG ON YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE ??

BEAUTIFY YOURSELF AT A LOWER COST !!!

Acne is a skin condition, which has plugged pores (blackheads and whiteheads), inflamed pimples (pustules), and deeper lumps (nodules). Acne occurs on the face, as well as the neck, chest, back, shoulders, and upper arms. Although most teenagers get some form of acne, adults in their 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, or even older, can develop acne. Often, acne clears up after several years, even without treatment. Acne can be disfiguring and upsetting to the patient. Untreated acne can leave permanent scars. Control of acne is an ongoing process. All acne treatments work by preventing new acne breakouts. Existing blemishes usually not heal on their own. Occasionally, an acne-like rash can be due to another cause such as make-up or lotions, or from oral medication. It is important to to provide an updated history of what you are using on your skin or taking internally.
Posted 19 Oct 2004

ACNE SCARRING

A detailed and comprehensive homoeopathic tretment of acne scars starts with causes of scarring, types of scars can help people to get rid of this situation.

Burns, which could be due to acid, fire or some chemicals, one of the problems, which is rising in society because of, increase in number of accidents. Immediate treatment with homoeopathic medicine along with auxillary line of treatment saves much damage. Later for correction of disfigurement homeopathy can be of help through medicines known for bad effects of burns. Medicines like cantharis, Urtica urens are of great help.

HOMOEOPATHY- A STEP ABOVE CAUTERY-

Warts,molluscum, moles, skin tags, are few of the complaints for which pepople rush to dermatologists .the treatment offered is cauterization which removes these overgrowths but leaving chances of reoccurrence.cautery usually leaves ugly scars also & of course the chances of regrowth are very high. Homoeopathy can not only remove these overgrowths but finish this tendency once and for all.

NO NEED TO HIDE YOUR HANDS FEET ANYMORE

Nailbed infection,offensive sweat, fungal infection,whitlow of foot are other complaints to mention for which homoeopathy has treatment to offer.
Posted 19 Oct 2004

SAY GOODBYE TO HAIRFALL & DANDRUFF- THE NATURAL WAY

When we come hair problems of hair lustreless hair ,early greying ,eczema of scalp,allergy to hair colour,hairfall after childbirth ill effects of bleaching ,dying,perming. Straightning with chemicals are few of the problems to mention out of many which people face nowadays cause being so many chemicals in shampoos, conditioners, gels and other hair products which are a must do for these youngsters. We have vast number of drugs to offer for these disorders as well which can check hairfall and greying if taken at an early stage.Homoeopathic medicines like arnica hairoil,jaborandi tincture are usefull.

Dandruff, these days every third person is facing this problem. Cause could vary from improper hygiene or diet to allergy, hormonal imbalance to emotional stress. If along with diet correction and hygiene, homoeopathic medicine is also administrated one can easily let his or her hair down at party next evening without the fear of white flakes falling on shoulders.
Dandruff occurs when the scalp shed dead epidermal cells in large clumps. Dandruff scales appears dry, white or greyish, appearing small, with unsighty patches sp. on top of the head.
Scalp replenishes themselves in a pattern similar to that of hair but more rapidly.the skin of the head renew itself about once a month. Dead scalp cells are constantly being pushed from the deepest layer of the epidermis to the skin surface, where they gradually die. Usually the scalp shed them in a nearly invisible way but for some unknown way, cell turn over sometimes become usually rapid and dead cells are shed as the visible flakes called dandruff.

Alopecia (hair fall) is an autoimmune disease resulting in the loss of hair on the scalp and elsewhere on the body. In this disease, immune system cells attacks the rapidly growing cells in the hair follicles that make the hair. The affected hair follicle becomes small and drastically hair production is delayed. Fortunately, the stem cells that continuingly supplying the follicles with new cells does not seem to be targeted. So, the follicles always have the potential to regrow hair.

Hair fall usually starts with one or more small, round, smooth bald patches on the scalp and can progress to total scalp hair loss or body hair loss.
So ,to conclude for the treatment of cosmetic problems external application has an immense role to playbut along with it we have to administrer internal medicine the constititional medicine which
Will correct the economy from within and balance the system.

The science of Homeopathy has earned its place in today’s medical world as a leading therapeutic contender and not only as an alternative mode of treatment. You can depend on Homoeopathy as a first-line of treatment for a gamut of cosmetic conditions.
Posted 19 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic