"QUEEN’s CLINIC"

50973 views 1085 replies
Reply to Topic
QUEEN VICTORIA

Total Posts: 26285

Hi Friends, as u all know that I am a Doctor. I am qualified Practitioner of Homoeopathy. If you or anyone of your family, have some health problems and want Homeopathic treatment then you can tell me. I’ll be there for your help.

I will try to post here some information about the diseases or other problems, for your knowledge. I hope you will be like it.
Posted 04 Aug 2004

faradiya said:

thank you very much queen i will take meds along with can you please tell me the med.

sall jee meditation nai he tu yaha tuk pohanchayaa hai

take these medicines

1- Acid Phosphoricum Mother Tincture
(15 drops thrice a day in half cup of simple water)

2- Kali phosphoricum 12X
(4 tablets four times a day)

3- Ignatia 30
(5 drops thrice a day in half cup of water)

4- Nux Vomica 200
(5 drops once before go to bed in half cup of water)

don smoke or drink at least half n hour before and after taking tha dose

avoid
sour or deep fried food
coffe, beef, less tea
try to cut of your smoking n drink
the no 4 medicine will improve the side effects of drinking n smoking and it will help u to reduce this habit but your own will is too important
don use antibiotic wid these medicines

tell me after 15 days

take care
God bless u
Posted 18 Aug 2004

friend_16 said:

shahrukh khan said:

friend_16 said:

ye is topic main tu atleast chatting maat karoo .. rani ...

matlab?

matlab is topic ko aanoucement main hona chahyee .. takay saray jb members is say faida itha sakay aur is topic main to the point baat hoo .. aur chatting kay liay baqee topics hein na..

oke
Posted 18 Aug 2004

Chaudhry says
Ooops!! yahaan to hospital khula howa hai.....
Posted 18 Aug 2004

DIABETES
Diabetes is a disorder of metabolism--the way our bodies use digested food for growth and energy. Most of the food we eat is broken down into glucose, the form of sugar in the blood. Glucose is the main source of fuel for the body.

After digestion, glucose passes into the bloodstream, where it is used by cells for growth and energy. For glucose to get into cells, insulin must be present. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas, a large gland behind the stomach.

When we eat, the pancreas is supposed to automatically produce the right amount of insulin to move glucose from blood into our cells. In people with diabetes, however, the pancreas either produces little or no insulin, or the cells do not respond appropriately to the insulin that is produced. Glucose builds up in the blood, overflows into the urine, and passes out of the body. Thus, the body loses its main source of fuel even though the blood contains large amounts of glucose.

1 Types of Diabetes
2 Tests Recommended for Diagnosing Diabetes
3 What are the other forms of impaired glucose metabolism?
4 What is the scope and impact of diabetes?
5 Who gets diabetes?

How is diabetes managed?

Posted 19 Aug 2004

Types of Diabetes

Type 1 diabetes

Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease. An autoimmune disease results when the body's system for fighting infection (the immune system) turns against a part of the body. In diabetes, the immune system attacks the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas and destroys them. The pancreas then produces little or no insulin. Someone with type 1 diabetes needs to take insulin daily to live.

At present, scientists do not know exactly what causes the body's immune system to attack the beta cells, but they believe that both genetic factors and environmental factors, possibly viruses, are involved. Type 1 diabetes accounts for about 5 to 10 percent of diagnosed diabetes in the United States.

Type 1 diabetes develops most often in children and young adults, but the disorder can appear at any age. Symptoms of type 1 diabetes usually develop over a short period, although beta cell destruction can begin years earlier.

Symptoms include increased thirst and urination, constant hunger, weight loss, blurred vision, and extreme fatigue. If not diagnosed and treated with insulin, a person can lapse into a life-threatening diabetic coma, also known as diabetic ketoacidosis.

Posted 19 Aug 2004

Type 2 diabetes
The most common form of diabetes is type 2 diabetes. About 90 to 95 percent of people with diabetes have type 2, and one-third of them have not been diagnosed. This form of diabetes usually develops in adults age 40 and older and is most common in adults over age 55. About 80 percent of people with type 2 diabetes are overweight. Type 2 diabetes is often part of a metabolic syndrome that includes obesity, elevated blood pressure, and high levels of blood lipids. Unfortunately, as more children become overweight, type 2 diabetes is becoming more common in young people.

When type 2 diabetes is diagnosed, the pancreas is usually producing enough insulin, but, for unknown reasons, the body cannot use the insulin effectively, a condition called insulin resistance. After several years, insulin production decreases. The result is the same as for type 1 diabetes--glucose builds up in the blood and the body cannot make efficient use of its main source of fuel.

The symptoms of type 2 diabetes develop gradually. They are not as sudden in onset as in type 1 diabetes. Some people have no symptoms. Symptoms may include fatigue or nausea, frequent urination, unusual thirst, weight loss, blurred vision, frequent infections, and slow healing of wounds or sores.

2 b continued..........................
Posted 19 Aug 2004

Posted 20 Aug 2004

saieen says
opss
Posted 20 Aug 2004

wt happend wid both of u??????
Posted 20 Aug 2004

Ashii says
heyyy that s interesting..
abt diab.
but i didnt know that homeo treatement bhi hoti hai iss ki
Posted 20 Aug 2004

Gestational Diabetes
Gestational diabetes develops only during pregnancy. Like type 2 diabetes, it occurs more often in African Americans, American Indians, Hispanic Americans, and people with a family history of diabetes. Though it usually disappears after delivery, the mother is at increased risk of getting type 2 diabetes later in life
Posted 20 Aug 2004

Tests Recommended for Diagnosing Diabetes

The fasting plasma glucose test is the preferred test for diagnosing type 1 or type 2 diabetes. However, a diagnosis of diabetes is made for any one of three positive tests, with a second positive test on a different day:

A random plasma glucose value (taken any time of day) of 200 mg/dL or more, along with the presence of diabetes symptoms.

A plasma glucose value of 126 mg/dL or more, after a person has fasted for 8 hours.

An oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) plasma glucose value of 200 mg/dL or more in the blood sample, taken 2 hours after a person has consumed a drink containing 75 grams of glucose dissolved in water. This test, taken in a laboratory or the doctor's office, measures plasma glucose at timed intervals over a 3-hour period.

Gestational diabetes is diagnosed based on plasma glucose values measured during the OGTT. Glucose levels are normally lower during pregnancy, so the threshold values for diagnosis of diabetes in pregnancy are lower. If a woman has two plasma glucose values meeting or exceeding any of the following numbers, she has gestational diabetes: a fasting plasma glucose level of 95 mg/dL, a 1-hour level of 180 mg/dL, a 2-hour level of 155 mg/dL, or a 3-hour level of 140 mg/dL.
Posted 20 Aug 2004

What is the scope and impact of diabetes?

Diabetes is widely recognized as one of the leading causes of death and disability in the United States. According to death certificate data, diabetes contributed to the deaths of more than 193,140 people in 1996.

Diabetes is associated with long-term complications that affect almost every part of the body. The disease often leads to blindness, heart and blood vessel disease, strokes, kidney failure, amputations, and nerve damage. Uncontrolled diabetes can complicate pregnancy, and birth defects are more common in babies born to women with diabetes.

Posted 20 Aug 2004

SALL said:

heyyy that s interesting..
abt diab.
but i didnt know that homeo treatement bhi hoti hai iss ki

yeah there is treatment of diabetes in homoeopathy.

lakin jab kisi ko aik baar diabetes ho jaye to woh managable to hai curable nahin I mean medicines laitay rehna parta hai....Homoeopathic medicines k side effects nahin hain so yeh diabetics k liye effective n safe hai.
Posted 20 Aug 2004

Who gets diabetes?

Diabetes is not contagious. People cannot "catch" it from each other. However, certain factors can increase the risk of developing diabetes.

Type 1 diabetes occurs equally among males and females, but is more common in whites than in nonwhites. Data from the World Health Organization's Multinational Project for Childhood Diabetes indicate that type 1 diabetes is rare in most African, American Indian, and Asian populations. However, some northern European countries, including Finland and Sweden, have high rates of type 1 diabetes. The reasons for these differences are not known.

Type 2 diabetes is more common in older people, especially in people who are overweight, and occurs more often in African Americans, American Indians, Asian and Pacific Islander Americans, and Hispanic Americans. On average, non-Hispanic African Americans are 1.7 times more likely to have diabetes than non-Hispanic whites of the same age. Hispanic Americans are nearly twice as likely to have diabetes as non-Hispanic whites. American Indians have the highest rates of diabetes in the world. Among the Pima Indians living in Arizona, for example, half of all adults have type 2 diabetes.

Posted 20 Aug 2004

How is diabetes managed?

Before the discovery of insulin in 1921, everyone with type 1 diabetes died within a few years after diagnosis. Although insulin is not considered a cure, its discovery was the first major breakthrough in diabetes treatment.

Today, healthy eating, physical activity, and insulin via injection or an insulin pump are the basic therapies for type 1 diabetes. The amount of insulin must be balanced with food intake and daily activities. Blood glucose levels must be closely monitored through frequent blood glucose checking.

Healthy eating, physical activity, and blood glucose testing are the basic management tools for type 2 diabetes. In addition, many people with type 2 diabetes require oral medication and insulin to control their blood glucose levels.

People with diabetes must take responsibility for their day-to-day care. Much of the daily care involves keeping blood glucose levels from going too low or too high. When blood glucose levels drop too low from certain diabetes medicines--a condition known as hypoglycemia--a person can become nervous, shaky, and confused. Judgment can be impaired. If blood glucose falls too low, a person can faint.

A person can also become ill if blood glucose levels rise too high, a condition known as hyperglycemia.

People with diabetes should see a doctor who helps them learn to manage their diabetes and monitors their diabetes control. An endocrinologist is one type of doctor who may specialize in diabetes care. In addition, people with diabetes often see ophthalmologists for eye examinations, podiatrists for routine foot care, and dietitians and diabetes educators to help teach the skills of day-to-day diabetes management.

Posted 20 Aug 2004

Posted 20 Aug 2004

friend_16 says
well doctor diabetes kay symptoms kia hein ?? .. aksar ye bhee hota hai kay shoor main pata he nahi lagta kay diabetes hoo gaiy hai .. ?? tu r there any symptoms??
Posted 20 Aug 2004

i m 100% fit
Posted 20 Aug 2004

friend_16 says
thats gr8 .. par poocha kis nay hai ?..
Posted 20 Aug 2004

friend_16 said:

well doctor diabetes kay symptoms kia hein ?? .. aksar ye bhee hota hai kay shoor main pata he nahi lagta kay diabetes hoo gaiy hai .. ?? tu r there any symptoms??

dear main nay last page per is k symptoms detail sa likhay hain
"types of diabetes"
Posted 21 Aug 2004

BLOOD GROUPS / TYPES

A blood group or blood type is based on the presence or absence of two proteins (A, B) on the surface of red blood cells. Because two proteins are involved, there are four possible combinations or blood types (ABO groups):
Type A - Only the A protein is present.

Type B - Only the B protein is present.

Type AB - Both proteins are present.

Type O - Neither protein is present (about 40 percent of the population).

In addition to the A and B proteins, there is another protein involved called the Rh factor (Rh for Rhesus monkey, where it was first identified). The Rh factor is either present (+) or absent (-). Therefore, blood types are described as the type and Rh factor (such as O+ , A+, AB-).

There are three forms of the gene (alleles) that control the ABO blood group, which are designated as iA, i B, and i. You have two alleles (one from your mother and one from your father), which are referred to as your genotype. The inheritance of the alleles is co-dominant, meaning that if the allele is present, it gets expressed. (See How Gene Pools Work for more information.) The following genotypes will yield these blood types:

iAiA or iAi - Both genotypes produce the A protein (type A).

iBiB or iBi - Both genotypes produce the B protein (type B).

iAiB - This genotype produces the A and B protein (type AB).

ii - This genotype produces no protein (type O).

Posted 21 Aug 2004

So, your blood type does not necessarily tell you exactly which alleles you have. For example, a person with blood type A could have either two iA alleles or one iA allele and one i allele. It is possible for two parents with the same blood type (A or B) to have a child with type O blood. Both parents would have to have a mixed genotype, such as one i allele together with either one iA or one iB allele.

Blood types are determined by placing three drops of blood on a glass microscope slide. To one drop of blood, a drop of antibody solution to protein A (anti-A) is added. To the second drop, a drop of antibody solution to protein B is added. To the third drop, a drop of antibody solution to Rh factor (anti-Rh) is added. The blood drops and antibody drops are mixed and examined for clumps of red blood cells, and the blood type is determined. Clumps mean that the particular protein (A, B, Rh) is present. For example, clumps in anti-A and anti-Rh, but not anti-B, would indicate a person with type A+ blood.

Posted 21 Aug 2004

Blood types are important for giving blood from one person to another (transfusion). The blood types must be matched. If not matched properly, the recipient will form clumps (clots) in response to the donor's blood. The clots will lead to heart attacks, embolisms and strokes (transfusion reactions). Two blood types are special:

Type O- is called the universal donor because it can be given to anybody; it has no protein to cause clumps.

Type AB+ is the universal receiver because the recipient has all of the proteins and so will not form clumps.

Posted 21 Aug 2004

Finally, the Rh factor is important for pregnant women. If an Rh+ man and an Rh- woman have a child, the child can be Rh+ or Rh-, depending upon the genotype of the father. If the baby is Rh+, this can cause problems. While in the womb, some blood cells from the baby will cross the placenta into the mother's blood stream. The mother will make antibodies to the Rh+ cells. If the woman becomes pregnant again and if the baby is Rh+, the mother's anti-Rh antibodies will cross into the baby's blood and destroy its red blood cells, which can kill the baby. If diagnosed early, it is possible to save a baby under these circumstances by replacing the baby's blood with transfusions that are free of the Rh antibodies. Also, if this situation is known, it is possible to treat a Rh- woman with anti-Rh antibodies (RhoGam) immediately after childbirth to inactivate the baby's Rh+ cells and prevent the mother from forming anti-Rh antibodies (desensitize her).
Posted 21 Aug 2004

I work daily 16-17 hours due to nature of my job.
for last 6 months i feel that my sholders pain even some body jsut touch it.along with this some time i feel pain in my legs.What you suggest.

guys please take it serious.

Posted 21 Aug 2004

you r over fatigued and having muscular stiffness problem.
do u work on computer whole the day?
Posted 21 Aug 2004

no out which 7 hrs on computer.
Posted 21 Aug 2004

TT do u have any other problem
i mean wid ur sleep,stomach etc
or any type of weakness?
and do u want to take the homoeopathic medicines for ur this problem?
Posted 21 Aug 2004

no problem in sleep and stomach but this pain is too much

I am 24 yrs 5ft 7In height,49 kg weight.i am facing no problem right now expect this one.This problem has reduced my effciency.

Any thing is it homoepathic or elopatheic what ever is accepted to rectify this problem

Posted 21 Aug 2004

Reply to Topic